Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Your payment method and country don't match.

I live and study in Germany, but I am originally from the Netherlands and have a Dutch bank account (inc. credit card). When I try to pay for a (student discounted) premium account, I get the error in the subject line, because the country my account ...

• I live and study in Germany, but I am originally from the Netherlands and have a Dutch bank account (inc. credit card). When I try to pay for a (student discounted) premium account, I get the error i...
  • Cyborgas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Renew with gift card?

Last year, I bought a gift card for someone and they used it to begin a new premium subscription. Can they use another gift card to renew that same subscription or do they have to renew using their credit card instead? We would like to keep the same ...

•   Last year, I bought a gift card for someone and they used it to begin a new premium subscription. Can they use another gift card to renew that same subscription or do they have to renew using...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment method

PlanFreePortugalCard: Mastercard DebitCard Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 15.) I'm trying to get the 3 monts free thing for Spotify Premium but every time I enter my card and click the green button that says to begin trial, a red box shows up ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Portugal Card: Mastercard DebitCard   Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 15.)   I'm trying to get the 3 monts free thing for Spotify Premium but every time I enter...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment for premium failed

Hello, i have been trying to purchase a spotify premium and each time i fill in the payment details i keep getting “payment failed. try again with a different payment method”. i am from Bhutan and due to failure in payment i tried using VPN and chang...

• Hello, i have been trying to purchase a spotify premium and each time i fill in the payment details i keep getting “payment failed. try again with a different payment method”. i am from Bhutan and du...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs skip when mobile app not up.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone seOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)I used to be able to play anything and be on other apps. Recently it’s making me keep the mobile app up all the time to play. I searched in a few threads but...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device (iPhone se Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I used to be able to play anything and be on other apps. Recently it’s making me...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    skip
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Working away from home

Plan DuoCountry UK/Germany My Question or IssueHi i am currently working away from home and my partner and i are trying to sign up to Duo, however as i am away from home, when i get the location link it simply tells me to try again when i am home. Th...

•   Plan Duo Country UK/Germany   My Question or Issue Hi i am currently working away from home and my partner and i are trying to sign up to Duo, however as i am away from home, when i ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student and Duo subscription

I am paying for a Premium family subscription, I only use 3 of the 6 profiles. I use one and my 2 children use the other two. I have recently started school at a university. I want to utilize the Student account so I can have access to Hulu and Showt...

• I am paying for a Premium family subscription, I only use 3 of the 6 profiles. I use one and my 2 children use the other two. I have recently started school at a university. I want to utilize the Stu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fooling subscribers

PlanFree/PremiumPREMIUMCountryBelarusDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)AndroidMy Question or IssueI`m so angry. I was already angry when Spotify Wrapped didn`t open on my p...

• Plan Free/Premium PREMIUM Country Belarus Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android My Question or Iss...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student + Hulu Not Working

PlanSpotify Student PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPad (7th Gen.), Lenovo Gaming 3Operating System(iOS 15.1, Windows 11) My Question or IssueMy Premium individual account shows that I have Spotify with the free Hulu. My account page shows both Spotify and H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Student Premium Country USA Device iPad (7th Gen.), Lenovo Gaming 3 Operating System (iOS 15.1, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue My Premium individual account shows that...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account erased

Hi SpotifyI had been a premium subscriber for 9 years. A week ago I missed my first payment ever. Two days later no record of my account exists. Totally erased. Nice. Thanks. Good times.....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify I had been a premium subscriber for 9 years. A week ago I missed my first payment ever. Two days later no record of my account exists. Totally erased. Nice. Thanks. Good times.....  
  • CarlosE
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Débito doble

Hola,Tengo un débito doble en mi tarjeta por parte de spotify durante este mes, verifique ya los movimientos bancarios. La única cuenta alterna que tenia la verifique igual y no ha tenido planes ni ha registrado movimientos.Me gustaría que me ayudará...

• Hola, Tengo un débito doble en mi tarjeta por parte de spotify durante este mes, verifique ya los movimientos bancarios. La única cuenta alterna que tenia la verifique igual y no ha tenido planes ni...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant renew sub

i get this on payment "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." this from opening account tab from spot ify, and trying to log in in the browserWe failed to log you in Something went wrong. Close this window and try again later. the contact us ...

• Regular
  • i get this on payment "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."   this from opening account tab from spot ify, and trying to log in in the browser We failed to log you in   Somet...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify HIFI

when are you going to have the HIFI lossless quality streaming option ? Thank you

• Regular
  • when are you going to have the HIFI lossless quality streaming option ?  Thank you 
  • PublicSafety
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Prices in Kazakhstan

I think you have seen more than once messages from the Kazakhstani community on the topic of price reductions in Kazakhstan. The question is still relevant, since from an economic point of view, the prices for the Spotify subscription are too high, w...

• I think you have seen more than once messages from the Kazakhstani community on the topic of price reductions in Kazakhstan. The question is still relevant, since from an economic point of view, the ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Month trial

I saw the add about the 3 month free trail, which i was interested in. I did everything i needed to do, paid the 0,01 euro etc. But when i go to my account it still says i don't have spotify premium, it even says i paid when i go to payment receipts ...

• I saw the add about the 3 month free trail, which i was interested in. I did everything i needed to do, paid the 0,01 euro etc. But when i go to my account it still says i don't have spotify premium,...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Failed Error

PlanFree(Trying to get premium)CountryIndiaDeviceWindows PC and Redmi 9 Operating SystemWindows 11 and Android 10 My Question or IssueHi everyoneSo I am trying to get 3 month free premium trial which is available on my account but as I put my card in...

• Plan Free(Trying to get premium) Country India Device Windows PC and Redmi 9  Operating System Windows 11 and Android 10    My Question or Issue Hi everyone So I am trying t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to a student's plan

For 3+ months I have been signed up for a student subscription. Without my permission, Spotify switched me to a regular Premium. When I try to sign up for a student's plan again, the system says that I have already taken advantage of this opportunity...

•   For 3+ months I have been signed up for a student subscription. Without my permission, Spotify switched me to a regular Premium. When I try to sign up for a student's plan again, the system s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address form not shown on payment page

CountryUSA DeviceWindows and Iphone My Question or IssueThe address form not shown on payment page. I have tried different devices and different internet network. Please help me !

• Casual Listener
  • Country USA   Device Windows and Iphone   My Question or Issue The address form not shown on payment page. I have tried different devices and different internet network. Please ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium for students - Slovakia (again)

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakia Once again, it is time to open question, will there ever be student subscription to spotify premium in Slovakia? This question was already asked here, here and here. Each time it was dismissed with words "but Spotify is wor...

jakubondrus_0-1638278471655.png
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia  Once again, it is time to open question, will there ever be student subscription to spotify premium in Slovakia?   This question was already asked ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant get premium with crypto.com visa card

I have the crypto.com visa card that lets me get 100% card back when subbed to premium. After keying in my card details and the sms OTP, im got the 404 error.

• I have the crypto.com visa card that lets me get 100% card back when subbed to premium. After keying in my card details and the sms OTP, im got the 404 error.
  • lpaxxx
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes