Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I need to know the address I entered on my Spotify premium family plan to invite my partner.

My Question or IssueMy partner and I have jsut moved in together, and I wanted to add him to my family plan, but I can't remember the exact address I wrote for the family plan I registered back then. So how do I get this info? For him to register and...

•   My Question or Issue My partner and I have jsut moved in together, and I wanted to add him to my family plan, but I can't remember the exact address I wrote for the family plan I registered ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error when Activating Hulu

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC / iOSOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEverytime I try to activate Hulu in my premium account section, I get the following error no matter what I do: ErrorOops! Something went wrong, please try again or chec...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC / iOS Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Everytime I try to activate Hulu in my premium account section, I get the following error no...
  • Moehawk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLANO UNIVERSITARIO

Boa noiteRenovei meu plano universitário e esse mês não recebi o desconto. Como proceder?

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite Renovei meu plano universitário e esse mês não recebi o desconto.   Como proceder?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn’t working

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustralia Device(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc I’ve subscribed to Spotify premium but in the app it’s saying my subscription is free. I tried to log someone into my account on their device ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Australia  Device (iPhone XS Max) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc   I’ve subscribed to Spotify premium but in the app ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change Premium subscription

None of the below information is required. However, the more (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI forgot to cancel my premium subscription and now I have an amount blocked in my bank account, is anything I can do?

• None of the below information is required. However, the more  (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I forgot to cancel my premium subscription and now I ha...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with debit card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do I pay for premium with a USAA debit card?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do I pay for premium with a USAA debit card?
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there no 9.99€ method anymore?

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceHuawei p20 lite My Question or IssueSpotify is trying to charge me for family premium even though I have never chosen it. I have 13 euros on my bank account ready to pay for the 9.99€ version but it didn't work. When I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Huawei p20 lite   My Question or Issue Spotify is trying to charge me for family premium even though I have never chosen it. I have 13 euros on my ban...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family spotify without permission

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy problem started on my July 2018 bill on the 15th you guys decided to charge me for Family premium , I never decided this and never authorized th...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family/Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My problem started on my July 2018 bill on the 15th you gu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Spotify Premium for Family - HULU Subscription GONE

PlanSpotify Premium for FamiliesCountryUSA My Question or IssueI've been a Spotify Premium user for a while. I was thrilled to receive a free Hulu subscription. After raving about Spotify for a long time, my wife finally asked me to upgrade to a Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Premium for Families Country USA   My Question or Issue I've been a Spotify Premium user for a while. I was thrilled to receive a free Hulu subscription. After raving about Sp...
  • xxaiwaxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

already existing hulu account

I have both a hulu and a spotify account. my spotify account says i can get hulu for free through spotify. will i have to start a new account or better option can i link these to already existing accounts together.

• Visitor
  • I have both a hulu and a spotify account. my spotify account says i can get hulu for free through spotify. will i have to start a new account or better option can i link these to ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Spotify premium for the wrong account

So basically, this morning I bought a Spotify premium subscription with student discount, but accidentally did it for the wrong account... I thought about buying it again for the good account and then cancel the other subscription, but the thing is I...

• Visitor
  • So basically, this morning I bought a Spotify premium subscription with student discount, but accidentally did it for the wrong account... I thought about buying it again for the good account and the...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error Using Hulu With Linked Premium Account

Since the news broke that we can have a base Hulu plan free with our Spotify Premium account, I linked the two in order to benefit from this. Ever sense, whenever I go to Hulu's main page the attached screenshot is what I'm presented with. I can acce...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the news broke that we can have a base Hulu plan free with our Spotify Premium account, I linked the two in order to benefit from this. Ever sense, whenever I go to Hulu's main page the attache...
  • aaksern
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Premium Accounts and Hulu

I've been reading about the Hulu being free for Spotify Premium users but is it just available to subscribers in the USA?

• Visitor
  • I've been reading about the Hulu being free for Spotify Premium users but is it just available to subscribers in the USA?  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu-spotify
    uk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Combining Spotify/PS Plus/Hulu Subscriptions

Is there a way to get the discounted PS Plus & Spotify Premium alongside the Spotify Premium & Hulu plan all for the same account? If so, how would you go about this?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to get the discounted PS Plus & Spotify Premium alongside the Spotify Premium & Hulu plan all for the same account? If so, how would you go about this?   
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Lite

So I was thinking (while listening to Spotify) and I was thinking of a Cheaper / Premium Lite. I am in a school of around 700 students (high school). I asked around a lot of friends and other people around the school (150+), “who uses what spotify?”,...

• Visitor
  • So I was thinking (while listening to Spotify) and I was thinking of a Cheaper / Premium Lite. I am in a school of around 700 students (high school). I asked around a lot of friends and other pe...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account keeps getting charged earlier every month

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwedenMy Question or IssueHi,I got family premium jan-25 and payment went threw jan-28 and then I thought I would get charged again around that date in feb but instead got charged feb-18 and this month spotify tried on mar-14...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Sweden My Question or Issue Hi, I got family premium jan-25 and payment went threw jan-28 and then I thought I would get charged again around that date in feb but in...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account is not linked on Family Premium wife paid subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have Premium Family Because of an issue with my wallet being lost my wife paid the family subscription. My account is suspended and the payme...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have Premium Family Because of an issue with my wa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not let me activate hulu

I have a premium subscription and was so excited to hear I am eligible for Hulu. When I tried to activate, I kept getting an error message and it said I was not eligible. I do have Premium membership and don't know why it's not working.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription and was so excited to hear I am eligible for Hulu. When I tried to activate, I kept getting an error message and it said I was not eligible. I do have Premium membership...
  • dnov
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't accept invite to premium family

I can't join a family premium account that my brother created. I receive the email with the invite but after typing our address it exhibit the message "you can't join this family premium plan".I've tried resending the invite, erasing the browse histo...

• Visitor
  • I can't join a family premium account that my brother created. I receive the email with the invite but after typing our address it exhibit the message "you can't join this family premium plan". I've...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes