Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharged for months

Hi Spotify.I have an issue I'd like to discuss not on a public forum. Is there an email address to contact?...- Student Premium Plan- Australia

• Hi Spotify. I have an issue I'd like to discuss not on a public forum. Is there an email address to contact?... - Student Premium Plan - Australia  
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution HOW DO I ACTIVATE HULU WITH SPOTIFY PREMIUM?

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceDell Laptop, iPhone SEOperating SystemWindows 10, ios 12 My Question or IssueSomeone tell me the exact steps of how to activate your hulu with your spotify premium subscription. Its not anywhere in my settings or account.

• Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Dell Laptop, iPhone SE Operating System Windows 10, ios 12   My Question or Issue Someone tell me the exact steps of how to activate your hulu with you...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged full price despite having a student plan

Plan: Student planCountry: USA My Question or Issue:Even though I have the student plan, I was charged full price ($9.99) in this month of December. I have been regularly charged the Student amount for the past few months since I applied, and my acco...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Student plan Country: USA   My Question or Issue: Even though I have the student plan, I was charged full price ($9.99) in this month of December. I have been regularly charged the Stu...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charged for premium
    premium plan
    random full-price charges
    student plan
    student subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pague premiun y gratis 3 meses de 900pesos y me dice que ya se me vencio si lo compre hace un mes

compre el mes de diciembre la promo de 3 meses de premiun por 900pesos y paso un mes y me dice que que falta 7 dias para vencerce si pague esa promo.. quien me acesora sobtre ello

• compre el mes de diciembre la promo de 3 meses de premiun por 900pesos y paso un mes y me dice que que falta 7 dias para vencerce si pague esa promo.. quien me acesora sobtre ello
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola necesito ayuda

Acabo de pagar spotify en un oxxo y es la primera vez que me dice que el tiempo del pago a expirado siendo que este pago tenia fecha de vencimiento este 28/01/18 quiero saber que va a ocurrir ya que esto es nuevo el que me diga que no esta efectuado ...

• Acabo de pagar spotify en un oxxo y es la primera vez que me dice que el tiempo del pago a expirado siendo que este pago tenia fecha de vencimiento este 28/01/18 quiero saber que va a ocurrir ya que ...
  • user_removed_00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MasterCard prepaid card not working

I bought a $25 prepaid credit card and it hasn't worked. I imputed all the correct information 5 times I activated the card and put the postal code in properly but it still read unsuccessful. I've used these cards in the past and they've worked fine ...

• I bought a $25 prepaid credit card and it hasn't worked. I imputed all the correct information 5 times I activated the card and put the postal code in properly but it still read unsuccessful. I've us...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Solo Premium to already established Family Premium

I currently have my own Premium account (just for me). My parents have a Family Premium account. As I am moving back in with them for the foreseeable future, I wanted to switch my Premium account over into their Family Premium account. Is this possib...

• I currently have my own Premium account (just for me). My parents have a Family Premium account. As I am moving back in with them for the foreseeable future, I wanted to switch my Premium account ove...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! hi i need help !

ok so this will be the first time you are getting this question . The other day i was on a forum where they conducted giveaways . And i won a giveaway of a premium spotify account . the one who conducted the giveaway gave me a username and password ,...

• Visitor
  • ok so this will be the first time you are getting this question .  The other day i was on a forum where they conducted giveaways . And i won a giveaway of a premium spotify account . the one wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline playing not working

Just reset my phone and re-downloaded the Spotify app. I have a premium account and never had an issue before playing any of my music offline. Now I can’t listen to any of my music without using data on the road. HELP!!

• Visitor
  • Just reset my phone and re-downloaded the Spotify app. I have a premium account and never had an issue before playing any of my music offline. Now I can’t listen to any of my music without using data...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Order

I ordered a Google Home Mini during the promotion to get one for free for Premium subscribers. I placed my order on 12/22 and it just says that the order is delayed. The color I selected is out of stock. Is there any way I can change the color to one...

• Visitor
  • I ordered a Google Home Mini during the promotion to get one for free for Premium subscribers. I placed my order on 12/22 and it just says that the order is delayed. The color I selected is out of st...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I find the Spotify code on my Currys receipt?

I bought a tv from Currys and it said that I could get 6 months Spotify for free. I’ve looked on my receipt and I can’t see an obvious code that I should enter into Spotify. I bought the tv in store. What does the code format look like, or should it ...

• Visitor
  • I bought a tv from Currys and it said that I could get 6 months Spotify for free. I’ve looked on my receipt and I can’t see an obvious code that I should enter into Spotify.  I bought the tv in ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I happened to linke my bank account to the unknown Spotify account on my phone.

Lately, I have changed my plan to Spotify Premium. But I have just found that the Spotify account I use in my phone is not mine but the unknown. I have no idea how the account were logged in in my phone. I would like delete the payment method from th...

• Visitor
  • Lately, I have changed my plan to Spotify Premium. But I have just found that the Spotify account I use in my phone is not mine but the unknown. I have no idea how the account were logged in in ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Official promo not working

I have been trying for several days to get a Premium subscription with 3 months free.This is advertised in an Instagram ad from the official Spotify account with a link to the Spotify subscriptions page (i.e. no 3rd party links).Once on that page I n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying for several days to get a Premium subscription with 3 months free. This is advertised in an Instagram ad from the official Spotify account with a link to the Spotify subscriptions...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card expiration date passed and missed payment

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueHi, so I'm the admin of our Premium Family plan. Recently i saw the pop-up message "Your last payment didn't work" on the iOS app. I suspected it's because i forgot to update the expiration date of my credit car...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue Hi, so I'm the admin of our Premium Family plan. Recently i saw the pop-up message "Your last payment didn't work" on the iOS app. I suspected it's...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to premium

Hey guys, when I try subscribe to a family premium account I get a window where it says that I'm getting 3 Months for free. I already used my free 3 months a while ago, so logically I get a error message after the PayPal checkout. However when I clic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   when I try subscribe to a family premium account I get a window where it says that I'm getting 3 Months for free. I already used my free 3 months a while ago, so logically I get a ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is free Google mini offer still available?

Hello all, My wife has a premium account, and I thought I read somewhere that existing users can claim the free mini if they've never gotten one, does that mean that my wife technically should be able to do that? If so, how? If it's only for new user...

• Hello all,    My wife has a premium account, and I thought I read somewhere that existing users can claim the free mini if they've never gotten one, does that mean that my wife technicall...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card bought from 7-Eleven is not working

PlanFreeCountryMalaysia Device(iPhone X) Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or Issue Hi, I bought the spotify gift card from 7 eleven, but it doesn't work and shows an error with message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." Check with 7-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Malaysia   Device (iPhone X)   Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue   Hi,   I bought the spotify gift card from 7 eleven, but it ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Something went wrong. Try again or get help.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am trying to take Spotify Premium Family 3 months trial. But after entering the OTP I am re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am tr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes