Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago

Hoy 15 de febrero del 2018 intentente suscribir al plan premium universitario, pero no termine la solicitud y cuando revise mi cuenta del banco me descontento el dinero dos veces, necesito un reembolso de mi dinero

• Casual Listener
  • Hoy 15 de febrero del 2018 intentente  suscribir al plan premium universitario, pero no termine la solicitud y cuando revise mi cuenta del banco me descontento el dinero dos veces, necesito un r...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Los 0.99 por 3 meses resultaron 5.99 por tres meses cargados a mi tarjeta.

PlanPremiumCountry Honduras Device Samsung Galaxy 5 My Question or IssueNo puedo evitar sentirme estafada y enfadada con el servicio de spotify pues inicie a utilizar el mes gratis y continúe al Premium porque me convenció a totalidad la promocion de...

•   Plan Premium Country  Honduras   Device Samsung Galaxy 5   My Question or Issue No puedo evitar sentirme estafada y enfadada con el servicio de spotify pues inicie...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Familiar

Porque no puedo renovar mi suscripción al plan Familiar

• Porque no puedo renovar mi suscripción al plan Familiar
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium Familiar
    Suscripción
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists for groups

I am running a community practice online that involves a playlist that I create and that the participants listen to on their own devices during the session. Folks let me know that if they don't pay there are ads. Is there a way I can buy a group acco...

•   I am running a community practice online that involves a playlist that I create and that the participants listen to on their own devices during the session. Folks let me know that if they don...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lino

Tenho o plano Premium há anos, contudo, por alguma razão, não estão fazendo a cobrança no meu cartão, sendo que tenho saldo em debito, credito e o mesmo não está com nenhum problema no banco. O que fazer para corrigir? Já atualizei os dados do cartão...

• Tenho o plano Premium  há anos, contudo, por alguma razão,  não estão fazendo a cobrança no meu cartão, sendo que tenho saldo em debito, credito e o mesmo não está com nenhum problema no ba...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was double charged

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADeviceSamsing Galaxy J7 CrownOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I was charged $9.99 on Feb. 17, 2019, & again on Feb. 18, 2019. My bank account is now overdrawn & I'm facing $28 in overdraft charges.

• Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device Samsing Galaxy J7 Crown Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I was charged $9.99 on Feb. 17, 2019, & again on Feb. 18, 2...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member hasnt received email for Sopify family after I sent invite multiply times

I signed up for Premium family account and when sent invite to family member they have not received it. Sent it numerous times, double and triple xhexked the address but nothing

• I signed up for Premium family account and when sent invite to family member they have not received it. Sent it numerous times, double and triple xhexked the address but nothing 
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Answers from Spotify?

Premium FamilyI need to get in touch with Spotify, not the community. Is there no way to do so?? I have Premium Family. I started it by getting my underage daughter a Spotify-account, which I then extended to Family a year later. Now I cannot remembe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium Family I need to get in touch with Spotify, not the community. Is there no way to do so?? I have Premium Family. I started it by getting my underage daughter a Spotify-account, which...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change in users

I opened a Spotify family account last month. I no longer need the family plan. I myself do not use it like I thought I would bit my son still wants to use it. I cancelled the family and just went to premium but since the account was set up under me,...

• I opened a Spotify family account last month. I no longer need the family plan. I myself do not use it like I thought I would bit my son still wants to use it. I cancelled the family and just went to...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Problem

Hi! I just get my student discount, the price has alredy been charged to my credit card and I get my confirmation email from SheerID that approves that i'm currently in a college program. Altought, when I try to complete the suscription, I recieve an...

• Hi! I just get my student discount, the price has alredy been charged to my credit card and I get my confirmation email from SheerID that approves that i'm currently in a college program. Altought, w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution subscription

i have deleted my account which was a premium account. then, i recovered my account and i found out that my subscription is free. then, i tried to redeem my 6-months free premium subscription by umobile for my postpaid plan. it was said that i am alr...

• i have deleted my account which was a premium account. then, i recovered my account and i found out that my subscription is free. then, i tried to redeem my 6-months free premium subscription by umob...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family different name?!

Today I upgraded to premium family and invited my family members. They got the invitation but it was from a different name instead of mine. Should they still continue with filling out the gaps or can someone tell me what is happening? Thanks for the ...

• Today I upgraded to premium family and invited my family members. They got the invitation but it was from a different name instead of mine. Should they still continue with filling out the gaps or can...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer Music to new account

I have Spotify Premium (yearly subscription) and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer the subscription along with all the music to a new account. I've read that if you contact the support, they transfer the music to the new account. Can someo...

• I have Spotify Premium (yearly subscription) and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer the subscription along with all the music to a new account.   I've read that if you contact the su...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS3 - connected but message because of foreign country

I logged into Spotfy Account from my PS3 - and it could connect successfully - so the username and password are correct - but after a successful login I get a message which is saying, that I cannot connect from a foreign country for more than 14 days...

• I logged into Spotfy Account from my PS3 - and it could connect successfully - so the username and password are correct - but after a successful login I get a message which is saying, that I cannot c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

PlanPremiumCountryEngland, UK My Question or IssueI had Spotify student discount for a year as a Sixth Form college student and they have changed my plan to £9.99 and haven’t given me the option to continue my discount for £4.99

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country England, UK   My Question or Issue I had Spotify student discount for a year as a Sixth Form college student and they have changed my plan to £9.99 and haven’t given m...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify not playing everywhere

hi, my spotify app (for macos, iphone and windows) can't play a lot of songs. i've tryed to do a clean install but without success. the problem is the same with my iphone and also my friends have the same issue. we know that the tracks are fully avai...

• hi,   my spotify app (for macos, iphone and windows) can't play a lot of songs. i've tryed to do a clean install but without success. the problem is the same with my iphone and also my friends...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

My Question or Issue Hi , I have one account with Spotify, but I’m beinf charged twice each month yet I only have the one account how can I stop this ?

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue  Hi , I have one account with Spotify, but I’m beinf charged twice each month yet I only have the one account how can I stop this ? 
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Currency

Plan: PremiumCountry: FinlandNationality: SwedenCurrency: Euro Device(Google Pixel 2 XL & Macbook Pro)Operating System(Android & OS X El Capitan) My Question or IssueHi, I'm Swedish, but I'm living in Finland.I recently changed my payment plan to Pay...

• Plan: Premium Country: Finland Nationality: Sweden Currency: Euro   Device (Google Pixel 2 XL & Macbook Pro) Operating System (Android & OS X El Capitan)  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    Currency
    Payment
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade to spotify premium thats $10 a month but it only family/yearly plan shows up

Plan3 month $.99 trialCountry UsaDeviceSamsung Note 8 My Question or Issue I want to upgrade to $10 a month since my 3 month trial is over but only the family, yearly and student plans are showing up. I dont qant to lose the music I already saved tho...

• Plan 3 month $.99 trial Country  Usa Device Samsung Note 8   My Question or Issue  I want to upgrade to $10 a month since my 3 month trial is over but only the family, yearly a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes