Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home mini offer no longer available??

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI was on the premium family plan and downgraded it to a premium plan (on the 10th of April) to get the Google home mini offer. By the time the downgrade took place (today) the Google home mini was no longe...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue I was on the premium family plan and downgraded it to a premium plan (on the 10th of April) to get the Google home mini offer. By...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google home mini offer
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Gift card invalid code issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSI purchased a $60 gift card from major retailer, it was a electronic code from their website. I received it and when I tried to enter it I got a "oops something went wrong, please try again" message. I tried again, verified the co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US I purchased a $60 gift card from  major retailer, it was a electronic code from their website. I received it and when I tried to enter it I got a "oops something went...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi, we have Family Premium on my account. My wife uses the Family Sub as a member. Now I want to add my Son as well but that does not work. Maybe because he was in the family sub but got thrown out? He wasnt using it in the past. But now I cannot add...

• Hi, we have Family Premium on my account. My wife uses the Family Sub as a member. Now I want to add my Son as well but that does not work. Maybe because he was in the family sub but got thrown out? ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium with the same card

PlanFreeCountryLithuaniaDeviceWindows 10 pcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have gotten the 30 day trial on spotify with a visa card. After it ended i wanted to buy the plan for 6,99 euro. ,but if i try to buy it now it says the card ...

• Plan Free Country Lithuania Device Windows 10 pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have gotten the 30 day trial on spotify with a visa card. After it ended i wanted ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't redeem Google Home

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Windows PC)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, I heard about the promotion for google home and spotify premium. I was wondering how I go abouts redeeming this offer? I...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device (Windows PC) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, I heard about the promotion for google ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i subribe for the 30 days trial and a limited time offer at the same time?

PlanFreeCountryPhilippinesDeviceOppo Neo7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just want to ask if it is possible to subscribe for a two different premium plans (30 days trial and a limited time offer). Can i s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Philippines Device Oppo Neo7 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just want to ask if it is possible to subscribe fo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free home mini Canceled

Hello,I just signed up to Spotify using my own private email address got the URL for the free home mini followed through the purchase and a few minutes later received an email from Google saying that it was canceled as they were unable to verify some...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just signed up to Spotify using my own private email address got the URL for the free home mini followed through the purchase and a few minutes later received an email from Google saying ...
  • Anya05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or IssueWHEN I RECIEVED MY GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE AND I BOUGHT THE DEVICE, DUE TO INVALID POSTAL CODE BY MISTAKE THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED. I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERY SINGLE DAY...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue WHEN I RECIEVED MY GOOGLE HOME MINI PROMO CODE AND I BOUGHT THE DEVICE, DUE TO INVALID POSTAL CODE BY...
  • Owensphone808
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty Google Home Mini Package Received

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Mac Book)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI received an empty package that was supposed to contain a Google Home Mini from the Spotify Premium subscription promotion. I contac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Mac Book) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I received an empty package that was supposed to contain ...
  • DerekPink
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • empty package
    Google Home Mini
    premium promotion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to be removed from a family plan, but it is impossible

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: USA DeviceMacbook Pro 2017Operating SystemMacOS Mojave My Question or Issue:I want my account to be removed from the current family plan I am on. I tried canceling/changing my plan, but even though I got a confirmation I ...

• Plan: Family Premium Country: USA   Device Macbook Pro 2017 Operating System MacOS Mojave   My Question or Issue: I want my account to be removed from the current family plan ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid £10 for spotify when on student discount

Spotify took £10 rather than £5 out of my account when i had student discount registered on the account. I still qualify for the discount and i'm wondering why there was this problem with my subscription

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify took £10 rather than £5 out of my account when i had student discount registered on the account. I still qualify for the discount and i'm wondering why there was this problem with my subscrip...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add dislike-button to premium or I'll go back to free!

Just got premium and I miss the Dislike-button (little circle with diagonal line through it). Specially because there is so simple menu item to delete it from playlist! Support doesn't help, so I need to go back to free version.

• Music Fan
  • Just got premium and I miss the Dislike-button (little circle with diagonal line through it). Specially because there is so simple menu item to delete it from playlist!   Support doesn't help,...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • dislike
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment problem

PlanFree/PremiumCountryDominican Republic, but currently in Spain. DeviceSamsung galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm trying to upgrade my account to premium. My card is from Dominican Republic, so I tried to change my country from...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Dominican Republic, but currently in Spain.  Device Samsung galaxy 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm trying to upgrade my account to ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with PayPal balance anymore

I have paid for Premium for over a year with PayPal balance, but when I try to pay now it says I have to have a credit card linked to my account. I cannot do that, hence why I'm using PayPal balance. Why can't I use PayPal balance anymore?

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for Premium for over a year with PayPal balance, but when I try to pay now it says I have to have a credit card linked to my account. I cannot do that, hence why I'm using PayPal balance....
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cobro doble en días distintos en mismo mes

Me hicieron cobro doble en días distintos en el mismo mes. En mi suscripción me dice que me hacen cobro los días 12 de cada mes, pero tengo cobros del 15 de Spotify por el mismo valor. PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid...

• Casual Listener
  • Me hicieron cobro doble en días distintos en el mismo mes. En mi suscripción me dice que me hacen cobro los días 12 de cada mes, pero tengo cobros del 15 de Spotify por el mismo valor.  Plan P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes payment problems

Hello,I have had a premium subscribtion with no issues, for many years, paid via Itunes (for a reason I have forgot). For about a week ago I had an email telling me there was a problem with my payment, so I head over to my bank and notice that the pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have had a premium subscribtion with no issues, for many years, paid via Itunes (for a reason I have forgot). For about a week ago I had an email telling me there was a problem with my paym...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont have premium and I am still being charged

I have 2 emails and I dont remember if I got premium in any of those ones. But, currently I am using one of them and I dont have premium but I am still being charged. I need help and a refund. Thank you .

• I have 2 emails and I dont remember if I got premium in any of those ones. But, currently I am using one of them and I dont have premium but I am still being charged.  I need help and a refund. ...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini- Code not working

I am yet another customer who is struggling with the Canadian Google Home Mini offer. I recieved my email telling me that my device is available. I go through the steps and to checkout only to find that the redemption code is not applied. I try to ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I am yet another customer who is struggling with the Canadian Google Home Mini offer.    I recieved my email telling me that my device is available. I go through the steps and to checkout...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium and country

Hi! I have a consecant problem. The country of my free Spotify account is Switzerland. I want to re-subscribe to a Premium account, but the person who pays for me is in France. If this person pays the account from France with a Swiss credit card, wil...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi!   I have a consecant problem. The country of my free Spotify account is Switzerland. I want to re-subscribe to a Premium account, but the person who pays for me is in France. If th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes