Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my Google Home Mini ETA May 22-23 when friends who joined after me have theirs en route?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI joined and placed an order for a Google Home mini and was told I would get it on May 22-23. Since then my co-workers have also joined and they have packages in the mail...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android My Question or Issue I joined and placed an order for a Google Home mini and was told I would get it on May 22-23. Since t...
  • Rubilobster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Promo code for Home mini did not apply so I cancelled the order now it won't let me redo it.

I signed up for Premium, got the email. Clicked on the link and when I finished the checkout it was going to charge me the full price. So I cancelled the order went to redo it and it will not let me add another mini to the account to buy it. Help!

• I signed up for Premium, got the email. Clicked on the link and when I finished the checkout it was going to charge me the full price. So I cancelled the order went to redo it and it will n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error ordering google mini at google checkout

Planupgraded to PremiumCountryUKMy Question or IssueI upgraded my account to premium for the mini. I recieved an email from spotify to say that it was ready. I clicked on the link which toook me to google store. Trying to check out I recieved an erro...

• Plan upgraded to Premium Country UK My Question or Issue I upgraded my account to premium for the mini. I recieved an email from spotify to say that it was ready. I clicked on the link which too...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Google Home promo code

My Question or IssueI've recently tried to redeem my Google Home mini from the current promotion but when I arrive on the Google checkout page, it says the promo code is invalid or expired, yet I never used it. Talked to a Google rep who told me to g...

• My Question or Issue I've recently tried to redeem my Google Home mini from the current promotion but when I arrive on the Google checkout page, it says the promo code is invalid or expired, yet I n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription and immediate verification of family member not works

Hello,I Invite my girlfriend several times and several times cancel my invitation and again resend. Every time she received invitation email, but every time Spotify told "We couldn't verify your account". How this can happend? We live in same flat, a...

• Hello, I Invite my girlfriend several times and several times cancel my invitation and again resend. Every time she received invitation email, but every time Spotify told "We couldn't verify your ac...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini promotion

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSo I'm looking to register to Spotify, but if I register soon, I have the free trial up to after the giveaway date. Would I still be eligible to get a Goog...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So I'm looking to register to Spotify, but if I register soon, I have...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini offer code already redeemed?!

I got the email code for the google home mini offer, earlier today it was all out of stock. Now the charcoal version is availible but the discount does not get applied and when I paste it in manually it says already taken! How do I get this resolved?

• I got the email code for the google home mini offer, earlier today it was all out of stock. Now the charcoal version is availible but the discount does not get applied and when I paste it in man...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[CANADA] How to redeem Google Home Mini?

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueHi, I would like to ask how to redeem the Google Home Mini since I received the email that my Google Home Mini is available already and when I clicked to it, it transferred me to Google store and saying th...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue Hi, I would like to ask how to redeem the Google Home Mini since I received the email that my Google Home Mini is available already and w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN FACEBOOK USERS REEDEM GOOGLE HOME MINI?

I signed up for Spotify premium, however, I signed up through facebook and I was just wondering if I can still redeem the google home mini because when I go to do it, it says "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify premium, however, I signed up through facebook and I was just wondering if I can still redeem the google home mini because when I go to do it, it says "We're sorry but you're ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem google home mini

I've been on premium for over two years now and I can't redeem the Google home mini. It says I do not qualify? Any reason why??? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I've been on premium for over two years now and I can't redeem the Google home mini. It says I do not qualify? Any reason why???   Thank you
  • thewing21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Mini

I ordered the free Google Mini thorugh the Spotify Promotion on April 9th to only find out that it was sent back to the warehousen April 18. It actually made it to my city (Calgary, AB) and probably to my doorstep. Someone decided to turn around. wth...

Screenshot_20190419_133848_com.canadapost.android.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I ordered the free Google Mini thorugh the Spotify Promotion on April 9th to only find out that it was sent back to the warehousen April 18. It actually made it to my city (Calgary, AB) and prob...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally downgraded and cant get a Google Mini

I tried to sign up for the Google Mini promo but you csnt if you pay them more. I downgraded and now I should be able to sign up but we cant now.How to I get a refund on the premium account

• Regular
  • I tried to sign up for the Google Mini promo but you csnt if you pay them more. I downgraded and now I should be able to sign up but we cant now. How to I get a refund on the premium account
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

already redeemed code for google home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicedesktopOperating Systemwindow10 My Question or Issue I got an email from spotify and when I go to google store it doesnt have discount. I tried to enter code as well and its saying already redeemed code. what should i do...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device desktop Operating System window10   My Question or Issue   I got an email from spotify and when I go to google store it doesnt have discount. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium + Hulu subscription - Hulu charging

PlanPremiumCountryPuerto Rico (US)DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI used to have a paid Hulu account several months ago ( I cancelled it). This Hulu account was not linked to the same email address I use to login on my Spo...

•   Plan Premium Country Puerto Rico (US) Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I used to have a paid Hulu account several months ago ( I cancelled it)....
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Visible on app but not on web log in

My family premium account is visible on my android mobile app but when trying to send the invite link the subscription is not showing online. What is causing this? I have logged out of all devices and tried logging in on one and it still won't show. ...

• My family premium account is visible on my android mobile app but when trying to send the invite link the subscription is not showing online. What is causing this? I have logged out of all devices an...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution signed up for premium and didnt recieve email for google home mini code

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCANADADeviceiPhone 6s+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueive checked all my folders in email, and its been about 30 minutes without an email about it

•   Plan Free/Premium Country CANADA Device iPhone 6s+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ive checked all my folders in email, and...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From free to premium student with mobile as payment method

Hi - I would like to change my free trial to premium student ( I already got the verification) but I can’t choose my mobile as the payment method, only credit card and PayPal and I don’t want that. Can someone pls help me PlanFree/PremiumCountryswitz...

• Hi - I would like to change my free trial to premium student ( I already got the verification) but I can’t choose my mobile as the payment method, only credit card and PayPal and I don’t want that. C...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free Trial

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy J7My Question or IssueI want to do the free promotion trial for 60 days free premium to celebrate BTS' release of Map of the Soul : Persona, but do not want/have a credit card to put in the fields. Is there anyw...

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy J7 My Question or Issue I want to do the free promotion trial for 60 days free premium to celebrate BTS' release of Map of the Soul : Person...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm on Spotify Free but was charged $11.99 on 25 March - how do I get a refund?

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceSurface Pro 4/Google Pixel3Operating SystemWindows10, android My Question or IssueI would like a refund for an incorrect payment which I didn't subscribe for. My account also shows that I am on Spotify free....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device Surface Pro 4/Google Pixel3 Operating System Windows10, android   My Question or Issue I would like a refund for an incorrect payment which I didn't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • incorrect charge
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need refund/spotify credit back

I switched from student premium subscription to family to receive a free google home mini, but they were out of stock so I was not able to receive that. This is not a big deal except I just changed back to student subscription again but lost the $15 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched from student premium subscription to family to receive a free google home mini, but they were out of stock so I was not able to receive that. This is not a big deal except I just changed b...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes