Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium for student with Hulu

I know that I’m supposed to have Hulu with my Spotify premium account for students, but I’m not sure how to log in to the hulu account. Help?

• I know that I’m supposed to have Hulu with my Spotify premium account for students, but I’m not sure how to log in to the hulu account. Help?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
    Spotify Premium
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my Premium account go?

PlanStudent PremiumCountryGermany My Question or Issue I used to have a Premium account for Spotify. When I had to reinstall the app I was unable to log in. I found out that I have two Spotify accounts, neither seems to be Premium. I remembered my Sp...

• Not applicable
  •  Plan Student Premium Country Germany  My Question or Issue  I used to have a Premium account for Spotify. When I had to reinstall the app I was unable to log in. I found out that...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice

PlanPremium CountryMalaysia Mobile(Samsung J7 pro) Operating System(Android ) My Question or IssueI was charged twice when i purchase the free trial for premium..and it seems that the purchase of free trial to be unsuccessful too. Please fix this pro...

•   Plan Premium   Country Malaysia   Mobile (Samsung J7 pro)   Operating System (Android )   My Question or Issue I was charged twice when i purchase the free tr...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium canceled

Good Morning. I'm a Portuguese user of Spotify.I have Premium (anual) subscrition for 3 years.Last year happened to me that my premium was suddenly canceled without warning. I was expecting some kind of warning that my payment wasn't working, but no....

• Good Morning.   I'm a Portuguese user of Spotify. I have Premium (anual) subscrition for 3 years. Last year happened to me that my premium was suddenly canceled without warning. I was expect...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay two accounts with the same credit card

CountryColombiaDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOs My Question or IssueHello, I want to know if is possible to pay two different subscriptions (two accounts) with the same credit card. I already have a Premium Family, but I want to have premium in...

•   Country Colombia Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue Hello, I want to know if is possible to pay two different subscriptions (two accounts) with the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

accidental account!

I had 2 spotify accounts. I upgraded the wrong one to Family.I have now paid $14.99 twice! How do I get a refund on the incorrect account? My Question or Issue

• Not applicable
  •   I had 2 spotify accounts. I upgraded the wrong one to Family. I have now paid $14.99 twice! How do I get a refund on the incorrect account?   My Question or Issue  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto de estudante não é aplicado

Tinha o plano premium para estudante, mas quando fui alterar o cartão de credito de pagamento, o valor aparece comum de R$16,90. Meu status de estudante está aprovado, só está aplicando o valor descontado quando entro para cadastrar o novo cartão de ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tinha o plano premium para estudante, mas quando fui alterar o cartão de credito de pagamento, o valor aparece comum de R$16,90.   Meu status de estudante está aprovado, só está aplicando o va...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel subscription

Please help to cancel my subscription. I've tried several times and I was unable to do so.

• Please help to cancel my subscription. I've tried several times and I was unable to do so.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed issue

Having a payment failed issue. Tried updating my payment and it still gave me the same messgae even when I tried a different credit card. Is there any customer support that isn't on twitter? The facebook messaging is completely useless for these thin...

• Having a payment failed issue. Tried updating my payment and it still gave me the same messgae even when I tried a different credit card.  Is there any customer support that isn't on twitter? T...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay for premium nor family subscription

PlanFreeCountry TurkeyDeviceiphone 7 plusOperating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueMy family subscription cancelled because spotify coulndt received payment it is ok. spotify still refuses all my debit cards and credit cards. my moms and gf’s card...

• Plan Free Country  Turkey Device iphone 7 plus Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue My family subscription cancelled because spotify coulndt received payment it is ok....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download music because I reinstalled too many times

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I uninstalled spotify a few times in the last few months in order to play large games, since my internal storage is tiny. Upon my recent reinstall it says I can't download mus...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I uninstalled spotify a few times in the last few months in order to play large games, since ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant get spotify premium

i even made a new account but after i signed in with my paypal account it just takes me back to the page where you can get spotify premium and nothing happened. i checked my paypal account and nothing is charged...i dont get it, i have been trying it...

•   i even made a new account but after i signed in with my paypal account it just takes me back to the page where you can get spotify premium and nothing happened. i checked my paypal account an...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged twice per month and still dont have my premium

Im getting charged twice a month but i still dont have my Premium, dont have any receipts in my acc, want to stop my premium which i didn't get Phone: Huawei P10 Lite Spotify app

• Not applicable
  • Im getting charged twice a month but i still dont have my Premium, dont have any receipts in my acc, want to stop my premium which i didn't get  Phone: Huawei P10 Lite   Spotify app&...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for premium while away from country

Hi, I live in the U.S.A, and I am visiting Ukraine for a bit over two weeks. I've been using Spotify premium for some time now and have set it up to pay automatically on the 22, of every month. Recently I got a message to update my payment. So I trie...

•   Hi, I live in the U.S.A, and I am visiting Ukraine for a bit over two weeks. I've been using Spotify premium for some time now and have set it up to pay automatically on the 22, of every mont...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to pay with debit card - wrong country error

PlanPremiumCountry Sweden My Question or Issue I'm trying to continue my subscription but when I put my card details in I get an error saying the card does not match my country The cards billing address is in Sweden as is my account The card is issue...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden  My Question or Issue  I'm trying to continue my subscription but when I put my card details in I get an error saying the card does not match my count...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • billing
    Debit Card
    failed
    Subscribtion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium

My Question or Issue Hi i availed 3 months premium promo for 129 only. My acct will be renewed on 23rd os Sept but spotify already charged me 129 today August 23. Can you help me get back the charges they made? It doesn’t seem right. Thanks

• Not applicable
  •     My Question or Issue   Hi i availed 3 months premium promo for 129 only. My acct will be renewed on 23rd os Sept but spotify already charged me 129 today August 23. Can you hel...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accindently change from premium to family premium.

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceOppo F7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi, I'm confused in my subcription. I was extending my premium subscription 5 days ago then today I accidently change into premium for family. How to get back to my ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Oppo F7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hi, I'm confused in my subcription. I was extending my premium subscription 5 days a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can family plan members see my activity?

So I want to join my family’s plan, but I don’t want anyone seeing what I listen to (it’s a lot of guilty pleasure pop songs). I’ve heard that the admin can see what everyone on the plan is listening to, and that’s why I’m hesitant to join. Is this t...

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to join my family’s plan, but I don’t want anyone seeing what I listen to (it’s a lot of guilty pleasure pop songs). I’ve heard that the admin can see what everyone on the plan is list...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 14 days after first charge

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 6/PCOperating SystemiOS/Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi!I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’m looking to keep my subscription on, sadly I’m having a issue that really off puts me.On A...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia    Device iPhone 6/PC Operating System iOS/Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with mobile subscription

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDevice(Oppo F5)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Subscription problem

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device (Oppo F5) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Subscription problem
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problem with mobile subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes