Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Hulu Account Change

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice Operating System My Question or IssueI decided to make a new hulu account when this promotion first came out but I also had a profile on another hulu account that was no longer being used. I was wondering if I ca...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I decided to make a new hulu account when this promotion first came out but I also had a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled premium, has Spotify saved my card info?

My Question or IssueCancelled Spotify premium and no longer am able to change or delete card info, has Spotify saved my card info.

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue Cancelled Spotify premium and no longer am able to change or delete card info, has Spotify saved my card info.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clarification on gift card + 30 day trial

Hello, I am planning to buy a 1 Month Spotify gift card. However, I’ve been reading online and I discovered people had to fill in their credit card details after adding in the gift card so that they would then get the free trial. As I am a student wh...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I am planning to buy a 1 Month Spotify gift card. However, I’ve been reading online and I discovered people had to fill in their credit card details after adding in the gift card so th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family & Google Home Mini - Resolved

PlanSpotify Premium for FamilyCountryCA, Canada My Question:Why is the Spotify Premium Family package (at $14.99 a month) not eligible for the Google Home Mini? I have been a subscriber since 2016 as a Premium member at that, yet now that i have my f...

• Plan Spotify Premium for Family Country CA, Canada   My Question: Why is the Spotify Premium Family package (at $14.99 a month) not eligible for the Google Home Mini? I have been a subscri...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking New Spotify Premium to Existing Hulu (w/ads & no add-ons) - bad gateway

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevices/Operating Systems/Browsers (tried all of these)PC - Windows 10 in chrome regular, incognito, and in edgeMAC OS - Mojave latest in chrome regular, incognito, and in safari I tried every combination of the above and below t...

• Plan Premium Country USA Devices/Operating Systems/Browsers (tried all of these) PC - Windows 10 in chrome regular, incognito, and in edge MAC OS - Mojave latest in chrome regular, incognito, a...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini not offered for Family Plan Members

Canada / British Columbia My Question or IssueHi, there's a promotion offering a Google Home mini for new and existing clients: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/ However, when trying to redeem it, it asks me to subscribe again. Even so,...

• Canada / British Columbia   My Question or Issue Hi, there's a promotion offering a Google Home mini for new and existing clients:   https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/ &nbs...
  • Slyfoxx66
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Unable to pay, Colombia Credit Card issue

PlanFamily CountryColombiaDeviceDiferent Cellphones, Tablet, PCOperating SystemAndroid, WindowsUntil now, i have tried at least 7 times, with different credit cards, adscribed to different banks, all assured to have enough balance, be active and able...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country Colombia Device Diferent Cellphones, Tablet, PC Operating System Android, Windows Until now, i have tried at least 7 times, with different credit cards, adscribed ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone, PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, after being a premium subscriber for years, I am greeted with "...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device iPhone, PC Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 385 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 385 replies
  • 30 likes

I got the promo for the google home mini and then cancelled the order by accident :(

Plan: PremiumCountry: Canada My Question or Issue:I got the google home primi promo, ordered it in the google store and then realized the shipping address was wrong. I cancelled the order instead of changing the shipping address and now the promo cod...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Canada     My Question or Issue: I got the google home primi promo, ordered it in the google store and then realized the shipping address was wrong. I cance...
  • Crazymex33
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Prepaid Spotify Premium and adding Hulu

My Question or Issue If I have already prepaid for Spotify Premium through November 2019 but want to get the Spotify with Hulu subscription, do I lose out on the remainder of my prepaid subscription? Just wondering if I will be charged double until t...

• My Question or Issue   If I have already prepaid for Spotify Premium through November 2019 but want to get the Spotify with Hulu subscription, do I lose out on the remainder of my prepaid subs...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have student plan and they charged me 9.99

I’ve always had my student plan and now this month they charged me 9.99 and I don’t know why...

• I’ve always had my student plan and now this month they charged me 9.99 and I don’t  know why...  
  • Branckeuls
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini order cancelled

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaMy Question or IssueHey folks,As many of you did as well I excitedly wanted to redeem my Google Home Mini promo yesterday. I went through the process, all worlwo fine. Just today I realized that auto fill had put in a wrong ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada My Question or Issue Hey folks, As many of you did as well I excitedly wanted to redeem my Google Home Mini promo yesterday. I went through the process, all worlwo f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Promo

I have Spotfy Premium. It's not a trial version, it's not a family version and it's fully paid up until March 2020. When I click the link for the promotional Google Home Mini, it says that I'm not eligible. What gives???

• I have Spotfy Premium.  It's not a trial version, it's not a family version and it's fully paid up until March 2020.  When I click the link for the promotional Google Home Mini, it says tha...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscriptions don't play all of your music!! Why am I paying to hear the same 30 songs on sh

My Question or IssueThe freaking thing only plays the same 30 songs on shuffle! I have over 2000 songs on my playlist. I've tried turning the shuffle on and off but nothing helps. Im getting extremely **bleep**.

•     My Question or Issue The freaking thing only plays the same 30 songs on shuffle! I have over 2000 songs on my playlist. I've tried turning the shuffle on and off but nothing helps. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home

Why is it you can only get the Google home with a premium plan and not a family premium plan??

• Why is it you can only get the Google home with a premium plan and not a family premium plan??
  • Drawed
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Google Mini? Never Got the email and was charged £49.99

Premium Plan (UK:My Question or IssueGuys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the google store web page, ordered the goods and was charg...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Plan (UK: My Question or Issue Guys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Google Mini Home - Never Got Spotifys Email and Got Charged £49.99

Plan PremiumCountry UK Device LaptopOperating System Windows 10,etc. My Question or IssueGuys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the go...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue Guys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "fr...
  • DianeMurray1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription changed to free

Plan:Premium Country:Germany Device:All Issue: I had my spotify account change from Premium to free couple of days ago, i am paying through Playstation which is withdrawn automatically from my bank account, i tried to logout and login again but nothi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Country: Germany   Device: All   Issue:   I had my spotify account change from Premium to free couple of days ago, i am paying through Playstation which...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes