Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Credit card from a different region

Hello, I've recently moved to Canada from Russia which is not supported by Spotify. I want to buy Premium subscription but my payment is beig declined because my account is Canadian and my card was mad in Russia. I wonder if there is a wasu for me to...

• Hello, I've recently moved to Canada from Russia which is not supported by Spotify. I want to buy Premium subscription but my payment is beig declined because my account is Canadian and my card was m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription ended early

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 6s PlusOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I ordered my subscription on the 5th and by the 15th the subscription had ended without any notice.

spotify.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country United States Device Iphone 6s Plus Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I ordered my subscription on the 5th and by the 15th the subsc...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register premium account.

Hey!I had family plan, though missed the mail to verify my address. My account turned into free plan. I've sendmyself invitation again. I cannot reconect my account with my facebook account (cannot register again with my facebook account, so my spoti...

• Hey! I had family plan, though missed the mail to verify my address. My account turned into free plan.  I've sendmyself invitation again. I cannot reconect my account with my facebook acco...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Spotify Premium and Hulu I can't watch... asks me to sign up for trial subscription???

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or IssueI have Spotify Premium and Hulu I can't watch... asks me to sign up for trial subscription??? What am I supposed to do??? BOTH ARE ACTIVATED

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I have Spotify Premium and Hulu I can't watch... asks me to sign up for trial subscripti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Hulu asking me to pick a payment plan?

I have spotify premium and it says "free Hulu on us". Well that worked great for 24 hours. Now Hulu is prompting me to pay.

• I have spotify premium and it says "free Hulu on us".  Well that worked great for 24 hours.  Now Hulu is prompting me to pay.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium service card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGreeceDeviceLenovo YogaOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI went to Italy one week ago and I bought a 1 month premium gift card thing from a gaming shop. That was a few hours before leaving the airport. The code on the...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Greece Device Lenovo Yoga Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I went to Italy one week ago and I bought a 1 month premium gift card thing from a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

502 Bad gateway when trying to activate Hulu

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I try to activate the Hulu subscription, it takes me to a 502 bad gateway page. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10.

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I try to activate the Hulu subscription, it takes me to a 502 bad gatew...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment Failing

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceHP Laptop / Iphone XOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Windows 10 / iOS 12My Question or IssueSpotify was unable to process payment for my Premium subscription this month. I did not receive any notificat...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device HP Laptop / Iphone X Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Windows 10 / iOS 12 My Question or Issue Spotify was unable to proces...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

American express not enabled for payment in India

When will spotify enable American express for payment in India? I do not have an alternate credit card and would like to get premium asap.

• Visitor
  • When will spotify enable American express for payment in India? I do not have an alternate credit card and would like to get premium asap.
  • Aquib_09
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

using guest checkout to redeem google home mini

Hello I subsricbed to spotify premium and ordered the google home mini promo. On the Google page I checked out as guest and did not use a google account. Does that affect my eligibility for the free GHM? should I cancel and reorder using a google acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello 🙂  I subsricbed to spotify premium and ordered the google home mini promo. On the Google page I checked out as guest and did not use a google account. Does that affect my eligibility for...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method update every month

Hello ! Every month I receive a message that my payment has failed, I update my payment method for the exact same card and it works, but again the next month it fails, I update the card, etc... Can I do something about it? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello !    Every month I receive a message that my payment has failed, I update my payment method for the exact same card and it works, but again the next month it fails, I update the car...
  • Melina18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Was billed Premium today when I have Family Plan

I have been paying for a Family Plan for months but today I was billed for the premium plan and now my family members cannot access there Accounts. How can I get this changed so I am billed for the correct plan?PlanFamily CountryCanada

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for a Family Plan for months but today I was billed for the premium plan and now my family members cannot access there Accounts. How can I get this changed so I am billed for the c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Redeem Spotify Gift Card

Hi, I purchased a $10 spotify gift card. When I tried to redeem the gift card it said the code was not valid. The gift card has been activated at the store, and I scratched the back myself. I have tried reloading the page, and nothing seems to work.S...

• Hi, I purchased a $10 spotify gift card. When I tried to redeem the gift card it said the code was not valid. The gift card has been activated at the store, and I scratched the back myself.  I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE! Was charged twice in one month!

My Question or IssueI checked my bank account to see I've gotten charged twice this month, Once on 4/5/19 and again on 4/12/19. I only have one Spotify account and the 4/5/19 charge is not showing up on my reciept list.PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.DeviceA...

• My Question or Issue I checked my bank account to see I've gotten charged twice this month, Once on 4/5/19 and again on 4/12/19. I only have one Spotify account and the 4/5/19 charge is not showing ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't order Google home despite having premium

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanada My Question or IssueHey ! Dunno why, when I clic on "get your google home mini", and being already logged with my account with a Family Premium, it redirects me on a page asking me to subscribe to premium..... Can some...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada     My Question or Issue Hey !   Dunno why, when I clic on "get your google home mini", and being already logged with my account with a Fami...
  • 4Bidden
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i unlink Hulu from my Premium account?

I recently accepted the Hulu offer associated with my premium account. In doing so, it re-activated an old Hulu account I used to pay separately for. I’ve now decided that I’d like to add the ‘live tv’ package to my Hulu Account but because Spotify i...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently accepted the Hulu offer associated with my premium account. In doing so, it re-activated an old Hulu account I used to pay separately for. I’ve now decided that I’d like to add the ‘live t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change family plan

PlanFree - but had been on a Family planCountryIreland DeviceSamsung S8 & PC My Question or IssueHi, I was previously on a family plan however I have moved address and want to sign up to a different family plan. Unfortunately spotify won't allow me t...

• Plan Free - but had been on a Family plan Country Ireland   Device Samsung S8 & PC   My Question or Issue Hi, I was previously on a family plan however I have moved address and...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Promotion Inconvenience

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo Question So I've just ordered the the chalk colored Google Home Mini with the Canadian Spotify promotion. I'm actually really happy about the chalk color, but the only issue...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada   Device  Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   Question   So I've just ordered the the chalk colored Google Home M...
  • aggie1970
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voucher Pin wrong

I have a €60 voucher, the PIN number to redeem the subscription was damaged when it was been scratched, so I am missing the last few digits. Customer services have sent me here, is there anyway I can get a new pin to get my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a €60 voucher, the PIN number to redeem the subscription was damaged when it was been scratched, so I am missing the last few digits.  Customer services have sent me here, is there anywa...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu activation

I subscribed to Spotify Premium and paid for 1 year. Do I still get Hulu? If so how do I activate it?

• I subscribed to Spotify Premium and paid for 1 year. Do I still get Hulu? If so how do I activate it?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes