Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Delete Payment Method

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoOperating SystemWindows 10 There is no option to remove my Payment MethodAs much as I like the comodity of renewing my premium plan with just one click, the moment I hit the "Cancel Premium Suscription" button, there remains n...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Operating System Windows 10   There is no option to remove my Payment Method As much as I like the comodity of renewing my premium plan with just one click,...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't make payment

I'm trying to update the payment for my account and I simply can't. I'm trying for more than a week and today my premium got cancelled for not payind it, but everytime I try to pay it shows an unkown error and prompt me totry with other method.I trie...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to update the payment for my account and I simply can't. I'm trying for more than a week and today my premium got cancelled for not payind it, but everytime I try to pay it shows an unkown...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with a gift card

My Question or IssueI received a gift card for Christmas but when I tried to redeem it, an error appears and didn't work.Could you help me, please? PlanMy current plan is free, the gift card is 6 months premium. CountryGermany Operating SystemAndroid

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue I received a gift card for Christmas but when I tried to redeem it, an error appears and didn't work. Could you help me, please?   Plan My current plan is free, th...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not use spotify after validating my gift card

I validated my gift card last night and I received a validation email but I still do not use Spotify. Can you help me ?

• I validated my gift card last night and I received a validation email but I still do not use Spotify. Can you help me ?
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Refund or Credit

I was given a gift card for Christmas and I found through these posts that gift cards for Premium with Hulu are not applicable to an account. That information is not made readily available to customers. I would like a Spotify representative to messag...

• Visitor
  • I was given a gift card for Christmas and I found through these posts that gift cards for Premium with Hulu are not applicable to an account. That information is not made readily available to custome...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium for Students Subscription

Hello, I have a Spotify account in the US. I have had Premium for Students since December 26, 2018 and pay $5.40 per month. However, on December 27, 2019 I was charged $10.81 and my account now says that its Spotify Premium with Hulu. I never made th...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a Spotify account in the US. I have had Premium for Students since December 26, 2018 and pay $5.40 per month. However, on December 27, 2019 I was charged $10.81 and my account now says ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost Gift Card Code

I recently purchased a $60 digital gift card via PayPal as a Christmas gift for my mother. She accidentally deleted the email from Spotify containing the link / pin code and so she is unable to redeem the gift card. Is there any way to get a replacem...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased a $60 digital gift card via PayPal as a Christmas gift for my mother.  She accidentally deleted the email from Spotify containing the link / pin code and so she is unable to...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lost gift card code
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Offer says ineligible, but I meet all criteria

PlanPremium FamilyUSA DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 XLMacbook ProOperating SystemAndroid 10, iOS My Question or IssueI meet all of the following criteria but it says I'm inelligible. Here are some reasons why your account might not be eligible:You subscribe t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family USA   Device Google Pixel 3 XL Macbook Pro Operating System Android 10, iOS   My Question or Issue I meet all of the following criteria but it says I'm inelli...
  • lucygucy24
  • Visitor
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!! Duo Plan - Not eligible

Plan : PremiumCountry : UKDevice(One Plus 6 / Macbook Pro late 2016) My Question or Issue Hi there, so I have been using Spotify as a premium member for years now, and recently wanted to subscribe to a Duo plan with my partner who has a free Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Premium Country : UK Device (One Plus 6 / Macbook Pro late 2016)   My Question or Issue   Hi there, so I have been using Spotify as a premium member for years now, and re...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I should be getting three months free but I’m being charged

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using premium accounts activated from gift cards overseas

PlanPremium from gift cardCountryUK My Question or IssueIf I purchase a gift card in the UK...And that gift card is redeemed against a UK account...Can that gifted premium account then be used overseas, like all other premium accounts?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium from gift card Country UK   My Question or Issue If I purchase a gift card in the UK... And that gift card is redeemed against a UK account... Can that gifted premium accoun...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    international
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work anymore

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG Q6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI regularly pay for a Premium account; it is about 10 days my account uncommanded turned into a Free account. I've already tried to exit the app and login again (not using ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG Q6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I regularly pay for a Premium account; it is about 10 days my account uncommanded turned...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Offer

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+, PC, Firefox Web PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am unable to redeem the offer for the free Google Home Mini device. I have done the recommended steps in other topics and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S9+, PC, Firefox Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am unable to redeem the offer for the free Goo...
  • zakk219
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Monthly Premium Subscription to Yearly (Canada)

Hello,I was wondering how to switch the payment for my Premium account from Monthly ($9.99/month) to Yearly ($119.88/year). It seems to be an available option for a new account (under a "Get Premium" title), but I'm unsure what the procedures are to ...

• Hello, I was wondering how to switch the payment for my Premium account from Monthly ($9.99/month) to Yearly ($119.88/year). It seems to be an available option for a new account (under a "Get Prem...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    Subscription
    yearly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought a gift-card, but it isn't working?

Hello. I'm on here today because of an issue I have run into with a gift-card I purchased this afternoon. I got on my phone this morning to see the last three-month gift card I had purchased had run out, so I rushed to Walmart and bought another! Sim...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I'm on here today because of an issue I have run into with a gift-card I purchased this afternoon. I got on my phone this morning to see the last three-month gift card I had purchased had run ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account not activated

I am included in a Family plan. In the Manager account, the invitation appears activated, but in my account, it does not appear that I'm associated and is appearing as a Free account

• I am included in a Family plan. In the Manager account, the invitation appears activated, but in my account, it does not appear that I'm associated and is appearing as a Free account
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium UPI payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A50Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI tried subscribing to Spotify premium subscription for a year through UPI payment method. Used the GooglePay app to pay f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device Samsung Galaxy A50 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I tried subscribing to Spotify premium su...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought annual premium in trail period

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy spotify trail period is still active but I've done payment for spotify annual premium wito...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My spot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Query

Hello, so I recently claim the google mini. But while ordering it I put the wrong address and I called google support and it told me I need to redo it again by getting a new link or a backup code

• Visitor
  • Hello, so I recently claim the google mini. But while ordering it I put the wrong address and I called google support and it told me I need to redo it again by getting a new link or a backup code
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO Y NO ME FUNCIONA

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6 S Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueBuenas noches, hace unas 3 horas compre en un Oxxo una tarjeta spotify premium de 1 mes, y al querer canjearlo no me dejó, aparecia e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 6 S  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Buenas noches, hace unas 3 horas compre en...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes