Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

About to give up trying

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just want to listen to my music but I’m considering just sticking with YouTube Premium. So ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium payment
    Premium payment problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why, i'm premium, and you show ad?

Why Spotify show me ad ?I really don't like the reggaeton and go the home page and see that first, is horrible.i pay for a premium account and you promise no ad. PlanPremiumCountryHonduras Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue

Screenshot (10).png
  • Why Spotify show me ad ? I really don't like the reggaeton and go the home page and see that first, is horrible. i pay for a premium account and you promise no ad.   Plan Premium Count...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My post was deleted

I posted a detailed message about how Spotify has ignored my written communications sent by certified mail, in accordance with instructions in the Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards.Then I edited the post to correct a typo. And now the post has disapp...

• Roadie
  • I posted a detailed message about how Spotify has ignored my written communications sent by certified mail, in accordance with instructions in the Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards. Then I edite...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice for premium But account says payment failed??

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I validate if a gift card code is valid but without redeeming

Country MX I bougth a gift card , but I am not sure if I activated, I want to give that card as a gift, is still within the 12 months, but I just want to validate if the PIN Code is still valid so I can give the card as gift. Is is possible to do so ...

• Visitor
  • Country MX   I bougth a gift card , but I am not sure if I activated, I want to give that card as a gift, is still within the 12 months, but I  just want to validate if the PIN Code is st...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leaving family plan tidily

Hello. I'm currently the payer on the family account. I just paid this month's subscription.Having split from my Wife, I now want to leave the family group and keep all my music, playlists etc. My ex is aware I'll be leaving the account and unsubscri...

• Music Fan
  • Hello. I'm currently the payer on the family account. I just paid this month's subscription. Having split from my Wife, I now want to leave the family group and keep all my music, playlists etc. M...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Have been charged twice for a year

I just found out that I’ve been double billed for something like 16 months. I thought it was due to the fact that I had forgot about a previous account that I had, but this doesn’t seem to be the case. I read about it and it seems like many users enc...

• Casual Listener
  • I just found out that I’ve been double billed for something like 16 months. I thought it was due to the fact that I had forgot about a previous account that I had, but this doesn’t seem to be the cas...
  • cavelli7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

PlanPremuimCountryUkDeviceHuaweiOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc. My Question or IssuePayment was taken out of my account by PayPal through my banking app, however, I know for a fact there was 0 money in the account. I'm unable t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premuim Country Uk Device Huawei Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue Payment was taken out of my account by PayPal through my banki...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Costs prolongation Spotify premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy must we yearly pay 9,90 to prolong your excisting subscription on Spotify P...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country The Netherlands Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not activate student premiumt

PlanFree/Premium student idCountryTurkeyDeviceIphone xs maxOperating Systemlatest version of ios My Question or IssueI can not recieve the discount of student premium.Even though it is my first account, sheer id says that my sheer id is used.I am goi...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium  student id Country Turkey Device Iphone xs max Operating System latest version of ios   My Question or Issue I can not recieve the discount of student ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sheerID
    student. Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription!!!!

I applied subscription via load or my carrier but then when i entered the pin sent to me it says something went wrong then my load is 0.00 PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Andro...

• Visitor
  • I applied subscription via load or my carrier but then when i entered the pin sent to me it says something went wrong then my load is 0.00     Plan Free/Premium Country   Device...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i use gift card if my account is not linked to any payment method?

dear all i just bought some spotify gift cards in the us and my account is not linked to any credit cards or paypal as all the cards are connected to a Chinese ID card. I wanna know will the gift cards work under the condition no payment method is re...

• Visitor
  • dear all  i just bought some spotify gift cards in the us and my account is not linked to any credit cards or paypal as all the cards are connected to a Chinese ID card. I wanna know will the g...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional offline devices

Hi, I would like to have my Spotify library available on more devices for offline listening. Is there a way to sign up for more offline devices?

• Regular
  • Hi, I would like to have my Spotify library available on more devices for offline listening.  Is there a way to sign up for more offline devices?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant update payment method

I recently cancelled my spotify subscription, it says premium will end the 30th but I want to change the payment method now and its not allowing me, there is no update payment method button. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • I recently cancelled my spotify subscription, it says premium will end the 30th but I want to change the payment method now and its not allowing me, there is no update payment method button. What do ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gutschein einlösen bei laufendem Abo

Liebe Community, ich habe ein laufendes Abo mit Studentenrabatt. Nun erfolgte die letzte Abbuchung am 10.07.2019 und ich habe heute (12.07.2019) einen Gutschein über 10 Euro eingelöst. Ich weiß schon, dass der trotz des Studentenrabatts nur für einen...

• Visitor
  • Liebe Community,   ich habe ein laufendes Abo mit Studentenrabatt. Nun erfolgte die letzte Abbuchung am 10.07.2019 und ich habe heute (12.07.2019) einen Gutschein über 10 Euro eingelöst. Ich w...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de premium desde el extranjero

PlanFreeCountryArgentina DeviceHuawei nuova 2iOperating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or IssueBuenos días, quisiera contratar el servicio Premium. Mi problema es que me encuentro en Malasia y no me deja realizar el pago ya que dice que el pais no coinc...

• Plan Free Country Argentina  Device Huawei nuova 2i Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue Buenos días, quisiera contratar el servicio Premium.  Mi problema es qu...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps asking me to pay premium every month even tho I already did.

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 10 and iPhone 6 My Question or IssueSo, I've been a premium memeber for almost two years now. But recently, more specifically around the beginni...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Windows 10 and iPhone 6   My Question or Issue So, I've been a premium m...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron el mes gratuito

Me cobraron el mes gratuito de Spotify premium, esta cuenta es nueva y tarjeta también es la primera vez que la uso para pagar esto, puede haber un reembolso?

• Visitor
  • Me cobraron el mes gratuito de Spotify premium, esta cuenta es nueva y tarjeta también es la primera vez que la uso para pagar esto, puede haber un reembolso?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error trying to redeem code

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceIphone 7, LenovoOperating System(iOS 12, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI want to redeem a giftcard I get and when I enter the code, shows an error. Can you help me please. Thanks.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device Iphone 7, Lenovo Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I want to redeem a giftcard I get and when I enter the code, shows an e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription not showing

I am from India. I am a student and paid subscription as a student. When I paid for the subscription with Mastercard it said that the card is not able to pay monthly charges. And now INR 59 is charged from my account and Spotify doesn't show subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • I am from India. I am a student and paid subscription as a student. When I paid for the subscription with Mastercard it said that the card is not able to pay monthly charges. And now INR 59 is charge...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes