Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Hulu

PlanPremium for StudentsCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8, TVOperating System My Question or IssueSo I am trying to log into my hulu account on my tv but it won't let me. When I go onto hulu on my phone, I'm already logged in because of spotify. I e...

•   Plan Premium for Students Country United States Device iPhone 8, TV Operating System     My Question or Issue So I am trying to log into my hulu account on my tv but it wo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hola, necesito ayuda!

Compre un s10 plus active mis 6 meses gratis, pero me cargaron a mi tarjeta.

• Compre un s10 plus active mis 6 meses gratis, pero me cargaron a mi tarjeta.
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?

Bought premium on the 9th and its the 17th of april. 2019. Never got email for google home mini. And people already received theire device by mail .how long will i have to wait?

• Not applicable
  • Bought premium on the 9th and its the 17th of april. 2019. Never got email for google home mini. And people already received theire device by mail .how long will i have to wait?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium and country

Hi! I have a consecant problem. The country of my free Spotify account is Switzerland. I want to re-subscribe to a Premium account, but the person who pays for me is in France. If this person pays the account from France with a Swiss credit card, wil...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi!   I have a consecant problem. The country of my free Spotify account is Switzerland. I want to re-subscribe to a Premium account, but the person who pays for me is in France. If th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium, have payment proof but no Premium

PlanPremiumThe Netherlands DeviceYou put that here, so why moan about the message body containing that content? IdiotsOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm paying for Premium, can see payment details (last pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium The Netherlands   Device You put that here, so why moan about the message body containing that content? Idiots Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) ...
  • YoungJules
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium w Hulu not allowing me to login

So i signed up for the premium w/ hulu and it worked for a moment. My spotify account says it is linked to hulu with the "start watching" button but everytime i try to login with the hulu account i made it says "login invalid" and doesnt let me in. D...

• Casual Listener
  • So i signed up for the premium w/ hulu and it worked for a moment. My spotify account says it is linked to hulu with the "start watching" button but everytime i try to login with the hulu account i m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free home mini Canceled

Hello,I just signed up to Spotify using my own private email address got the URL for the free home mini followed through the purchase and a few minutes later received an email from Google saying that it was canceled as they were unable to verify some...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just signed up to Spotify using my own private email address got the URL for the free home mini followed through the purchase and a few minutes later received an email from Google saying ...
  • Anya05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't receive any email, but my card consumed the premium payment

PlanFree (Should be Premium)CountryArgentinaDeviceMoto G5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was premium in a facebook account, to close facebook I changed all my music to an old account I had. But I become premium, and my status is still f...

• Plan Free (Should be Premium) Country Argentina Device Moto G5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I was premium in a facebook account, to close facebook I changed all my m...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • email
    Payment
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Google Home Mini Deal?

I have spoken to 2 Spotify online chat reps and 2 email reps. because i pre paid for a full year of Spotify i don't qualify for the deal. If i had chosen monthly payments, I'd qualify. So here's my hypothetical idea; If someone who already subscribes...

• I have spoken to 2 Spotify online chat reps and 2 email reps. because i pre paid for a full year of Spotify i don't qualify for the deal. If i had chosen monthly payments, I'd qualify. So here's my h...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been charged twice the same day

Plan : StudentFree/Premium : PremiumCountry : Belgium Device : ZTE Axon 7 and Macbook Air My Question or Issue Hi guys, I come to you because I just notice that I have been charged twice on my credit card. It is 4,99EUR for both, there is just a diff...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Student Free/Premium : Premium Country : Belgium   Device : ZTE Axon 7 and Macbook Air    My Question or Issue   Hi guys, I come to you because I just notice that I...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

s10 plus promotion

Hi, I purchased Samsung 10 plus and as per offer i should get 6 months of premium membership free. Please help me get that

• Hi,   I purchased Samsung 10 plus and as per offer i should get 6 months of premium membership free. Please help me get that
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my Google Home Mini ETA May 22-23 when friends who joined after me have theirs en route?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI joined and placed an order for a Google Home mini and was told I would get it on May 22-23. Since then my co-workers have also joined and they have packages in the mail...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android My Question or Issue I joined and placed an order for a Google Home mini and was told I would get it on May 22-23. Since t...
  • Rubilobster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini Order Was Cancelled

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI recently got a Spotify Premium Subscription to order the Google Home Mini and I got the email to redeem. I went to redeem and it took me to a screen saying the "order wa...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I recently got a Spotify Premium Subscription to order the Google Home Mini and I got the email...
  • askariya
  • Music Fan
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

Using paypal to pay for premium not working without creditcard/bank issue.

PlanTrying to get premiumCountry Sweden Operating SystemW10 My Question or IssueSo i have purchased regular spotify premium before through Paypal, however now when i was going to refresh my subscription it would not let me, telling me i need to conne...

• Plan Trying to get premium Country Sweden   Operating System W10   My Question or Issue So i have purchased regular spotify premium before through Paypal, however now when i was g...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble re-subscribing to Premium since changing country

I was previously using Spotify Premium as part of a family account subscription in the UK. I wasn't the main member so wasn't the one handling the payment. I've now moved to South Africa and so have removed myself from the UK family plan as I want to...

• I was previously using Spotify Premium as part of a family account subscription in the UK. I wasn't the main member so wasn't the one handling the payment. I've now moved to South Africa and so have ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium PSC

Hi.I've been using Paysafecard to activate my spotify premium, but now I don't see any other option, than activate it throught the month subscription.Did the spotify remove activation thru the PSC in my country? I am living in Poland.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've been using Paysafecard to activate my spotify premium, but now I don't see any other option, than activate it throught the month subscription. Did the spotify remove activation thru the PS...
  • chapajdzide666
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium with Hulu not working

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows computer; Pixel 2XL; SonosOperating System Android Oreo, Windows, Sonos My Question or IssueMy Premium individual account shows that I have spotify with the free Hulu. My account page shows both Spotify and Hulu as ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows computer; Pixel 2XL; Sonos Operating System  Android Oreo, Windows, Sonos   My Question or Issue My Premium individual account shows t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Incorrect Expiry Date?

My Question or IssueI paid for a yearly subscription today but my expiry date will be on 1/4/2020. Why is my subscription 3+ months short?

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I paid for a yearly subscription today but my expiry date will be on 1/4/2020. Why is my subscription 3+ months short?
  • yuna5566
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No other option than paysafe card

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuethe only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription because i realize with the prepaid visa i have it's not going to renew, but im not...

• Plan Free Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue the only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription becaus...
  • jinetmc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or IssueWHEN I RECIEVED MY GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE AND I BOUGHT THE DEVICE, DUE TO INVALID POSTAL CODE BY MISTAKE THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED. I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERY SINGLE DAY...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue WHEN I RECIEVED MY GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE AND I BOUGHT THE DEVICE, DUE TO INVALID POSTAL CODE BY...
  • Owensphone808
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes