Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can I redeem my gift card for premium before my current premium expires?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 7) My Question or IssueHello, I currently have a premium subscription that I paid for with a gift card that expires in a few weeks. I bought a new gift card to redeem when the current one runs out but is there...

•   Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 7)   My Question or Issue Hello, I currently have a premium subscription that I paid for with a gift card that expires in a few week...
  • tysonk1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • GIFT CARD RENEWAL FOR PREMIUM
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was charged outside of my Student University Discount, can I get a refund?

Hello, I have been using spotify for a long time and I love your service. However I guess my student discount ran out and I was charged the full price of the Sub, can I pretty please get reimbursed the over charge? I re-applied for the discount as I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have been using spotify for a long time and I love your service. However I guess my student discount ran out and I was charged the full price of the Sub, can I pretty please get reimbursed t...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sub
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution debit card as payment

Hi,I've been trying to sign up for Spotify premium with my debit card and it keeps sending me to the payment failure page. I have tried it on a different browser and an incognito page as well and still, it didn't work PlanFree/PremiumCountryU.S.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've been trying to sign up for Spotify premium with my debit card and it keeps sending me to the payment failure page. I have tried it on a different browser and an incognito page as well and s...
  • juaned
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Premium with Hulu switch to Duo?

When I try this I get an alert saying that I'm not eligible for this offer.

• Casual Listener
  • When I try this I get an alert saying that I'm not eligible for this offer.
  • jdfidalgo
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Duo conversion

Can I convert two premium accounts into one duo without loosing the personalization data of the two accounts?

• Can I convert two premium accounts into one duo without loosing the personalization data of the two accounts?     
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Omzetten van een Spotify Family van Spotify naar een Spotify Family van KPN

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIk wil graag mijn premium family abonnement bij Spotify zelf omzetten naar een premium family abonnement bij KPN. Ik dien dus eerst hier op te zeggen. Maar verl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Ik wil graag mijn premium family abonnement bij Spotify zelf omzetten naar een premi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I purchase an online gift subscription for someone in another country? No luck with paypal

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card and account issue

I recently decided to pick up Spotify after receiving a promo mail on both my personal and work mail. I enter credit card data and picked Spotify Premium. Turns out I wrongly followed the work mail which isn't linked to my personal account but to my ...

• Visitor
  • I recently decided to pick up Spotify after receiving a promo mail on both my personal and work mail. I enter credit card data and picked Spotify Premium. Turns out I wrongly followed the work mail w...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify one month gift card not working

My Question or IssueI have bought a one month premium gift card and i have entered the code in a lot of times and it just shows the error message " Something went wrong. Please try again, or go to our support. " I have tried entering the code in on m...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I have bought a one month premium gift card and i have entered the code in a lot of times and it just shows the error message " Something went wrong. Please try again, or&n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I purchase a Spotify gift card in New Zealand?

I want to purchase a Spotify gift card for a friend so they can have premium for 6 months but I can't find any link to purchase them online and can't find any store that sells them. Does anyone know where you can get them in NZ?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to purchase a Spotify gift card for a friend so they can have premium for 6 months but I can't find any link to purchase them online and can't find any store that sells them.  Does anyone...
  • lilyleishman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: upgrade from Individual to duo or Family

Hi all, I’ve upgraded my Premium account to DUO and invited my wife to join me on this account. She did while she had her own Premium already. Will her own Premium subscription be cancelled? Or how does this work in terms of payment? Thanks,Huub

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I’ve upgraded my Premium account to DUO and invited my wife to join me on this account. She did while she had her own Premium already. Will her own Premium subscription be cancelled?...
  • Hubke
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Duo Acrivation Issue

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS13 My Question or IssueI have changed my subscription from premium to duo family. I have shared the activation link through messenger with my partner who managed to verify the address correct...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS13   My Question or Issue I have changed my subscription from premium to duo family. I have shared the activation link...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong email language

Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei get my emails from you in spanish, my language i danish and i dont understand spanish, can you please change it!

• Visitor
  • Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i get my emails from you in spanish, my lang...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution upgraded to premium but still have ads

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelOperating SystemOn all devices My Question or IssueHi,I upgraded to premium but i still have ads and it keeps offering me to upgrade but i do have all the premium options.How to fix it?Thanks

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Israel Operating System On all devices   My Question or Issue Hi, I upgraded to premium but i still have ads and it keeps offering me to upgrade but i do ha...
  • Betty_777_77
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Plan and Redeemable Code

I just redeemed a three month gift card for Spotify Premium and I just realized I could get the student plan and save money.If I get the student plan now, will it charge me again for the three months of premium I already paid for, or will it give me ...

• Visitor
  • I just redeemed a three month gift card for Spotify Premium and I just realized I could get the student plan and save money. If I get the student plan now, will it charge me again for the three mont...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from spotify with hulu to spotify duos

PlanPremium with Hulu My Question or IssueI'm trying to find information if I change from premium with Hulu to Duos if I will lose my hulu subscription or if the Duos is an addon

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium with Hulu     My Question or Issue I'm trying to find information if I change from premium with Hulu to Duos if I will lose my hulu subscription or if the Duos is ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo premium - payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountryChileDeviceLaptop Operating Systemchrome My Question or IssueHi there i want to register for the spotify duo account. My problem is that I am currently living in Chile but want to use my Irish CC to pay for the subscription. It...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Chile Device Laptop  Operating System chrome    My Question or Issue Hi there i want to register for the spotify duo account. My problem is that I a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to take a credit card off my ex's account

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSo last year, my ex got onto my account because he had used his email and password to help me...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue So l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no link

Hello everyone, I had a problem when I created an account with my cell number, since I had premium spotify but it was not linked to any account, when doing so, I appear again as a free user, what I have to do to continue being premium in this account...

• Visitor
  •   Hello everyone, I had a problem when I created an account with my cell number, since I had premium spotify but it was not linked to any account, when doing so, I appear again as a free user, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes