Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hello! Last month my purchase for Spotify premium failed and I didn't know why... because normally it took the money automatically away (direct debit) from my bank account. I noticed that there was a change in my settings with paypal so I changed it,...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Last month my purchase for Spotify premium failed and I didn't know why... because normally it took the money automatically away (direct debit) from my bank account. I noticed that th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not letting me get premium

i made a free account and i'm trying to subsrcibe to premium. i've entered my card on two different devices maybe 8274837 times and all it says is "something went wrong". i've reset my devices, signed out and in etc. it's no issue with my card becaus...

• Visitor
  • i made a free account and i'm trying to subsrcibe to premium. i've entered my card on two different devices maybe 8274837 times and all it says is "something went wrong". i've reset my devices, signe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium. Not getting premium. No Option to Cancel

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11 Had no option to cancel my free trial which stopped working after 14 days when it was supposed to be 30. Plan still showing as free. Still not a premium account even after being charged. can take a screenshot or somet...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK Device iPhone 11   Had no option to cancel my free trial which stopped working after 14 days when it was supposed to be 30. Plan still showing as free. Still not a pr...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have ordered a premium, but i am not able to listen some tracks anyway. Why?

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevicePC. Web browserOperating SystemWindows 10,etc. My Question or IssueDear all,I have ordered a premium, but i am not able to listen some tracks anyway. Why? DK Rocks - Again https://open.spotify.com/album/3i2FwvD9OR5MEPlC9...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device PC. Web browser Operating System Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue Dear all, I have ordered a premium, but i am not able to listen some tracks ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find my university in the list for Premium subscription

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My QuestionFinally, That Spotify got to Russia. But for some reason, the subscription for students still does not work, there is not a single Russian university Maybe I am doing something wrong? And w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device All Operating System All   My Question Finally, That Spotify got to Russia. But for some reason, the subscription for students still does not work, ther...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Russia
    Student
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I had premium, but i cancelled my subscripton. If I resubscribe, will spotify remember my music?

PlanFree/PremiumDenmark DeviceIphone 11, Macbook ProOperating SystemiOS 14, MacOs Catalina My Question or IssueI used to have premium, but I cancelled my subscription a few months ago. If I subscribe to spotify premium again, will my music still be t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Denmark   Device Iphone 11, Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 14, MacOs Catalina   My Question or Issue I used to have premium, but I cancelled my subscription a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switch to premium DUO with 2 existing (premium) accounts

Hello, me and my bf both have a premium account but want to switch to premium DUO. But ofcourse we want to keep our playlists. How can we combine those 2 accounts and switch? It will save us some serious money

• Hello,   me and my bf both have a premium account but want to switch to premium DUO. But ofcourse we want to keep our playlists. How can we combine those 2 accounts and switch? It will save us...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Samsung 6 months free trial problems

PlanSpotify Premium for Samsung 6 months free trialCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A51Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to use the 6 months free trial of spotify premium for Samsung, but when I put the credit card information (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Premium for Samsung 6 months free trial Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy A51 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to use the 6 months free trial ...
  • Nemat
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription from Vodaphone, upgrade to Family??

Hi I have a premium plan following taking a new mobile contract out last year, my question is I would like to upgrade to family plan to allow the rest of the family to have there own music and stop me having to listen to bopbopbop !!!! Can I just upg...

• Visitor
  • Hi I have a premium plan following taking a new mobile contract out last year, my question is I would like to upgrade to family plan to allow the rest of the family to have there own music and stop m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join my girlfriend's Duo playlist due to "technical issues"

PlanPremium DuoCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 and Desktop Google ChromeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy girlfriend purchased a Premium Duo plan and invited me to join the Duo plan. I was able to join the plan but I cannot joi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S8 and Desktop Google Chrome Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My girlfriend purchased a Premium Duo plan ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked and payment plan changed

HI, so i just noticed my account was hacked sometime within the last month and the hacker changed my payment plan to the family plan and tried to use the account in secret. I have changed my plan back but unfortunately I was already charged for the f...

• Visitor
  • HI, so i just noticed my account was hacked sometime within the last month and the hacker changed my payment plan to the family plan and tried to use the account in secret. I have changed my plan bac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chaged
    Payment
    Stolen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged for having a free account. I DO NOT have any other accounts

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung A5 (2016)Operating SystemAndroid Oreo Issue:I had taken a 3 month free trial version with no ads. At the end of 3 months, I logged-in to my Spotify account. However, I could not cancel my subscription since i...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country India Device Samsung A5 (2016) Operating System Android Oreo   Issue: I had taken a 3 month free trial version with no ads. At the end of 3 month...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to switch my account from Premium Family to Duo

I am currently subscribed to Premium Family and would like to switch to Duo as there are only two people using the plan. The information I have found so far says that I can make this change from my Account page. When I click "Change Plan," the only o...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently subscribed to Premium Family and would like to switch to Duo as there are only two people using the plan. The information I have found so far says that I can make this change from my A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium duo

PlanPremiumCountrynetherlandsDeviceiphone/laptopOperating SystemIOS 14/Windows 10 My Question or Issuei paid for spotify premium duo but my duo isnt/cant be activated.my account is stil on a free plan

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country netherlands Device iphone/laptop Operating System IOS 14/Windows 10   My Question or Issue i paid for spotify premium duo but my duo isnt/cant be activated. my ac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

duo plan once a year

My Question or Issuerecently i was dropped from a family plan, and i cannot join another one for a year because of the once a year thing. if i try to join a duo plan will it work? or will it show that i cannot join it because i have to wait 12 months...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue recently i was dropped from a family plan, and i cannot join another one for a year because of the once a year thing. if i try to join a duo plan will it work? or will i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi

I didn't sign up for a family member planI had individual planI have these people I don't knowOn my family plan that are not my familyand not my address what do I do I don't want to pay for them ". I don't want to lose my Spotify artist account or my...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't sign up for a family member plan I had individual plan I have these people I don't know On my family plan that are not my family and not my address what do I do I don't want to pay for t...
  • Tracylee77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost login details, being charged

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceXiaomi Mi8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello,so i have lost an email from my spotify account, there is no way for me to find it, as long as i have wiped my phone. I tried every possibility i could r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Xiaomi Mi8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hello, so i have lost an email from my spotify account, there is no way for m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify subscription

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceXiaomi mi8SEOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI have a Spotify subscription on a card th...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.  Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Xiaomi mi8SE Operating System A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Subscription gone?????

What happened to the annual subscription option?? My subscription is running out in a couple weeks and would like to renew it. I mean i guess i can do the 9.99 a month but you guys chance me and others unsubscribing when you start censoring content. ...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to the annual subscription option?? My subscription is running out in a couple weeks and would like to renew it.    I mean i guess i can do the 9.99 a month but you guys cha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel My Subscription if you censor speech

My Question or IssueIf you agree to your staff's demands to censor Joe Rogan's podcasts I will be cancelling my subscription immediately.You don't get to decide on my stance on free speech because you have an ideology that sees you offended by words.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue If you agree to your staff's demands to censor Joe Rogan's podcasts I will be cancelling my subscription immediately. You don't get to decide on my stance on free speech becaus...
  • rum_ballsa_spit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Free speech
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes