Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium transaction error

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A53Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue: I want to up upgrade to Premium (3 Monats) but i get an error every time."The payment failed. Try again, choose another card or select another ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsung Galaxy A53 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue:     I want to up upgrade to Premium (3 Monats) but i get...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium vs Free Plan - resolution

In the "why upgrade to Premium" feature list there is no mention that Premium streams at a higher resolution than the free plan. I think this used to be the case, Premium had a higher audio fidelity. Is this not the case now?

• Casual Listener
  • In the "why upgrade to Premium" feature list there is no mention that Premium streams at a higher resolution than the free plan. I think this used to be the case, Premium had a higher audio fidelity....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I overpaid Family Plan

I signed up for the Spotify Premium Family plan 2 days ago and it was withdrawn from my account for 34.99 TL, then I received an e-mail about the 5 TL increase in the membership plan, the new fee was 34.99 TL but it was stated that this increase woul...

• I signed up for the Spotify Premium Family plan 2 days ago and it was withdrawn from my account for 34.99 TL, then I received an e-mail about the 5 TL increase in the membership plan, the new fee was...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error switching from premium individual to premium duo

Plan - Premium Duo Free/Premium - Premium Country - India Device - Macbook Pro Hi - I have been using spotify premium individual for a while now. I had taken an annual subscription about 6 months back. Recently I switched from Premium Individual to P...

• Plan - Premium Duo Free/Premium - Premium Country - India   Device - Macbook Pro     Hi - I have been using spotify premium individual for a while now. I had taken an ann...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hello. What will happen if i dont have money on card, when 3 month trail expires?

•   Hello. What will happen if i dont have money on card, when 3 month trail expires?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change to student plan

PlanPremium > StudentCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.6.1 Every time I try to get the student discount it ignores my request. I click the discount button and it goes back to the top of the page. I try using my laptop and I receive the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium > Student Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   Every time I try to get the student discount it ignores my request. I click the discount button and ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Midyear offer not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFinlandDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy friend got a notification saying there is a midyear offer going on (3 months for the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Finland Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My fri...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email with confirmation for payment shows a different amount

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceSamsung a52My Question or IssueHi,I just paid for an offer of 3 months at $115 Mexican pesos , however in the receipt shows I agree for a monthly charge of $279,00 . Could you explain this? Did I get wrong the offer? Tho...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device Samsung a52 My Question or Issue Hi, I just paid for an offer of 3 months at $115 Mexican pesos , however in the receipt shows I agree for a monthly charge ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not getting Premium features

PlanPremiumCountryMalta DeviceXiaomi RedmiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI changed my mobile from Samsung to Xiaomi this week (remained Android) however since changing the mobile I cannot play my playlists offline even though I am subscr...

•   Plan Premium Country Malta   Device Xiaomi Redmi Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I changed my mobile from Samsung to Xiaomi this week (remained Android) h...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from family account

Hi, I am separated from my husband. If he unlinks my account will I still keep all my playlists etc?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I  am separated from my husband. If he unlinks my account will I still keep all my playlists etc?          
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid my subscription but can’t play music

Premium DuoUSAiPhone 13The screen on my Spotify app only gives me the option to downgrade because of a failed payment error. However, the website states that my subscription is up to date and paid for. I have tried to log out and uninstall the app bu...

• Visitor
  • Premium Duo USA iPhone 13 The screen on my Spotify app only gives me the option to downgrade because of a failed payment error. However, the website states that my subscription is up to date and p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join Premium Duo

PlanPremium DuoCountryUSADeviceGalaxy S9+, PCOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have been trying for almost a month to join my husbands Duo account with no luck. I double and triple checked that our countries matched on our ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Duo Country USA Device Galaxy S9+, PC Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have been trying for almost a month to join my husbands Duo ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Applied for Annual Premium but the Premium Mini is still in effect.

I need help with the premium mechanics, especially how Premium Mini works. I subscribed for a one year worth of premium in spotify while the Premium Mini is still in effect. Will the Premium Mini subscription ends today, or do I have to wait another ...

• Visitor
  • I need help with the premium mechanics, especially how Premium Mini works. I subscribed for a one year worth of premium in spotify while the Premium Mini is still in effect. Will the Premium Mini sub...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed Payment

PlanFreeCountryIsraelDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issuehello, i'm trying to start a premium subscription, but it says that an error has been occurred. i made sure the info was right, i tried to do it on edge, and Incognito, i...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Israel Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue hello, i'm trying to start a premium subscription, but it says that an error has been ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I chose to pay for a student subscription, but it was charged as a premium duo. How to return funds?

PlanStudent/PremiumCountryUkraine DeviceRedmi Note 8 ProOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI chose to pay for a student subscription, but it was charged as a premium duo. How do I cancel my subscription and get a refund?

• Plan Student/Premium Country Ukraine  Device Redmi Note 8 Pro Operating System Android My Question or Issue I chose to pay for a student subscription, but it was charged as a premium du...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel free subscription

Please help me on canceling my free subscription account I tried on my app but couldn't. PlanPremium CountrySouth Africa MobileSamsung A12Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHow do I cancel free subscription before trial ends.

• Please help me on canceling my free subscription account I tried on my app but couldn't.  Plan Premium  Country South Africa  Mobile Samsung A12 Operating System Android  ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Are there premium only songs?

I think there are some songs on premium but not on free, such as Logic's Young Sinatra: Undeniable mixtape only being on my premium account but not on free.

• Casual Listener
  • I think there are some songs on premium but not on free, such as Logic's Young Sinatra: Undeniable mixtape only being on my premium account but not on free.
  • Sokhok168
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Annual Subscription

I have had for the past 2 years an annual subscription and would like to have it again this year, but the subscription expired today and I do not see an option to do an annual subscription. please send me a link to the annual subscription; I believe ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had for the past 2 years an annual subscription and would like to have it again this year, but the subscription expired today and I do not see an option to do an annual subscription. please se...
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Annual subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't get a free 3 months premium subscription.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry - Brazil Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe 3 months trial appear on my premium home page, though when I click it, I get red...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country - Brazil   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question...
  • Lukoreon
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing subscriptions

Me and my friend have been sharing a single Premium account for some time now. We’ve been thinking of switching to a Double subscription since it’s uncomfortable to turn off wifi if we both want to listen at the same time. Will we both keep our Liked...

• Visitor
  • Me and my friend have been sharing a single Premium account for some time now. We’ve been thinking of switching to a Double subscription since it’s uncomfortable to turn off wifi if we both want to l...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes