Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cancelled membership but still billed

I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th April to do so. I decided to cancel my membership compl...

• I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th Apri...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium

Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premiumBuen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos para poder revisar esto?Banco BanamexPlanFree/CountryMéxicoDevic...

•   Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium Buen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos par...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobrado
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked? Other playlists being added to account

On the premium plan. All devices affected, its a plan issue. About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists added to it that are not hers. We changed her password and removed it ...

• On the premium plan.   All devices affected, its a plan issue.   About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 payments taken from bank account cant figure out how to get in touch with spodify representative

How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative. $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2. HELP!!!

• How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative.   $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2.   HELP!!!  
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium gift card

I bought a Spotify premium gift card andWhen I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?

• I bought a Spotify premium gift card and When I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to SingTel Spotify but It doesn’t work

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySingaporeDevice Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHave subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original plan. After the expiry day of my old plan, i lost all the songs I had downloaded and bec...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Singapore Device   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Have subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    singtel
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i switch from a paid student account to the 6 month free premium offered with the Galaxy S10

PlanPremium with student discountCountryUnited statesDeviceSamsung S10+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Premium with student discount Country United states Device Samsung S10+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough money on bank account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 11 My Question or IssiueI had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did not work. I still have Premium but i dont know how i should pay for this month.

•   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issiue I had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged suddenly

Hi all, I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth. I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP/ Bose app and I have not applied Spotify thought 3rd-party company. Is the...

• Hi all,    I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth.   I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Account Name

The account name for my subscription on the invitations I send says that the people in my family have been invited by what should be my name, but is just a bunch of numbers and letters. I don't see anywhere to update the account owner profile name. S...

• The account name for my subscription on the invitations I send says that the people in my family have been invited by what should be my name, but is just a bunch of numbers and letters. I don't see a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Subscription - how do I find or add libraries?

I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard.Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library? Thank you advance for your assistance!

• I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard. Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library?  Thank you advance for your assistance!...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium? 

• Casual Listener
  • Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium?  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthy to yearly subscription

I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for annual membership but still no premium access

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or IssueI paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have access to premium services. Even on the website, it shows my subscription as "Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue I paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium 1 year
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Verify Student Account Eligibility to Get Student Discount on Premium

I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for the normal/regular Premium service. I did cancel it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for t...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

charged more even though I signed up for student premium

I signed to spotify subscription for student,but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged morethis is horrible and dishonest service and incorrectwhy was I not notified of this?and I AM STILL A STUDENTi had already verified this w...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed to spotify subscription for student, but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged more this is horrible and dishonest service and incorrect why was I not notified of t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged on ps4 and no premium

I have always been charged through my ps4 account for spotify. When I recieved an app update, it seems I dont have the premium deal nomore? Its basically asking me to subscribe again for monthly charges if always been paying.PlanFree/PremiumCountry D...

• I  have always been charged through my ps4 account for spotify. When I recieved an app update, it seems I dont have the premium deal nomore? Its basically asking me to subscribe again for monthl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscription

Spotify changed me twice for one month subscription on family account. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify changed me twice for one month subscription on family account. What should I do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution abbonamento rinnovato il 1 marzo ma disattivato oggi

salve ho rinnovato la sottoscrizione a premium il 1 marzo 2019 ma oggi mi hanno disattivato l'abbonamento dato che il plafon della mia carta di credito si rinnova ogni fine mese non è stato possibile effettuare il pagamento, come posso risolvere la q...

• salve ho rinnovato la sottoscrizione a premium il 1 marzo 2019 ma oggi mi hanno disattivato l'abbonamento dato che il plafon della mia carta di credito si rinnova ogni fine mese non è stato possibile...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to downloaded song between two seprated subscriptions?

So for example you've canceled your premium or your trial ends and you have downloaded songs specially saving a whole playlist or making a 300 song playlist and downloaded all of its songs. What happens if your premium ends for any reason and you ren...

• Casual Listener
  • So for example you've canceled your premium or your trial ends and you have downloaded songs specially saving a whole playlist or making a 300 song playlist and downloaded all of its songs. What happ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod