Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can I block duo member, but still let them log in?

I currently have duo plan and wish to keep it. I no longer speak to the other person. Can I block them and can they still log in?

• Visitor
  • I currently have duo plan and wish to keep it. I no longer speak to the other person. Can I block them and can they still log in?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was my credit card was charged $15.99. My subscription is for $9.99.

Please help me with this issue. My subscription is for $9.99 a month. And my credit card was charged & $15.99 for this month. This never happened to me before.

• Visitor
  • Please help me with this issue. My subscription is for $9.99 a month. And my credit card was charged & $15.99 for this month. This never happened to me before.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo not working!

Just bought Duo and a friend who lives with me can't accept duo invite! She enters our address and the app says that she is not in the same country.

• Visitor
  • Just bought Duo and a friend who lives with me can't accept duo invite! She enters our address and the app says that she is not in the same country.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo account

My Question or Issue My duo account expired I accidentally payed for a single account but then changed my plan back to a duo but now my partner can't log back in due to security reasons or something like that please help

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   My duo account expired I accidentally payed for a single account but then changed my plan back to a duo but now my partner can't log back in due to security reasons or s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card or E-Wallet Payment for Spotify Malaysia

For Malaysian Spotify, they would give you the chance to pay by card to claim the 1-month free deal. However, if you have already claimed the deal, unsubscribed to the Premium plan, and tried to subscribe again, the only payment form available for yo...

• Visitor
  • For Malaysian Spotify, they would give you the chance to pay by card to claim the 1-month free deal. However, if you have already claimed the deal, unsubscribed to the Premium plan, and tried to subs...
  • Heyrisz
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed Subcripsion

I am trying to subscribe with my bank card and it is not working and I need another method for subscription

• Visitor
  • I am trying to subscribe with my bank card and it is not working and I need another method for subscription 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment by naira card not going through

I've been trying to pay using my card for a little over a week and it's not been going through, and it's the same card I've been using to pay before. I'd like to know if this a general issue with naira cards

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to pay using my card for a little over a week and it's not been going through, and it's the same card I've been using to pay before. I'd like to know if this a general issue with nai...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months

Hey, I applied for the 3 months of Spotify, and now in my account, it's showing that ill be charged 10$ next month

• Visitor
  • Hey, I applied for the 3 months of Spotify, and now in my account, it's showing that ill be charged 10$ next month
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿como puedo tener un rembolso ?

la tarjeta a la que esta vinculada queria cambiarla y por casualidad hoy 15-04 se actualizo el pago y me estan pidiendo el rembolso. espero pueda recibir su ayuda.

• Visitor
  • la tarjeta a la que esta vinculada queria cambiarla y por casualidad hoy 15-04 se actualizo el pago y me estan pidiendo el rembolso. espero pueda recibir su ayuda.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm trying to sign up for the individual plan and it's giving me an error

I put in all of the correct information and was signed into the correct account, and when I tried to confirm, it gave me an error message.

• Visitor
  • I put in all of the correct information and was signed into the correct account, and when I tried to confirm, it gave me an error message.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hello! My account had an active Premium plan subscription for 1 year. The activation date for this subscription is 01/17/2022. How can it be restarted? I have a screenshot of the payment receipt.

• Hello!  My account had an active Premium plan subscription for 1 year.  The activation date for this subscription is 01/17/2022.  How can it be restarted?  I have a screenshot of ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family subscription suddenly changed to free

Hi, My Family Premium subscription suddenly changed to a free subscription without any notification or whatever. If I log in to my account I can see my last subscription payment on the 10th of april. I tried looking if I accidential made a second acc...

• Hi,   My Family Premium subscription suddenly changed to a free subscription without any notification or whatever. If I log in to my account I can see my last subscription payment on the 10th ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my premium subscription

I lived in Russia and my access to the application was disabled. after all the events, I moved to the USA, but the premium, which was around the end of May, disappeared. Help me figure this out

• Visitor
  • I lived in Russia and my access to the application was disabled. after all the events, I moved to the USA, but the premium, which was around the end of May, disappeared. Help me figure this out
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes