Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot redeem gift card

Trying to redeem gift card; it keeps failing. The card was ordered from Amazon, I've done that before with no problems, and the code was still covered up when I received it. I've tried all my recent postal codes, none of which work, and all reasonabl...

• Visitor
  • Trying to redeem gift card; it keeps failing. The card was ordered from Amazon, I've done that before with no problems, and the code was still covered up when I received it. I've tried all my recent ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S10 free 6 months??

Just got my s10, however I removed the pre-installed spotify app before realizing I could get 6 months for free. I re downloaded it and went to the premium checkout and it says it's going to charge me the usual. I cant see the promotion anywhere on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got my s10, however I removed the pre-installed spotify app before realizing I could get 6 months for free. I re downloaded it and went to the premium checkout and it says it's going to charge m...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not find my address

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoDevicevariousOperating Systemvarious My Question or IssueI want to register my address but spotify can't find it, eventhougt google maps does.I write my address exactly as it is in google maps but with no results.I've tri...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Device various Operating System various   My Question or Issue I want to register my address but spotify can't find it, eventhougt google maps does. I...
  • noaddress1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

NO RECUERDO MI CUENTA Y AUN SIGO PAGANDO

Lo que pasa que me registre por FB cuando cree mi cuenta de spotifi y luego me cambie de fb sin cancelar mi cuenta de spotifi. lo que pasa que ahora no recuerdo como entrar a mi cuenta de spotifi y mi antiguo FB no lo recuerdo. pero aun sigo pagando ...

• Visitor
  • Lo que pasa que me registre por FB cuando cree mi cuenta de spotifi y luego me cambie de fb sin cancelar mi cuenta de spotifi. lo que pasa que ahora no recuerdo como entrar a mi cuenta de spotifi y m...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PAYMENT FAILED

I have tried to change my subscription payment to my new card and nothing i do seems to work, i keep getting a message that says payment failed. my card has enough money on it and i called my bank to even make sure there was nothing that could stop i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to change my subscription payment to my new card and nothing i do seems to work, i keep getting a message that says payment failed.   my card has enough money on it and i called m...
  • Bluedr3amz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid twice on my subscription

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceHwuawei LDNLX2Operating SystemAndroid 8My Question or IssueAs like the subject says, i paid twice on my subscription, 1st was sept6 with my other bank card after 11sept after midnight premium went free so I had to p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Hwuawei LDNLX2 Operating System Android 8 My Question or Issue As like the subject says, i paid twice on my subscription, 1st was sept6 with my other ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED TWICE

Plan: PremiumCountry: IndiaDevice: Nokia 8.1Operating System: Android One My Question or IssueI was charged Rs. 66 on my first attempt to register the student premium account. The money was deducted from my UPI ID as well however it did not reflect o...

• Plan: Premium Country: India Device: Nokia 8.1 Operating System: Android One   My Question or Issue I was charged Rs. 66 on my first attempt to register the student premium account. T...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Suscription !

Hi everyone !I'm having a little trouble subscribing to premium again after I've canceled my previous subscription. There is a messege that says there's a problem with the payment method, I've tried everything but it does not work. Can someone help m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi everyone ! I'm having a little trouble subscribing to premium again after I've canceled my previous subscription. There is a messege that says there's a problem with the payment method, I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Payment details in the app and they try to make ou upgrade to Family

PlanPremiumCountryNZDeviceSamsungAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I try to update my payment details in the app it seems like I am forced to upgrade to Family subscription with no option of staying on the regular premium subscription. I was able to s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country NZ Device Samsung Android   My Question or Issue When I try to update my payment details in the app it seems like I am forced to upgrade to Family subscription with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly overcharges due to failed verification?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S10E)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Nougat, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThought I had reverified my student account subscription but have found out this is not the case due to...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S10E) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Nougat, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Thought I had reverified my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my account

I would like to cancel my account. But i cant find anywhere how to do it. This is the only place i have found to try to contact support, thats why i write here.

• Visitor
  • I would like to cancel my account. But i cant find anywhere how to do it.  This is the only place i have found to try to contact support, thats why i write here.      
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving charges after cancelled trial premium membership. No answer from Support.

PlanFree/Premium trialDevicemobile phoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am recieving charges from Spotify after trying the free Premium trial and cancelling it before the end of the trial period. I have tried to contact customer support...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium trial Device mobile phone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am recieving charges from Spotify after trying the free Premium trial and cancelling it befo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an existing Hulu account but...

So, I have a Hulu account. It is a basic plan that I got discounted. Is that not able to be linked to spotify? Do I have to cancel my current plan to get spotify premium and link it with my hulu?

• Visitor
  • So, I have a Hulu account. It is a basic plan that I got discounted. Is that not able to be linked to spotify? Do I have to cancel my current plan to get spotify premium and link it with my hulu?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed subscription to premium and already charge my money

Plan Free Country Indonesia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue I want upgrade my spotify account to premium. And spotify already charge my money. However when i tried to open spotify it is still free version. Please help, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Indonesia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I want upgrade my spotify account to premium. And spotify already charge my money. ...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a family premium account with someone currently out of town

My signifigant other a couple weeks ago just went out back to college and we both use a family premium account to share, I was just wondering if this effects the limits of the premium because she is a city away? I need to know so I can switch to a no...

• Casual Listener
  • My signifigant other a couple weeks ago just went out back to college and we both use a family premium account to share, I was just wondering if this effects the limits of the premium because she is ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Familly Account question

Hi,I would like to take a familly account for me, my wife and i would to invite the goddaughter of my wife.she had 8 years old and i would like to take this for her birthday. It will be ok? Thank you

• Visitor
  •   Hi, I would like to take a familly account for me, my wife and i would to invite the goddaughter of my wife. she had 8 years old and i would like to take this for her birthday.   It ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice by Spotify, again...please help?

So I have already contacted Spotify but, as expected, the customer service experience has been terrible and the only response I have received entails 'click this link, try every email you've ever had or can make an account with, and try to find the e...

• So I have already contacted Spotify but, as expected, the customer service experience has been terrible and the only response I have received entails 'click this link, try every email you've ever had...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't sign up for spotify premiun duo

PlanFreeCountryArequipa-Perú DeviceHuawei p smart 2019Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueThis morning I tried to register for the spotify duo on the link, it appears that it no longer exists

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Arequipa-Perú  Device Huawei p smart 2019 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue This morning I tried to register for the spotify duo on the link, it ap...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4.99 student deal

I currently started a spotify premium account under the 4.99 student deal but I don't have access to premium or any link or idea on how to get my Hulu account started up. I checked my bank statement and sew the 4.99 was taken so i need this resolved....

• I currently started a spotify premium account under the 4.99 student deal but I don't have access to premium or any link or idea on how to get my Hulu account started up. I checked my bank statement ...
  • ZaZaGolo
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAfter Spotify deleted my account,then activated it again. It says get premium in the left cor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue After S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes