Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Quiero que me reembolsen los tres cargos que me hicieron a la tarjeta de débito.

Quise activar mi cuenta premium pero no me aceptaba mis datos, después me di cuenta que se hicieron 3 cargos a la tarjeta y ni siquiera tengo Spotify premium. Quisiera una solución, que me regresen mi dinero que es más de lo que cobran el mes.

• Casual Listener
  • Quise activar mi cuenta premium pero no me aceptaba mis datos, después me di cuenta que se hicieron 3 cargos a la tarjeta y ni siquiera tengo Spotify premium. Quisiera una solución, que me regresen m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription was switched without permission

PlanPremium for studentsCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueI was subscribed to a student premium account, when all of a sudden I was switched to a normal premium account without being notified. I have been charged double the price ...

• Plan Premium for students Country USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I was subscribed to a student premium account, when all of a sudden I was switch...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family address bug

PlanPremium Family CountryPortugal Device Macbook Pro late 2016) My Question or Issue Hi guys, I am trying to include my mother's account to my Family subscription but she enters her address (our address), a message pops up saying that the address is...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family  Country Portugal  Device  Macbook Pro late 2016)   My Question or Issue   Hi guys,    I am trying to include my mother's acc...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My university does not appear in the students plan

Hello. I would like to be part of the premium community but my university doesn´t appear in the students plan.I dont know how to suggest it in the oppions.I study in a "Conservatorio Superior de Música". It´s name is "Conservatorio Superior de Música...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I would like to be part of the premium community but my university doesn´t appear in the students plan. I dont know how to suggest it in the oppions. I study in a "Conservatorio Superior de ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu is showing up as activated but I can't find my account under the same email

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUSMy Question or IssueI can't seem to log into my hulu account and hulu doesn't seem to show that I have an account with them but on premium for students it shows that I have a registered account with hulu

• Plan Student Premium Country US My Question or Issue I can't seem to log into my hulu account and hulu doesn't seem to show that I have an account with them but on premium for students it shows ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for Spotify Family, next billing is due 05-09-2020, still lost premium.

Hello, Ive been a long time member, never had issues. Ive paid for Spotify Family last [snip - Moderator edit] Today I was celebrating my birthday, but my spotify quit on me and started playing ads. After a long search why, and could not find a reaso...

• Hello,   Ive been a long time member, never had issues. Ive paid for Spotify Family last [snip - Moderator edit]  Today I was celebrating my birthday, but my spotify quit on me and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu access after switching from Premium Student

PlanPremiumCountryUS I currently have Spotify Premium with Hulu/Showtime. If I were to switch to a Premium Student account, would I retain my Hulu account when I graduate and switch back to regular Premium?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   I currently have Spotify Premium with Hulu/Showtime. If I were to switch to a Premium Student account, would I retain my Hulu account when I graduate and switch ba...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Spotify Premium for students, but still on Spotify Free?

I have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium for students. After subscribing, I can see the invoice but I'm still on Spotify Free?

• Visitor
  • I have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium for students. After subscribing, I can see the invoice but I'm still on Spotify Free?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

legit email or scam?

I just contacted support@spotify.com about canceling my subscription. I got an reply from noreply Salesforce. They are asking for: The exact date and time of the transaction, according to your bank statement.The first six and last four digits of your...

• Casual Listener
  •   I just contacted support@spotify.com about canceling my subscription. I got an reply from noreply Salesforce.   They are asking for:    The exact date and time of the tran...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo

My partner and I both have spotify premium, so the duo is perfect for us. However if one of us changes our plan does the other have to set up a brand new account of can they use the account that they already have just minus the fee? both of us have a...

• Visitor
  • My partner and I both have spotify premium, so the duo is perfect for us. However if one of us changes our plan does the other have to set up a brand new account of can they use the account that they...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed email

I received an email from no-reply@spotify.com stating that the payment has failed and i need to update it when i clicked it directed me to spotify website and asked me to login so i did and updated it and that was last payment. Today i heard about se...

• Visitor
  • I received an email from no-reply@spotify.com stating that the payment has failed and i need to update it when i clicked it directed me to spotify website and asked me to login so i did and updated i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution yearly subscription like Apple's?

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone X, iPad Pro 2019, Macbook My Question or IssueDoes Spotify offer something similar to Apple's yearly subscription at the amount of € 99 in stead of € 9,99 a month?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone X, iPad Pro 2019, Macbook   My Question or Issue Does Spotify offer something similar to Apple's yearly subscription at the amount of € 99 ...
  • hje
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Subscription
    yearly
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I forgot to cancel my Spotify 3 month trial earlier today. I love to get a refund please thank you for your help and appreciation.

• Visitor
  • I forgot to cancel my Spotify 3 month trial earlier today. I love to get a refund please thank you for your help and appreciation.  
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rebeca

Bom dia. Aderir ao plano Duo, mas qnd envio o convite a pessoa entra e mostra como se fosse o ADM, sendo assim, so ficamos c uma janela. Como proceder para que cada um fique c sua janela individual, sendo este o plano adquirido??

• Visitor
  • Bom dia.  Aderir ao plano Duo, mas qnd envio o convite a pessoa entra e mostra como se fosse o ADM, sendo assim, so ficamos c uma janela. Como proceder para que cada um fique c sua janela indiv...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Money not refunded

Plan Family PremiumCountryUsaDevice(Andriod) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI chatted with someone on Spotify support team over half an hour ago about an accidental charge to my account they said they refu...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Family Premium Country Usa Device (Andriod)  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I chatted with someone on Spotify supp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Premium to Premium Family

Hi Today I wanted to subscribe to Family Premium but i managed to subscribe simply to Premium for one year. I would like to convert my subscription but there is no obvious way to do that. I paid 155.40 Swiss Francs which of course I don't want to los...

• Hi   Today I wanted to subscribe to Family Premium but i managed to subscribe simply to Premium for one year. I would like to convert my subscription but there is no obvious way to do that. I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung trial

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 Operating SystemAndroid 10 I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged back in, done every bit advice I've seen and the 6 month Samsung trial won't work for me. Has the opportunity ended? I am c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S10  Operating System Android 10   I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged back in, done every bit advice I've seen an...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Duo

Wij hebben premium duo, zodra één van beide een andere Playlist start op een andere speaker, dan valt de andere uit... Hoe lossen we dit op?

• Casual Listener
  • Wij hebben premium duo, zodra één van beide een andere Playlist start op een andere speaker, dan valt de andere uit... Hoe lossen we dit op? 
  • jevi3300
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't do the payment of premium

PlanFree to PremiumCountryBrasilDevice(Redmi 8 Pro/Dell Desktop)Operating System(Android/Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have already tried to pay the premium with 4 different credit cards and one debit card but it is impossible, since April I am w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free to Premium Country Brasil Device (Redmi 8 Pro/Dell Desktop) Operating System (Android/Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have already tried to pay the premium with 4 differ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes