Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing payment method to a foreign card

Hi,So I have been using premium for little over 1 or 2 years, and it has been a wonderful experience. But I moved temporarily to Nigeria, and while I knew Spotify is not supported in the country I decided to remain on premium by paying with my debit ...

• Hi, So I have been using premium for little over 1 or 2 years, and it has been a wonderful experience. But I  moved temporarily to Nigeria, and while I knew Spotify is not supported in the coun...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged multiple times this month

PlanFAMILYCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy was I charged 3x this month on my debit card

• Plan FAMILY Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why was I cha...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I received a email stating my Spotify account is canceled and asks me to update, is this a scam

I received a email stating my Spotify account is canceled and asks me to update, is this a scam? See attached it takes me directly to update my credit card info

• I received a email stating my Spotify account is canceled and asks me to update, is this a scam? See attached  it takes me directly to update my credit card info   
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1.99 SAR Premium not working

says you used free premium before and u cant take this offer somthing like this then it take the price off from my bank account and dont active the premium (no i didnt active free premium before)

• says you used free premium before and u cant take this offer somthing like this  then it take the price off from my bank account and dont active the premium 😕  (no i didnt active fr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Involuntary payment fee change

PlanPremiumCountrySpainMy Question or IssueI used to pay for the subscription the premium university payment. I just saw that I was charged three times normal premium and I'm still a university student. Being a failure that is not mine I think that s...

• Plan Premium Country Spain My Question or Issue I used to pay for the subscription the premium university payment. I just saw that I was charged three times normal premium and I'm still a univer...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find hulu in my services

Hi,I was told that I could enable a special hulu ads plan however it doesn't seem possible for me, I can't find the "your services" tab and when I click on this link: https://www.spotify.com/account/your-services/ it redirects me to my account.I even...

• Hi, I was told that I could enable a special hulu ads plan however it doesn't seem possible for me, I can't find the "your services" tab and when I click on this link: https://www.spotify.com/a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant payments

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Tired of being told i need to pay within a week of payment and now you took two payments within 3 days. Fix it!!!
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please help me with payment date and/or time of day?

PlanSpotify Premium for FamilyCountryU.S.Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a subscription to Spotify Premium for Family which everyone loves, bu...

• Plan Spotify Premium for Family Country U.S. Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Is...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sheerid takes long

Dear Spotify StaffA few days ago I tried to upgrade from free to Student premium by sending a document for verification to SheerId. Unfortunately I still haven't had an answer from SheerId, and when I want to re-apply I can't. I'm a student of a univ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Staff A few days ago I tried to upgrade from free to Student premium by sending a document for verification to SheerId. Unfortunately I still haven't had an answer from SheerId, and whe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sheerID
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3months trial: got a receipt, bank account charged - still no premium

I payed for the 3 months trial for 99cents. I got a receipt and my bank account has been charged. Still it says I am in free mode.What I did try:- Log out, close browser, log in.- Log in with User name given in the receipt.No success yet... Help appr...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for the 3 months trial for 99cents. I got a receipt and my bank account has been charged. Still it says I am in free mode. What I did try: - Log out, close browser, log in. - Log in with U...
  • acmepfeife
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Failed to subscribe but the money was taken from my account

PlanFreeCountryEgyptDeviceChrome Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI tried to subscribe to the 3 Monthes for 5 EGP offer but after I fill the payment data the page told me that I can't subscribe to this offer because I was subscribed to ...

•   Plan Free Country Egypt Device Chrome  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I tried to subscribe to the 3 Monthes for 5 EGP offer but after I fill the paymen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working even though I paid

The three month trial for $0.99 was paid, but I'm still on free. I never recieved a receipt through email, even though I have been waiting for over 48 hours. I tried logging out and logging back in, checked if I was using another account or email, an...

• The three month trial for $0.99 was paid, but I'm still on free. I never recieved a receipt through email, even though I have been waiting for over 48 hours. I tried logging out and logging back in, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

PlanPremiumCountryChileMy Question or IssueMy account was hacked and was upgraded to Family Premium and two people were added without my consent, I need the rest of the money back from the day the account was upgraded without my consent. Regards.

• Plan Premium Country Chile My Question or Issue My account was hacked and was upgraded to Family Premium and two people were added without my consent, I need the rest of the money back from the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Type of payment for family subscription.

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Mexico DeviceVarious Operating System(iOS 10) My QuestionHi, I had a family subscription, but had a problem with the card I use for the subscriptions payment (it may take two or three weeks to get it solved). Can I use anoth...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Mexico    Device Various  Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question Hi, I had a family subscription, but had a problem with the card I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con la tarjeta de crédito

Hola. Yo le pagaba la cuenta a mi sobrina de spotify, ahora ella lo puede pagar con su trabajo, y me dijo que cancelo la suscripcion con mi tarjeta.Hoy yo me cree una cuenta propia, y al ver los planes premium, selecciono el de los tres meses y cuand...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Yo le pagaba la cuenta a mi sobrina de spotify, ahora ella lo puede pagar con su trabajo, y me dijo que cancelo la suscripcion con mi tarjeta. Hoy yo me cree una cuenta propia, y al ver los pl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged again within a month for premium.

I have paid for premium but two weeks later, i am being told i need to pay again. I have recieved an email receipt too. What do i do? I have logged out already.

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for premium but two weeks later, i am being told i need to pay again. I have recieved an email receipt too. What do i do? I have logged out already.  
  • CJPINEDA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying Premium with Paypal without a creditcard.

PlanGetting spotify premiumMy Question or IssueI want to get Spotify premium. Since i have no creditcard (and I'm not planning on getting one), I chose to use paypal. It was rather disappointing to see that when I continued I was asked to link a cred...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Getting spotify premium My Question or Issue I want to get Spotify premium. Since i have no creditcard (and I'm not planning on getting one), I chose to use paypal. It was rather disappointin...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for two accounts on same card

PlanPremiumCountry UK My Question or IssueBack in January 2018, I upgraded from premium to family premium. Thinking I was doing it on my existing account, weirdly enough I just realised today (June 2019) that I wasn’t and apparently, I accidentally c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue Back in January 2018, I upgraded from premium to family premium. Thinking I was doing it on my existing account, weirdly enough I just...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not working

Hi have been using premium services for ñast few months. This month payment is charged but my account moved to Free..PlanPremiumCountryUAEDeviceOne plus 5 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueCharged on my account but premium not working

• Hi have been using premium services for ñast few months. This month payment is charged but my account moved to Free.. Plan Premium Country UAE Device One plus 5  Operating System Android...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify India - Plan Change

Hello, I am currently on the Spotify Monthly plan in India. I was wanting to change it to the yearly plan but there isn't an option on changing the plan term. I can only see cancel plan option. Can someone help me out? Thank you.-V

• Hello,   I am currently on the Spotify Monthly plan in India. I was wanting to change it to the yearly plan but there isn't an option on changing the plan term. I can only see cancel plan opti...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes