Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

From PREMIUM to FREE?? (PS4 Network)

I got PREMIUM account via PlayStation4. Payment via PayPal. Got Payment Info from PlayStationNetwork and PayPal, but Spotify Account is now set to FREE!Why??

• Casual Listener
  • I got PREMIUM account via PlayStation4. Payment via PayPal. Got Payment Info from PlayStationNetwork and PayPal, but Spotify Account is now set to FREE! Why??
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Acount was paused, then I payed 4 times, the payment went through, but Spotify gave error

PlanPremiumCountry UAEDevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI had Premium Acount. When changing my card, I missed the payment and my Premium acount got paused. Then I made a payment with the new card, and Spotify gave me an error (...

d9fac2a1-732a-435f-a7a2-6fb7bf9fc79a.jfif
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UAE Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I had Premium Acount. When changing my card, I missed the payment and my Premium acount go...
  • lauradianu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment info won't update

I logged in on my Mac laptop and tried to update my payment information to a different credit card, but it wouldn't update. Every time I changed it, I'd have a green success bar, but my payment would be the same as before... What gives?? I had to can...

• Casual Listener
  •     I logged in on my Mac laptop and tried to update my payment information to a different credit card, but it wouldn't update. Every time I changed it, I'd have a green success bar, but ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium after new card error

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceHonor 8, DesktopOperating SystemAndrodi My Question or Issue Tried to buy premium again after i had missed payment after i got a new card. Now that i tried to buy again i got error that said try again later, tried again...

•   Plan Premium Country  Norway Device Honor 8, Desktop Operating System Androdi   My Question or Issue  Tried to buy premium again after i had missed payment after i go...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't return to Family Premium

After a several attempts to change my card details - all unsuccessful accordig to the troubleshooting message that appeared every time, somehow the new details have been saved (even though i never saw a confirmation message). However, while trying to...

• Casual Listener
  • After a several attempts to change my card details - all unsuccessful accordig to the troubleshooting message that appeared every time, somehow the new details have been saved (even though i never sa...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Charge before Trial ended

Hello everyone! I started my Premium Trial @ 29th Jan. 2019. Today (28th Feb 2018) I've seen a Paypal charge for Premium Subscription. However, if I remember correctly it says that Trial Period lasts 30 days. From 29th Jan to 28th Feb is a amount of ...

• Hello everyone!   I started my Premium Trial @ 29th Jan. 2019. Today (28th Feb 2018) I've seen a Paypal charge for Premium Subscription. However, if I remember correctly it says that Trial Per...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium messing up

I have paid my premium subscription via iTunes, and it is still asking me to update on the app, as well as online. Apple has confirmed I have paid for my subscription. The fact I can’t talk to a Spotify rep or have them talk to Apple is frustrating. ...

• I have paid my premium subscription via iTunes, and it is still asking me to update on the app, as well as online. Apple has confirmed I have paid for my subscription. The fact I can’t talk to a Spot...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My money was withdrawn from my account but not premium

Money was withdrawn from the account but I didn't try everything for the family that wasn't given a premiumPlanPremium CountryTurkeyDeviceHuawei p20 liteOperating System Android My Question or Issue

• Money was withdrawn from the account but I didn't try everything for the family that wasn't given a premium Plan Premium  Country Turkey Device Huawei p20 lite Operating System  And...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country after prepaying for Spotify Premium

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, Macbook Air late 2011Operating SystemAndroid Pie, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 My Question or Issue I pre-paid for Spotify Premium for 3 months using PayTM, and have now realised that because of Warner Mus...

• Plan Premium Country India Device Samsung Galaxy S8, Macbook Air late 2011 Operating System Android Pie, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6   My Question or Issue  I pre-paid for Spotify P...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution charged more than signed up for

Planstudent premium Countryunited states Deviceiphone xr/macbook pro My Question or Issue my payment method expired, i changed my payment information to my debit card and i was charged 9.99 instead of my 4.99 student premium. is there anywhere this c...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan student premium  Country united states   Device iphone xr/macbook pro   My Question or Issue   my payment method expired, i changed my payment informati...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to purchase Spotify Premium

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 ProProblem:When i try to purchase the spotify premium with the trial i get this message ,,Payment failed" i checked if the country is correct and all the details. What do i do?

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro Problem: When i try to purchase the spotify premium with the trial i get this message ,,Payment failed" i checked if the c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charge for premium instead of student premium after card change

My Question or Issue I recently lost my bank card and it just so happens that while I was waiting for my replacement card It was the time of month I pay for Spotify. I got a notice saying the payment didn’t go through but had to wait two days for my ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  I recently lost my bank card and it just so happens that while I was waiting for my replacement card It was the time of month I pay for Spotify.   I got a notice sa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been being charged twice a month and I dont know for how long

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue Hello,I have had spotify for about two years now and it never dawned on me to write until now. I have being charged atleast twice a month for premium 9.99X2 as long as I can remember. Why is this? Please lo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA       My Question or Issue   Hello, I have had spotify for about two years now and it never dawned on me to write until now. I hav...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium, cant process payment but still charged twice

I've tried to buy premium but payment does not success and I received message from bank that I have been charged twice for this transaction, my account still in free plan.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Viet NamDeviceChrome Operating SystemWindows 10

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to buy premium but payment does not success and I received message from bank that I have been charged twice for this transaction, my account still in free plan. Plan Free/Premium Countr...
  • Jae118
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

I’m being charged twice

student premium subscriptionPremiumUSA My Question or IssueI was just charged on the 19th for my subscription and I just received an email saying that they tried my subscription payment and it failed, but I was charged on the 25th. I am supposed to b...

• student premium subscription Premium USA   My Question or Issue I was just charged on the 19th for my subscription and I just received an email saying that they tried my subscription paymen...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not activated

My bank account has been deducted but spotify is showing payment failed.

5CF987A2-3D5D-4969-9C20-76A65D6D145A.png
  • Regular
  • My bank account has been deducted but spotify is showing payment failed.    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Payment
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Doppelte Abbuchug jeden Monat

Moin moin Ich hab ein Problem seit dem 19. 9. 18 wird mir jeden monat 9.99€ abgebucht über Paypal (so wie ich es wollte) nur mir wird jeden monat nochmal am 23.monat.jahr 9.99€ abgebucht. Und ich hab kein weiteres konto! Kann mir wer da helfen?

• Moin moin  Ich hab ein Problem seit dem 19. 9. 18 wird mir jeden monat 9.99€ abgebucht über Paypal (so wie ich es wollte) nur mir wird jeden monat nochmal am 23.monat.jahr 9.99€ abgebucht.&nbsp...
  • RockstarFischer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount charged immediately and didnt get a premium

Hi,I applied for student discount and went through the details the moment I entered my card details and went through verfication page it redirects and said that your card is not available for monthly subscription but I have charged Rs59 for no reason...

• Hi,I applied for student discount and went through the details the moment I entered my card details and went through verfication page it redirects and said that your card is not available for monthly...
  • RockstarFischer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

UPI Payment failed but charged

PlanPremiumCountry IndiaDeviceOnePlus 3TOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI tried to upgrade my subscription from free to premium 1 year through UPI payment method.But the payment got failed and I was charged Rs 1189. It didn't get ref...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  India Device OnePlus 3T Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I tried to upgrade my subscription from free to premium 1 year through UPI ...
  • Utkarsh
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 12 likes

Being charged but cant find acocunt

Hey, I've been paying for premium for months according to my credit card statement but when I log into the 2 email addresses/Facebook it is still showing as free... this isn't the easiest of sites to navigate around for me so help would be appreciate...

• Hey, I've been paying for premium for months according to my credit card statement but when I log into the 2 email addresses/Facebook it is still showing as free... this isn't the easiest of sites to...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes