Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

i paid for the premium and closed the page without filling in OTP and time expired. pls help.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have invited someone and been accepted, but can’t play on two devices

Premium duo, have invited someone so can both use my account, they’ve accepted but it’s telling both of us that we’re the plan holders and can’t listen on separate devices

• Visitor
  • Premium duo, have invited someone so can both use my account, they’ve accepted but it’s telling both of us that we’re the plan holders and can’t listen on separate devices
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelation

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI got a new phone and when my info transferred it logged me out of my account. Problem is I h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I got a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switching to Duo

Hello! Yesterday I subscribed to a Spotify premium membership, but today my Girlfriend offer to let me join her Duo as it makes pre sense. Would I just be out $9.99 if I accepted her invite, or would I get a partial refund of any kind?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Yesterday I subscribed to a Spotify premium membership, but today my Girlfriend offer to let me join her Duo as it makes pre sense. Would I just be out $9.99 if I accepted her invite, or would...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confused about Premium/Family - need to play music on multiple devices

Premium SubscriberCountry USA DeviceMacBook Pro - iphones My Question or IssueThis should be simpler than having to resort to a forum. Is the Premium plan which is $14.99 per user or $14.99 per month for up to 5 users (family plan)? What is the advat...

•   Premium Subscriber Country USA   Device MacBook Pro - iphones     My Question or Issue This should be simpler than having to resort to a forum. Is the Premium plan whic...
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two free months

How can I share with my friend two free months of Spotify? It was an ad on app, but it disappeared.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I share with my friend two free months of Spotify? It was an ad on app, but it disappeared.
  • saltaojos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

teacher discount

HelloDo you offer teacher discounts for K-12 or 9-12 teachers? It's been a hard couple of years teaching! I use music in my Spanish classroom and when I teach yoga to my students; it would be SUPER helpful to have a discounted rate.

• Visitor
  • Hello Do you offer teacher discounts for K-12 or 9-12 teachers? It's been a hard couple of years teaching! I use music in my Spanish classroom and when I teach yoga to my students; it would be SUPER...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double billed for over a year

My Question or IssueIn reviewing my most recent credit card statement I noticed a recurring charge from itunes for $12.99/month that I wanted to clarify. Upon investigating, I found that it was for my Spotify subscription. There also, however, was a ...

• Regular
  •   My Question or Issue In reviewing my most recent credit card statement I noticed a recurring charge from itunes for $12.99/month that I wanted to clarify. Upon investigating, I found that it...
  • smhc
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

I can't cancel my trial premium plan!

I wanted premium to listen to a specific song I couldn't listen to anywhere else, only to find out it won't let me listen to it. I started a free trial and upon going to the page to change plans or cancel, I receive a blank screen or no option to do ...

• Visitor
  • I wanted premium to listen to a specific song I couldn't listen to anywhere else, only to find out it won't let me listen to it. I started a free trial and upon going to the page to change plans or c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi, i want to get premium and i already used the free trial and the website

i used free trail already and i want to get premium again and it won't let me pay it keeps taking me back to the same page

• Visitor
  • i used free trail already and i want to get premium again and it won't let me pay it keeps taking me back to the same page
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo not working

PlanPremium DuoCountryNew ZealandDeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating SystemiOS 15.5 My Question or IssueMy partner sent me invite for Premium Duo and I’ve been trying to activate but it keeps saying that “it looks like you’re joining from another country. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country New Zealand Device iPhone SE 2020 Operating System iOS 15.5   My Question or Issue My partner sent me invite for Premium Duo and I’ve been trying to activate b...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Access Hulu in Spotify

PlanPremium (for Students)CountryUS DeviceLenovo Yoga/ iPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10/ ios My Question or IssueI was on the Spotify Premium plan for Students and had access to Hulu. One day, my sister tried adding me to a family plan, and I lost ...

• Plan Premium (for Students) Country US    Device Lenovo Yoga/ iPhone X Operating System Windows 10/ ios    My Question or Issue I was on the Spotify Premium plan for St...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to cancel my subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I want to cancel my account

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I want t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription renewal

For some reason I've not been able to renew my Spotify student subscription,even after trying about 5 different cards it still doesn't work, I'm fed up already and I don't know what next to do. PlanPremiumCountryNigeriaDeviceNokia 6.1 plusOperating S...

• Visitor
  • For some reason I've not been able to renew my Spotify student subscription,even after trying about 5 different cards it still doesn't work, I'm fed up already and I don't know what next to do. &nbs...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Problem with subscription

Good night. I have trouble trying to be premium. tells me I've already got the free trial and won't let me move forward with the purchase

• Visitor
  • Good night. I have trouble trying to be premium. tells me I've already got the free trial and won't let me move forward with the purchase
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stopping duo/family pop-ups

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra / iPad Pro 12.9" (4th gen)Operating SystemAndroid 11 - One UI 3 / iPad OS 15.0.2My Question or IssueI have a premium account, only I use my account, so why does my app keep asking me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra / iPad Pro 12.9" (4th gen) Operating System Android 11 - One UI 3 / iPad OS 15.0.2 My Question or Issue I have a pre...
  • brunogeronimo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

i just cancelled my payments today. can i get a refund?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but not reserved premium

None of the below information iequired. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc....

• Visitor
  • None of the below information iequired. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes