Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium 3-month free trial not working.

I'm trying to get the Spotify Premium 3-month free trial, but every time I enter in my information and click on "Start my Spotify Premium," it goes back up to the top and shows an error message. "Something went wrong. Please try again." I have cleare...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to get the Spotify Premium 3-month free trial, but every time I enter in my information and click on "Start my Spotify Premium," it goes back up to the top and shows an error message. "Som...
  • Julian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium alamıyorum

3 aylık 17.99 tl karsılıgında premium üyelik baslatmak istiyorum ama kabul etmiyor. telefondan ve bilgisayar uzerinden her yolu denedim olmuyor banka kartımda fazlasıyla para mevcut sorun nerde çözemedim erken dönüs yaparsanız cok mutlu olurum tesekk...

• Visitor
  • 3 aylık 17.99 tl karsılıgında premium üyelik baslatmak istiyorum ama kabul etmiyor. telefondan ve bilgisayar uzerinden her yolu denedim olmuyor banka kartımda fazlasıyla para mevcut sorun nerde çözem...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need Credit Card for free Premium

I have xbox gamepass, and one of the benefits is 6 months free of Premium. I have tried to redeem this but every time I go to redeem the premium, it requests a credit card. I was under the assumption it was free. Why do I have to pay for it?

• I have xbox gamepass, and one of the benefits is 6 months free of Premium. I have tried to redeem this but every time I go to redeem the premium, it requests a credit card. I was under the assumption...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3-month free trial doesn't activate

I tried getting the 3-month free trial on my account, I went through the payment verification and all of it was succesful. I even got an email of the 3 month free trial having been "paid" for. On my account it also states under the payment history th...

• Visitor
  • I tried getting the 3-month free trial on my account, I went through the payment verification and all of it was succesful. I even got an email of the 3 month free trial having been "paid" for. On my ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familienmitgliedschaft

Ein bestehendes Familienmitglied hat sich in der APP abgemeldet. Jetzt klappt die Anmeldung nur über den Administrator. Wir wollen aber die Playlist vom anderen Familienmitglied, welches in der Kontenverwaltung noch besteht, wieder aufrufen. Wie geht...

• Visitor
  • Ein bestehendes Familienmitglied hat sich in der APP abgemeldet. Jetzt klappt die Anmeldung nur über den Administrator. Wir wollen aber die Playlist vom anderen Familienmitglied, welches in der Konte...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution turn off auto payment

I have never subscribed to PREMIUM. I would like to try PREMIUM for 3 months for £9.99 and cancel the auto payment just before the 3 months comes to an end. CAN I DO THIS????

• Visitor
  • I have never subscribed to PREMIUM. I would like to try PREMIUM for 3 months for £9.99 and cancel the auto payment just before the 3 months comes to an end. CAN I DO THIS????
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ödeme

Premium için yeni bir ödeme yöntemi çıkmıyor. Kredi kartı öde ya da kurye faturası ile ödeme yöntemiyle kredi kartı veriyorsunuz basabiliyorum bir sorun oluştu deniyor denh test ediyor ama nafile...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium için yeni bir ödeme yöntemi çıkmıyor. Kredi kartı öde ya da kurye faturası ile ödeme yöntemiyle kredi kartı veriyorsunuz basabiliyorum bir sorun oluştu deniyor denh test ediyor ama nafile...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abo Switched to free

I use Spotify premium since 3+ years on my account and now it switched to a free membership. Even I have the receipt from the payment done at the 13.04.22

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify premium since 3+ years on my account and now it switched to a free membership. Even I have the receipt from the payment done at the 13.04.22
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If we switch to a duo account, can we keep all existing music?

We each have a premium account (mine has reverted back to free, I think its because I switched bank cards), if we both move to a duo account will all the music and playlists we have come across too?

• Visitor
  • We each have a premium account (mine has reverted back to free, I think its because I switched bank cards), if we both move to a duo account will all the music and playlists we have come across too?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify student bundle with showtime/hulu?

Hi, so i have a student spotify premium bundle with showtime/hulu, but when I go to activate it says to "start watching"--I don't remember making an account for those and when I try to sign in with the same spotify credentials on hulu it doesn't exis...

• Visitor
  • Hi, so i have a student spotify premium bundle with showtime/hulu, but when I go to activate it says to "start watching"--I don't remember making an account for those and when I try to sign in with t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The app doesn't accept my address.

I put all my information in the application and it won't accept it. Something to do with my address.

• Visitor
  • I put all my information in the application and it won't accept it. Something to do with my address.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from a Family premium plan to another Family premium plan

Hi, I'm part of a Family premium plan for years now, but, in the last 2 years, many things changed. I want to quit the actual Family premium plan I'm in because the administrator is my ex boyfriend. 2 other members of the Premium family plan come wit...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm part of a Family premium plan for years now, but, in the last 2 years, many things changed. I want to quit the actual Family premium plan I'm in because the administrator is my ex boyfriend....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't i purchase premium?

says something went wrong & to try again, tried multiple times

• Visitor
  • says something went wrong & to try again, tried multiple times
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo dos cuentas como hacerle para pagar solo una??

M robaron mi celular, olvide mi contraseña, ya no pude recuperar mi correo anterior, hise otra cuenta y ahora me cobran en automático las dos cuentas, como dar de baja mi anterior cuenta??

• Visitor
  • M robaron mi celular, olvide mi contraseña, ya no pude recuperar mi correo anterior, hise otra cuenta y ahora me cobran en automático las dos cuentas, como dar de baja mi anterior cuenta??
  • GuiltMachine
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo Premium with Sonos

My husband and I have a spotify duo premium account. When I am listening to my spotify playlist (from my account) in my car and he starts listening to a playlist from his spotify account on our Sonos system, it cuts out for one of. It will not let us...

• Visitor
  • My husband and I have a spotify duo premium account. When I am listening to my spotify playlist (from my account) in my car and he starts listening to a playlist from his spotify account on our Sonos...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t find my family plan

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium I can’t remember my email and password so I can’t find my family plan. Country Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macboo...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium  I can’t remember my email and password so I can’t find m...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes