Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant purchase premium on FNB Visa

Hi Im trying to subscribe to premium. New user. Im from south africa and spotify is apparently still new here. Im trying to pay with my first national bank Visa card but keep getting payment failed. Please dont give me an answer of go look at this cr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi   Im trying to subscribe to premium. New user.   Im from south africa and spotify is apparently still new here. Im trying to pay with my first national bank Visa card but kee...
  • b1nd3r512
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify + Hulu Price

With hulu's price going down $2 is the hulu+spotify bundle's price going go to down as well?

•   With hulu's price going down $2 is the hulu+spotify bundle's price going go to down as well? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I buy a premium giftcard for someone in another country?

So valentine's day is coming up and I would like to buy a spotify premium giftcard for someone in another country, but from what I've seen, the gift cards you can buy at stores are only redeemable in the country you bought it in, and I can't find a w...

• Casual Listener
  • So valentine's day is coming up and I would like to buy a spotify premium giftcard for someone in another country, but from what I've seen, the gift cards you can buy at stores are only redeemable in...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Different country
    Gift Card
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment details

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 1,) My Question or IssueI was informed that I have to change my payment details. I forgot to do so, and my student subcription was cancelled. Now I tried to change payment details and I can't d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 1,)   My Question or Issue I was informed that I have to change my payment details. I forgot to do so, and my stude...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription with US card and Canadian address

Hey, I'm on the premium plan, and I have been paying my subscription with a canadian credit card. That particular account is running low on funds as I'm trying to close it off. Right now I have an american credit card that I use for my day-to-day, bu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hey,   I'm on the premium plan, and I have been paying my subscription with a canadian credit card. That particular account is running low on funds as I'm trying to close it ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I have been charged twice this month, why? I only have one account linked to my email Premium

spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  •     I have been charged twice this month, why? I only have one account linked to my email   Premium
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question About Free Home Mini

I’m So I received the email back when they were sending them out... clicked on link..reserved our mini. I noticed today that we never received it, so I contacted chat and an extremely rude person told me that I didn’t complete my order, I just reserv...

• I’m So I received the email back when they were sending them out... clicked on link..reserved our mini. I noticed today that we never received it, so I contacted chat and an extremely rude person tol...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium and not having it

bin paying for Spotify premium for 6 months or more now and haven’t got it yet please help thank you PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• bin paying for Spotify premium  for 6 months or more now and haven’t got it yet please help thank you  Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10, And...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment still being taken from bank account from an account that is not in use

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue An old account my ex used is still taking payments from my bank account every month. How do I stop this? He no longer knows the username, password or email he used.. help!!

•   Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue  An old account my ex used is still taking payments from my bank account every month. How do I stop this? He no longer know...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Randomly Stopped

PlanFree/PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceOneplus 5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Woke up this morning and the app says I no longer have premium. I did not cancel any payments. so I wondering what happened?Thanks

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada Device Oneplus 5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Woke up this morning and the app says I no longer have premium. I did not ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Valentine’s Day free premium offer

Hello,unfortunately I cannot activate the 60 day premium trial. I never had a spotify account, so i created one. I never subscribed to premium before. Please help me.Thanks in Advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, unfortunately I cannot activate the 60 day premium trial. I never had a spotify account, so i created one. I never subscribed to premium before. Please help me. Thanks in Advance!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium

My Question or IssueHi! I’ve been trying to upgrade my free Spotify account to Premium, but couldn’tIt shows a message that my account cannot change to Premium PlanFree to Premium CountryMexico DeviceiPhone XR Operating SystemiOS 10

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hi! I’ve been trying to upgrade my free Spotify account to Premium, but couldn’t It shows a message that my account cannot change to Premium   Plan Free to Premium &nb...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Album limit reached, WT actual F

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueFor a while I get denied when I want to add an album to my library, Im a paying member and Im thinking of going back to Google Music (where I even can upload my own stuff). Having a paid subsription and fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden    My Question or Issue For a while I get denied when I want to add an album to my library, Im a paying member and Im thinking of going back to Google Musi...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Not my credit card

I singles up for the free trial at work in the office computer so we could listen to music in the store (coffee shop). Now I have been somehow signed up for the premium version but I never entered a credit card number or any billing info. There is so...

• I singles up for the free trial at work in the office computer so we could listen to music in the store (coffee shop). Now I have been somehow signed up for the premium version but I never entered a ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant have my Premium account

Hello , i was pay my premium for oxxo (is like 7 eleven ) and I was want to see if I was have the change of the account and nothing don't change still say I need a buy a premium , I was go to oxxo and said they see all be a correct payment . Maybe th...

• Hello , i was pay my premium for oxxo (is like 7 eleven ) and I was want to see if I was have the change of the account and nothing don't change still say I need a buy a premium , I was go to oxxo an...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Credit Card Fail But On Card It was Success

Can Someone Help me Im From Philippines And Im Buying Subcription Student Package I Used American Express Virtual Card I put Everything Correctly And I click Next It Says Card Fail But I Recieve A Message From Card That I made A Trancsaction And When...

2D20AC73-8472-498E-9042-2C50673D53F8.png
  • Can Someone Help me Im From Philippines And Im Buying Subcription  Student Package I Used American Express Virtual Card I put Everything Correctly And I click Next It Says Card Fail But I Reciev...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facturation étudiante non effective

PlanPremium EtudiantCountry France My Question or IssueJe suis inscrit avec mon profil avec spotify étudiant, je l'ai renouvellé le 7 novembre mais pourtant j'ai toujours été débité en plein tarif en novembre, décembre. Après une manipulation faite e...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Etudiant Country  France  My Question or Issue Je suis inscrit avec mon profil avec spotify étudiant, je l'ai renouvellé le 7 novembre mais pourtant j'ai toujours été débi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on my iPhone and Android?

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemiOS 11, Android Oreo My Question or IssueI have been downloading to my personal iPhone for a year. My new job handed me a new Samsung Galaxy Note 9. I have the Premium ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device (iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System iOS 11, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have been downloading to my personal iP...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago en prueba de 30 dias

Ayer contraté el servicio de premium con renovación mensual, al momento de registrar la tarjeta me decía que tenía una prueba de 30 dias gratis y después se me cobrarían $99 al mes. Hoy me llegó un correo electrónico del banco donde me da un importe ...

• Ayer contraté el servicio de premium con renovación mensual, al momento de registrar la tarjeta me decía que tenía una prueba de 30 dias gratis y después se me cobrarían $99 al mes. Hoy me llegó un c...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Subscription Not Working Anymore

PlanPremium CountryUSA My Question or Issue I have had spotify premium for student for the last three years with no issues. Then January 2019, I stopped getting access to Hulu on my xbox. I figured it was an issue with my xbox because it is an older ...

• Plan Premium   Country USA    My Question or Issue  I have had spotify premium for student for the last three years with no issues.  Then January 2019, I stopped getti...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes