Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Credit card renewal fails repeatedly

I know there is a topic about this already but their answers didn't work for me. I have a new credit card but Spotify won't let me pay with it. I have tried everything: double and triple and quadruple checking the numbersusing incognito modechecking ...

• I know there is a topic about this already but their answers didn't work for me. I have a new credit card but Spotify won't let me pay with it. I have tried everything: double and triple and quadr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium problems

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My family got the premium family plan. My sister emailed me the link to join. I filled out the requirements and pushed submit. Then I got a mes...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My family got the premium family plan. My sister emailed me...
  • EmyJ
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My downloaded music keeps erasing

Hi, I please need to know why this happens: every month, during the week the charge is made to my credit card, my downloaded music keeps erasing every 2 days, then i have to download it again, until that week ends.Does anybody knows why this keeps ha...

• Hi, I please need to know why this happens: every month, during the week the charge is made to my credit card, my downloaded music keeps erasing every 2 days, then i have to download it again, until ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

old account cant cancel subscription

I have an old account that i can not access; forgotten email and password. I am still being charged for premium on that account but of course cant log in to cancel it online! What do i do?

• I have an old account that i can not access; forgotten email and password. I am still being charged for premium on that account but of course cant log in to cancel it online! What do i do? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged after I canceled Premium

I canceled my premium account before the set billing date, however, when I checked my bank account, they still took out $9.99. I really would like to have my money back, since I'm back to Spotify Free. Can anybody help me with this issue? It doesn't ...

• I canceled my premium account before the set billing date, however, when I checked my bank account, they still took out $9.99. I really would like to have my money back, since I'm back to Spotify Fre...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play music

Hi Am recently under 30 day trial for premium when suddenly the music stop or on pause quite frequently.So i uninstalled and reinstalled.Then i was requested to key in my cards detail.but even after i did so i was not able to hear my selected misic.p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  Am recently under 30 day trial for premium when suddenly the music stop or on pause quite frequently.So i uninstalled and reinstalled.Then i was requested to key in my cards detail.but even...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for the $0.99 for 3 months of Premium deal

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueSo I saw the ad for the deal that expires on Dec 31 that offers 3 months of Premium for only $0.99 CAD. When I try to pay, it gives me the error message: "It appears that you're not eligible for this offer...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue So I saw the ad for the deal that expires on Dec 31 that offers 3 months of Premium for only $0.99 CAD. When I try to pay, it gives me th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forcing android users to pay for premium?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADevice(Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue I haven't used the app in a few days and I just opened it up and no individual songs are showing? And yet no one else is talking about this for some ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device (Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I haven't used the app in a few days and I just opened it up an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries - want to keep playlists

Have moved from the UK to Australia so I need to change payment details and country. It seems I have to close my premium account and reopen it. What I cannot find any information about is if my playlists will remain between transferring from a premiu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Have moved from the UK to Australia so I need to change payment details and country. It seems I have to close my premium account and reopen it. What I cannot find any information about is if ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

For the past two months I’ve been charged £9.99 for my Spotify account when I use UNiDAYS student

PlanFree/Premium i was hoping for a refund of these amounts and carry on paying £4.99 or whatever it is with UNiDAYS. Can someone help to refund this amount and change my account back to the discounted version? Thanks.

• Plan Free/Premium   i was hoping for a refund of these amounts and carry on paying £4.99 or whatever it is with UNiDAYS.    Can someone help to refund this amount and change my ac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasarme a Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ColombiaDeviceMotorola G6 PlayOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or Issue Quiero pasarme a Premium pero no me da opción de ingresar mi cuenta de ahorros, estoy en Colombia

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Colombia Device Motorola G6 Play Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue  Quiero pasarme a Premium pero no me da opción de ingresar mi ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family premium

Hi! I have been a premium member for about a year now, and for christmas my parents started a family premium subscription and they invited me to join. I joined the group and my spotify account says: 'family premium', but I still got charged 9,99 for ...

•   Hi!   I have been a premium member for about a year now, and for christmas my parents started a family premium subscription and they invited me to join. I joined the group and my spoti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 3month trial not qualified

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016, iPhone 10Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueSo after a while of thinking whether to get spotify premium or not, I wanted to see after I use the 3 month spotify premium trial for $0.99. So I c...

• Plan Free Country  Canada Device Macbook Pro late 2016, iPhone 10 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue So after a while of thinking whether to get spotify premium or not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Prémium account doesnt work

I am part of The family account and studenly I was disconnected from the account. I have double checked with the owner and he didn’t do anything. Any ideas why this happened ? PlanFree/PremiumCountry Czech Republic Device(iPhone, IPad) My Question or...

• I am part of The family account and studenly I was disconnected from the account. I have double checked with the owner and he didn’t do anything. Any ideas why this happened ?     Plan ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Paid but no receipt

PlanPremiumCountryHong Kong My Question or Issue*snip* was paid via credit card (***8006) HKD$4.9 on today but no receipt, suspect duplicated payment to my friend account *snip* was paid via the same credit card (***8006) HKD$4.9 on today too. Can Sp...

• Plan Premium Country Hong Kong   My Question or Issue *snip* was paid via credit card (***8006)  HKD$4.9 on today but no receipt, suspect duplicated payment to my friend account *snip...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on GoogleHome

Hello guys . I m new on spotify . i buy premium spotify but when i want to play a song of my google home. Google say i need premium to choosing songs , but i have premium . what is the problem ?

• Hello guys . I m new on  spotify . i buy premium spotify but when i want to play a song of my google home. Google say i need premium to choosing songs , but i have premium . what is the problem ...
  • Nagi
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't listen to some songs

PlanI have a premium subscriptionCountry SwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I can't listen to some song, for an example "Riot - XXXTentacion".The song is gray, even though I have internet...I took a screenshot so it's easie...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan I have a premium subscription Country  Sweden Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I can't listen to some song, for an example "Riot - XXXTentac...
  • Nagi
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for premium but subscription says free

I’m paying 9.99 a month for Spotify and my account acts as if it’s a premium account, I don’t have any ads etc but when I go onto the subscriptions page it claims I only have a Spotify free account so I can’t use Spotify with my Amazon Echo,does anyo...

• I’m paying 9.99 a month for Spotify and my account acts as if it’s a premium account, I don’t have any ads etc but when I go onto the subscriptions page it claims I only have a Spotify free account s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription - Giftcard

Hi, I gave each of my kids a gift card to put towards a family subscription. The kids told me the cards can not be used for this account. I am 60 years old and can not read your tiny print. I think this is unfair practice.

•    Hi,  I gave each of my kids a gift card to put towards a family subscription.  The kids told me the cards can not be used for this account.  I am 60 years old and can not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Famille recomposée

Mes filles vivent une semaine sur deux chez moi mais elles sont domiciliées chez leur papa. Puis je souscrire un abonnement family ? Merci.

• Casual Listener
  • Mes filles vivent une semaine sur deux chez moi mais elles sont domiciliées chez leur papa. Puis je souscrire un abonnement family  ? Merci.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes