Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I want a refund for my subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUkraineDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) My Question or IssueI didn't have time to change my premium subscription to student subscription. And i paid $ 5 instead of $ 2.99. Although I was not going to do...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Ukraine Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)     My Question or Issue I didn't have time to change my premium subscription t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Upgrade from Premium to Family

PremiumSouth Africa MacBook Pro & Android Good morning, I'm trying to upgrade my Premium account to Family but receive the following error:"Unable to change plans. This could be because you're not eligible for this plan, you're already on it, or you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium South Africa   MacBook Pro & Android   Good morning,   I'm trying to upgrade my Premium account to Family but receive the following error: "Unable to change plans. ...
  • YetiSA
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Duo: cannot connect second account

PlanSpotify Premium DuoCountryHungary (moved from Serbia) My Question or IssueI just subscribed to a Spotify Premium Duo plan and wanted to pay with my PayPal account which is still registered in Serbia, even dough I live in Hungary now, together wit...

• Visitor
  • Plan Spotify Premium Duo Country Hungary (moved from Serbia)   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to a Spotify Premium Duo plan and wanted to pay with my PayPal account which is s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently recieved a spotify gift card in the mail via amazon and it won't work!

I'm currently trying to redeem a gift card i purchased last night via amazon that just arrived today. I'm trying to redeem a $99 gift card for a premium account for myself (no other special promotions or anything like that) I've tried redeeming it on...

• Visitor
  • I'm currently trying to redeem a gift card i purchased last night via amazon that just arrived today.   I'm trying to redeem a $99 gift card for a premium account for myself (no other special ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot pay with my bank card

PlanPremium for StudentsCountry Turkey DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen I enter my bank card for my payment information, it does not accept my card. I am getting a warning that the payment could not be made. I have money ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Students Country Turkey   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue When I enter my bank card for my payment information, it does not accept ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do non Premium Accounts get paid for streams?

I'm a verified artist with spotify and I used distrokid as a distributer. My artist account is using a free plan since a month. Will I still receive payments or do I have to change the plan to premium in order to get paid?Couldn't find anything on th...

• I'm a verified artist with spotify and I used distrokid as a distributer. My artist account is using a free plan since a month. Will I still receive payments or do I have to change the plan to premiu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card (PH)

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines My Question or IssueHi! I would like to purchase a gift card for my friend here in the Philippines. Is there a legit seller of gift cards here in our country? If none, what option can you suggest? I will be giving it as ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Philippines     My Question or Issue Hi!   I would like to purchase a gift card for my friend here in the Philippines. Is there a legit seller of ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant subscribe to Spotify premium plan?

i subscribed to Spotify premium using my credit card, and the card will be expired at 5/2024. but recently I got emails saying that I need to update my method payment. and i did, i use the same card but i cant it says that "There is an error. Please ...

• Visitor
  • i subscribed to Spotify premium using my credit card, and the card will be expired at 5/2024. but recently I got emails saying that I need to update my method payment. and i did, i use the same card ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nest Promo - No Confirmation

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueSigned up for the Nest, I have had no confirmation e-mail at all in 24 hours. Have checked spam and still nothing.Going to this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/claim-google/register/It says Thank you so much! ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue Signed up for the Nest, I have had no confirmation e-mail at all in 24 hours. Have checked spam and still nothing. Going to this link h...
  • jake97
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I meet the criteria, why am I not getting an email nor link for the Google Nest Mini?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKMy Question or Issue Noted a friend had claimed theirs, and as I'm the family manager, I came to claim my Nest mini. However, there is no option for me to do this. I have not had an email and there's no link on the page for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK My Question or Issue   Noted a friend had claimed theirs, and as I'm the family manager, I came to claim my Nest mini. However, there is no option for me to ...
  • LeonS27
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium trial refuses to work.

This is a new account I had to make, and I'm wishing to use premium for the 2 months and put my card in for later months as payment. The issue, however, is that I always get an error message. All my info. is correct, my card is not canceled, I have s...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a new account I had to make, and I'm wishing to use premium for the 2 months and put my card in for later months as payment. The issue, however, is that I always get an error message. All my ...
  • ChadB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancellation

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceiPhone Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI need to cancel my subscription but am unable to access the account with the subscription (it’s not this account). Can someone please help? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device iPhone  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I need to cancel my subscription but am unable to access the account with the subscription (i...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Premium for students but Spotify is charging me 9,99€/month

PlanStudent/PremiumCountry My Question or IssueSpotify has been charging me twice 9,99€ instead of 4,99€ per month whereas I have a student discount (verified!). How can I fix this ?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Student/Premium Country   My Question or Issue Spotify has been charging me twice 9,99€ instead of 4,99€ per month whereas I have a student discount (verified!). How can I fix ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

discounts or subscriptions for students

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei was just trying to change my subscription since i have had this app and used it almost all ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i was j...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change to Duo

Hi, some can help with this question?yestesday i bought the prepaid premium for a month, but my dad want to share, do you know if i want to change to premium duo i need to pay all the package again or just the diference? PlanPremiumCountryMexico

• Visitor
  • Hi, some can help with this question? yestesday i bought the prepaid premium for a month, but my dad want to share, do you know if i want to change to premium duo i need to pay all the package again...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to studien premium

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceIPhone SE, PCOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10My Question or IssueI have confirmed my student status, but when I try to activate premium it just throw my error 500. I have been trying to activate premium for two days by no...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device IPhone SE, PC Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have confirmed my student status, but when I try to activate premium it just throw my...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! same address requirement for the family plan

PlanFamily/Duo PlansCountryCanadaDeviceMultipleOperating SystemWindows/Android My Question or IssueMy Son asked me if I could get a Spotify Premium Account for him. I would like for us to share the Account, but he lives with his Mom and so would have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family/Duo Plans Country Canada Device Multiple Operating System Windows/Android   My Question or Issue My Son asked me if I could get a Spotify Premium Account for him.  I w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Migration university plan

Hello guysI'm thinking of migration from the university plan to the family plan so I was wondering if when to change my plan I'm going to miss the period of the university plan that's in effect

• Visitor
  • Hello guys I'm thinking of migration from the university plan to the family plan so I was wondering if when to change my plan I'm going to miss the period of the university plan that's in effect
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change premium payment but nothing changed.

Before Sep.2020, I use Spotify premium by paying per month via Visa card (59.000 VND/month).But today, I changed to yearly payment by Momo Wallet in Vietnam (590.000VND/year)However, after finishing payment (Bill ID: 1370137638704106), my account is ...

• Before Sep.2020, I use Spotify premium by paying per month via Visa card (59.000 VND/month). But today, I changed to yearly payment by Momo Wallet in Vietnam (590.000VND/year) However, after f...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes