Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Gift Card/ E-Card

I live in Canada, I'm trying to purchase a 1 year subscription as a gift for my sister. There's no cards for purchase at Best Buy, Walmart or Shopper, and I don't see on the site anywehere to buy an E-Card. So how do I purchase Spotify as a gift for ...

• I live in Canada, I'm trying to purchase a 1 year subscription as a gift for my sister. There's no cards for purchase at Best Buy, Walmart or Shopper, and I don't see on the site anywehere to buy an ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have the spotify premium with free Hulu deal. Clicking on start watching asks me to sign in?

PlanPremium w/ free ad-supported HuluCountry DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueUnder subscriptions it says I have Premium and Hulu. When I go to the "your services" page and click on "Start Watching" on Hulu, it takes me to the main Hu...

• Plan Premium w/ free ad-supported Hulu Country   Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Under subscriptions it says I have Premium and Hulu. When I go to the "your...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal transaction

I've tried to get the 3 month premium promotion since yesterday but i keep getting the same problem. It says that they can't accomplish my transaction and try again later. I checked and my PayPal and Spotify account are both registered at the same co...

• I've tried to get the 3 month premium promotion since yesterday but i keep getting the same problem. It says that they can't accomplish my transaction and try again later. I checked and my PayPal and...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full fee

I signed up with the offer about 3 month for ar$ 3 and ar$ 99 after that, but now i was charged a$99, why did this happen?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with the offer about 3 month for ar$ 3 and ar$ 99 after that, but now i was charged a$99, why did this happen?   
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Giftcard not working

I got a 30$ premium giftcard for easter and I saved it because I wanted to use it in the summer; I wouldn’t use spotify as much in the school year as I would in the summer. Im now trying to redeem this giftcard, and it won’t redeem, and says a proble...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a 30$ premium giftcard for easter and I saved it because I wanted to use it in the summer; I wouldn’t use spotify as much in the school year as I would in the summer. Im now trying to redeem th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • giftcard
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trial 3 months, after payments did not receive premium.

Dear all, Today i bought spotify premium 3 months premium, after the payment i did not receive premium. I received the invoice and it says succesfull paid.Can someone help me?

• Dear all,   Today i bought spotify premium 3 months premium, after the payment i did not receive premium. I received the invoice and it says succesfull paid. Can someone help me?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Assinei o Spotify Premium más não consigo usa-lo. Já foi feita a cobrança no cartão de crédito.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Scam, misleading advertising, delivery of a Google home mini for Spotify Family

Scam, misleading advertising, delivery of a Google home mini for Sotify Family For information Email to the services After sale and Paypal: "Spotify Family Contract of May 5, 2019 Hello I subscribed to the Spotify family offer. The delivery of a "Goo...

• Casual Listener
  • Scam, misleading advertising, delivery of a Google home mini for Sotify Family For information Email to the services After sale and Paypal: " Spotify Family Contract of May 5, 2019   He...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify premium trial has been used?

PlanPremiumUAE Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2017)My Question or Issue i have just created a new spotify account, and would like to try spotify premium for 1.99AED for 3 months. However, whenever i go to pay for it, a message pops up saying im no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium UAE   Device (iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2017) My Question or Issue   i have just created a new spotify account, and would like to try spotify premium for 1.99AED for 3...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Salir de plan familiar

PlanPremiumCountryMéxicoDeviceiPhone XS Max Operating SystemiOS 12.3 Soy miembro de un plan familiar que organizó otra persona, desafortunadamente no tengo contacto más con ella y quisiera poder salir e ese plan para poder suscribirme a uno nuevo. Es...

• Plan Premium Country México Device iPhone XS Max  Operating System iOS 12.3   Soy miembro de un plan familiar que organizó otra persona, desafortunadamente no tengo contacto más co...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank says Spotify is trying to make an "offline" transaction?

PlanPremiumCountryEgypt My Question or IssueSuddenly this month at my renewal day I recieve an email from Spotify saying that my bank transaction has failed, I call the bank and they tell me that Spotify is trying to make an 'offline' transaction, wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt   My Question or Issue Suddenly this month at my renewal day I recieve an email from Spotify saying that my bank transaction has failed, I call the bank and they...
  • hot3eed
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with hulu

I am trying to figure out how to set up Hulu with my premium account. I have followed the instructions on the page. It’s says to go to “your services” then “start watching” but I did not see either of these options?

• I am trying to figure out how to set up Hulu with my premium account. I have followed the instructions on the page. It’s says to go to “your services” then “start watching” but I did not see either o...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment is Delayed

Hello , i'm from israel, and switched credit card in the spotify website .. and for some reason, i dont see the payment as paying at this moment, but it's delayed to 4 months forward,i don't have any other services or purchaces that it happened to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , i'm from israel, and switched credit card in the spotify website ..   and for some reason, i dont see the payment as paying at this moment, but it's delayed to 4 months forward, i don...
  • 5zou-_69yh978
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to cancel my son's premium subscription. . .

but I don't have access to his account. He lives with his mother and is not answering my calls or texts.

• Casual Listener
  • but I don't have access to his account. He lives with his mother and is not answering my calls or texts.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice and still don’t have premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIPhone XRMy Question or IssueI have just paid the 99 cents charge for the three months premium, twice. I have not gotten premium yet.

• Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device IPhone XR My Question or Issue I have just paid the 99 cents charge for the three months premium, twice. I have not gotten premium yet.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Cancelled Home Mini Order (Australia)

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Australia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify emailed both my personal and work emails about a spotify deal (Upgrade to...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Australia   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Questio...
  • SteveMat
  • Casual Listener
  • 50 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Mobil Ödeme

Merhaba, Spotify dan premium yapıcam mobil ödeme ile ama olmuyor. Vodafone hattı kullanıyorum eskiden yapmama rağmen şimdi telefonuma kod geliyor o kodu yazmama rağmen devamlı Tekrar deneyin hatası alıyorum neden acaba

• Merhaba, Spotify dan premium yapıcam mobil ödeme ile ama olmuyor. Vodafone hattı kullanıyorum eskiden yapmama rağmen şimdi telefonuma kod geliyor o kodu yazmama rağmen devamlı Tekrar deneyin hatası a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGES

I am being charged three times last April??

• I am being charged three times last April??
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed the Address Verfication for Family Plan

Hi, I just noticed that my spotify just switch back to free version and I checked my email and saw that I needed to verify my address. My son was the one who setup my spotify account under his family subscription plan. Now, I totally missed the verif...

• Hi, I just noticed that my spotify just switch back to free version and I checked my email and saw that I needed to verify my address. My son was the one who setup my spotify account under his family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium changed?

I've had spotify student premium for 2 years, however for some reason the last 2 months, they've been charging me for full price suddenly without even notifying me, even though I'm still at college and therefore a student. When I go to change it back...

• I've had spotify student premium for 2 years, however for some reason the last 2 months, they've been charging me for full price suddenly without even notifying me, even though I'm still at college a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes