Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Music does not play, "open.spotify.com" does not work.

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDevicePCOperating SystemWindows and Linux My Question or Issue When I click "Play" ona track, every thing looks like its fine and paying, but there is no sound. When I go to Chome it says ..."This site can’t be reache...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device PC Operating System Windows and Linux   My Question or Issue  When I click "Play" ona  track, every thing looks like its fine...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subsciption failed but card charged

PlanFree / PremiumCountry IndiaDeviceRedmi Note 5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue On March 3, I tried subscribing to Spotify Premium with my visa card. I was taken to my bamk authorisation page to complete the transaction, which I did. Bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free / Premium Country  India Device Redmi Note 5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  On March 3, I tried subscribing to Spotify Premium with my visa card. ...
  • swaraj861
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How Can I Gift Spotify Premium to Another User Electronically?

Hello, I have been using Spotify Premium for some time now, and I wish to gift Premium to a friend electronically. I can't seem to access the gift page to do this. Is there some other way to do this? I just get a 404 error everytime I try to go to th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,   I have been using Spotify Premium for some time now, and I wish to gift Premium to a friend electronically. I can't seem to access the gift page to do this. Is there some othe...
  • GMSchwartz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription cancelled but still received the billing the next month

PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI really need an urgent attention from Spotify Team. Last month (Feb, 1) I've been double charged for my subscription and someone told me it's due to I've subscribe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I really need an urgent attention from Spotify Team. Last month (Feb, 1) I've been ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gift card pin doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountry Finland DeviceHonor 10 My Question or Issue I purchased a gift card to continue my Premium subscription. I do this every 6 months. The card was activated in the store, I have the receipt indication the activation, as well as the ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device Honor 10   My Question or Issue  I purchased a gift card to continue my Premium subscription. I do this every 6 months. The card was act...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

free account but spotify takes me money

None of the below information is required. PlanFreeCountry FranceDevice Samsung s8 My Question or Issue spotify takes me money while I have a free account. I have already read the articles about this and I have no other accounts. I want to be refunde...

• Regular
  • None of the below information is required.  Plan Free Country  France Device  Samsung s8   My Question or Issue  spotify takes me money while I have a free account...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged, but I don't know account details

Hello, I am automatically charged for premium for the account that I do not use. However, I am unable to cancel subscribtion, because I don't know on who this account is registered on, what are its email adress or password. What now? Latest bank tran...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,   I am automatically charged for premium for the account that I do not use. However, I am unable to cancel subscribtion, because I don't know on who this account is registered o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Oferta en Facebook 12 meses por $199

PlanFree/PremiumCountry MéxicoDeviceNote 9Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Alguien sabe algo de promoción 12 meses Premium por $199 qsue aparece a traves de Facebook, que se puede hacer al respecto si se su...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  México Device Note 9 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Alguien sabe algo de promoción 12 meses ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Country and payment method error for family premium

Hey Guys, I want to upgrade to premium but payment is not going through its saying the method and country dont match. I tried many times, and tried manually changing country and then back to my country bulgaria. My payment card is also a bulgarian ba...

• Hey Guys,    I want to upgrade to premium but payment is not going through its saying the method and country dont match. I tried many times, and tried manually changing country and then b...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not available on iOS

PlanPremiumCountry INDIADevice(iPhone 5s,)Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) My Question or Issue Is Premium Subscription for iOS users restricted in India? It is working fine on Android. Please find the screenshot of the premium subscription notification....

•   Plan Premium Country  INDIA Device (iPhone 5s,) Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   My Question or Issue  Is Premium Subscription for iOS users restricted in India? It is...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

My Question or Issue Hello, a couple of days back i got my money refunded because of a false pop up of a free trial that after it charged me the money for the premium. Today i got my money back, but suddenly after some time the money was charged agai...

• My Question or Issue   Hello, a couple of days back i got my money refunded because of a false pop up of a free trial that after it charged me the money for the premium. Today i got my money ba...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Buying gift card from free plan account

PlanFreeCountry Czech republic My Question or Issue Why there is no posibility to buy a gift card, while having free plan account? Isnt that Spotify's own loss? Or is it just related to country? Ooor Im just blind and cant find the proper page Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Czech republic   My Question or Issue  Why there is no posibility to buy a gift card, while having free plan account? Isnt that Spotify's own loss? Or is it ju...
  • Speedzen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • card
    gift
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Formulário de cadastro do serviço já rejeitou dois cartões de crédito diferentes

PlanPremium - famíliaCountry Brasil My Question or IssueA um mês atrás, estava utilizando de meu plano familiar e o Spotify solicitou que eu atualizasse a forma de pagamento. Estava utilizando cartão de crédito Mastercard do Nubank, e tentei utilizá-...

• Plan Premium - família Country  Brasil   My Question or Issue A um mês atrás, estava utilizando de meu plano familiar e o Spotify solicitou que eu atualizasse a forma de pagamento. Es...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with HULU option disappeared, when trying to update my CC #

I received a notice that I needed to update my Credit card on file information in my account. I was not able to update with my new credit card number, and I confirmed with my credit card company, that the card was not blocked. I then read in the help...

• Casual Listener
  • I received a notice that I needed to update my Credit card on file information in my account. I was not able to update with my new credit card number, and I confirmed with my credit card company, tha...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Want to Cancel my Old Account but It's Linked to a Now Deleted Facebook Account

PlanFree and PremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 6S My Question or Issue When I first downloaded Spotify I was still in high school. I linked it to my old Facebook account and my old email account. I lost access to my old email (I can't remember...

• Plan Free and Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 6S  My Question or Issue  When I first downloaded Spotify I was still in high school. I linked it to my old Facebook a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • delete account
    New account
    premium subscriber
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discounts for Students

PlanFreeCountry MexicoDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 edgeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello, yesterday I sent my student info and I waited for the email the whole day, but since it was Sunday I thought that maybe people who work use Sund...

•   Plan Free Country  Mexico Device Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Operating System Android Oreo    My Question or Issue Hello, yesterday I sent my student info and I waited for...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled BUT still charged

i have cancelled my subscription and yet i was still charged 9.99 . how do i get this fixed ASAP.

• Regular
  • i have cancelled my subscription and yet i was still charged 9.99 . how do i get this fixed ASAP.
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Philippines: Paying using Sun Prepaid

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippines My Question or IssueIn subscription for Premium, there are only two networks (Smart and Globe), but my network is Sun Cellular (prepaid). Can I pay/subscribe to premium using Sun Prepaid load or even put my Sun mobi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines   My Question or Issue In subscription for Premium, there are only two networks (Smart and Globe), but my network is Sun Cellular (prepaid). Can I pay...
  • hal_25
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice per month from old and new credit card

I am using premium family subscription. 3 months ago I changed my payment method. I changed the credit card to another one. But now I realised Spotify withdrew money twice (from both of the new card and old card). How can we fix this problem? And How...

•   I am using premium family subscription. 3 months ago I changed my payment method. I changed the credit card to another one. But now I realised Spotify withdrew money twice (from both of the n...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription for people one the move

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Not FixedDevicePixel XLOperating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue I am from India but am always on the move. My job involves living and working in various countries. Could I take premium in country and enjoy premium be...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Not Fixed Device Pixel XL Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I am from India but am always on the move. My job involv...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes