Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I paid for annual premium family but i'm normal premium

Hi, i have paid for an annual premium family but i don't have the "invite" option, it seems that i have a normal premium subscription

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i  have paid for an annual premium family but i don't have the "invite" option, it seems that i have a normal premium subscription
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium several times but not refunded

PlanFreeCountry India DeviceOnePlus 5Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or Issue I have a debit card that apparently doesnt permit monthly billing. But when i tried to subscribe to spotify premium(student) i was charged the amount, and the err...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  India  Device OnePlus 5 Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue  I have a debit card that apparently doesnt permit monthly billing. But ...
  • Purrab
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Universitary error

Resently I did my renovation plan, but, spotify made me a charge for a regular premium account

• Visitor
  • Resently I did my renovation plan, but, spotify made me a charge for a regular premium account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I get chargeback if I will not like Premium?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Iphone 7)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueWill I get chargeback if I will not like Premium?

• Visitor
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device (Iphone 7) Operating System (iOS 1...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chargeback
    Help
    Help Spotify!
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update payment method - Spotify prenium Individual unavailable

PlanPremium IndividualCountryFrance DeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI need to update my payment method but spotify won't let me choose the individual offer for 9.99€/month. It forces me to take the duo offer.

• Plan Premium Individual Country France   Device LG G6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I need to update my payment method but spotify won't let me choose the indiv...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium and Hulu

If I subscribe to Spotify premium will I automatically be subscribed to Hulu as well? Only the student premium option has Hulu listed.

• Visitor
  • If I subscribe to Spotify premium will I  automatically be subscribed to Hulu as well? Only the student premium option has Hulu listed. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't feel like Spotify is giving me my money's worth

Spotify is my go to music streaming app. I've had a premium account for a couple years now. I don't feel like I've been getting my money's worth. The UI has become very stale. People are requesting great ideas in the "Ideas" section of the community....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is my go to music streaming app. I've had a premium account for a couple years now. I don't feel like I've been getting my money's worth.    The UI has become very stale. People a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • UI
    updates
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Subscription with Gift Card

I was wondering, if I upgrade to premium with a spotify gift card, does it still give me that 1 month free subscription and then after that month is done it goes into the gift card payment for the 2nd month, then being 2 months in total, one free, th...

• I was wondering, if I upgrade to premium with a spotify gift card, does it still give me that 1 month free subscription and then after that month is done it goes into the gift card payment for the 2n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing from Premium to Student

I'm trying to change my account from Premium to the student discount plan but everytime I click on the student plan, I'm taken to a 404 error page saying that it doesn't exist. I have followed many other people's posts about changing from premium to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change my account from Premium to the student discount plan but everytime I click on the student plan, I'm taken to a 404 error page saying that it doesn't exist. I have followed many o...
  • amunoz0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • changing account
    Premium to student
    Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

PlanFamily Plan PremiumCountryMetro Manila, PhilippinesDevice(Android Phone, Apple and Laptop)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy does the family plan don't allow family members that does not live in the sp...

• Plan Family Plan Premium Country Metro Manila, Philippines Device (Android Phone, Apple and Laptop) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Refund for Premium

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUnited StatesMy Question or IssueSo I noticed my account was charged for regular premium today instead of student, but I updated my account so that I should have gotten charged for the discount. Is there a chance I can get a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Premium Country United States My Question or Issue So I noticed my account was charged for regular premium today instead of student, but I updated my account so that I should have g...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mexico] No puedo usar el codigo

He comprado 2 tarjetas individuales de spotify premium , Una para mi y otra persona, Sin Embargo al probar las tarjetas me sale lo siguiente "Se produjo un error , Vuelve a intentarlo o Consulta al equipo de ayuda" Ya me asegure de que estuviese acti...

• Visitor
  • He comprado 2 tarjetas individuales de spotify premium , Una para mi y otra persona, Sin Embargo al probar las tarjetas me sale lo siguiente "Se produjo un error , Vuelve a intentarlo o Consulta al e...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged full price for premium on student account

Premium - with Student DiscountUSA Spotify has been charging me for the full price of a Premium account, but I am verified as a student through 1/21/2021. The account type listed in my settings confirms this. I would like to be reimbursed for previou...

• Visitor
  • Premium - with Student Discount USA   Spotify has been charging me for the full price of a Premium account, but I am verified as a student through 1/21/2021. The account type listed in my set...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten Password - How long does spotify keep trying to charge

Hey! Here's the honest deal.I signed up for the Spotify three months trial. I chose to create a brand new email account for that reason. I also chose to use a credit card I normally don't store money on to see if I like Spotify without worrying it mi...

• Visitor
  • Hey! Here's the honest deal. I signed up for the Spotify three months trial. I chose to create a brand new email account for that reason. I also chose to use a credit card I normally don't store mon...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Subscription] Bayar premium family pakai tahapan xpresi bca

Setiap kali mau bayar pakai xpresi bca family atau apapun tetap tidak bisa, saya yakin isinya sudah benar, mohon bantuannya

• Visitor
  • Setiap kali mau bayar pakai xpresi bca family atau apapun tetap tidak bisa, saya yakin isinya sudah benar, mohon bantuannya
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue. Something went wrong. Try again, or get help.

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevice[ Windows 10, Chrome 81 ] and [ Google chrome mobile browser Android 9 ]Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue- Tried updating my payment method with 3 different debit cards but n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device [  Windows 10, Chrome 81   ]  and [ Google chrome mobile browser Android 9 ] Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Como no pudimos tomar tu pago, hemos puesto tu suscripción en pausa por el momento.

Nunca tuve problemas de pago con mis tarjetas de crédito, todos los pagos de spotify los realizo por débito automático y los cargos los carga Spotify.No entiendo porque dicen que no pueden procesar la carga del pago, necesitaria una explicacion.Me di...

• Casual Listener
  • Nunca tuve problemas de pago con mis tarjetas de crédito, todos los pagos de spotify los realizo por débito automático y los cargos los carga Spotify. No entiendo porque dicen que no pueden procesar...
  • Sebasred
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • no pudimos tomar tu pago
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot change subscription

PlanPremiumCountryGreece DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8 My Question or Issue Hi all, I used to have my active student subscription but I found that this month I was charged for the premium family without having it enabled. I did look at it but I did not...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Greece   Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8   My Question or Issue   Hi all,  I used to have my active student subscription but I found that this month I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Something went wrong. Try again, or get help

HiI'm from Indonesia and also facing the same problem. I'm trying to subscribe Premium Family but Something went wrong that i get. I've tried with other cards which works fine but there is same problem. I've tried with incognito mode or other browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm from Indonesia and also facing the same problem. I'm trying to subscribe Premium Family but Something went wrong that i get. I've tried with other cards which works fine but there is same pro...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm still getting charged for premium even though I upgraded to the family plan months ago.

PlanPremium FamilyCountry CanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 My Question or Issue I'm being charged twice a month. Once for Premium and once for the Family plan that I upgraded months ago. I've searched these forums for a solution but can't find anything h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Canada Device Samsung Galaxy 9     My Question or Issue  I'm being charged twice a month. Once for Premium and once for the Family plan that ...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes