Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

student discount

Hello, I had premium and it cancled when I change phone serivce as that's how I paid for it, but now I have to pay for it separately. I went to get the student discount as I'm in college but it said my account was already linked to a student account ...

• Hello, I had premium and it cancled when I change phone serivce as that's how I paid for it, but now I have to pay for it separately. I went to get the student discount as I'm in college but it said ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Account Hacked and I was Charged for Spotify Family, and my Email was Changed

Hi, I originally had Spotify Premium, initially, but then at some point my email had changed to some rando's email, and I was now paying for Spotify family. I believe my account was hacked. I noticed this last November, and based on bank statements, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I originally had Spotify Premium, initially, but then at some point my email had changed to some rando's email, and I was now paying for Spotify family. I believe my account was ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium; charged me twice

I was checking the balance of my debit card and in the things i have been charged for it had two charges IN A ROW on the same day for Spotify Premium. I am suvcribed to premium but I want to know why it charged me twice

• Visitor
  • I was checking the balance of my debit card and in the things i have been charged for it had two charges IN A ROW on the same day for Spotify Premium.  I am suvcribed to premium but I want to k...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with family subscription's payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BrasimDevice allOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo,) My Question or Issue Good morning I had a family account with my wife. She was the owner of the family account. All payments were on her credit card but after a trip to F...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Brasim Device all Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo,)    My Question or Issue  Good morning  I had a family account with my wif...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problem with payment a family subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution codici premium

quanto tempo dura un codice regalo o sconto dopo aver effettuato il pagamento?

• quanto tempo dura un codice regalo o sconto dopo aver effettuato il pagamento?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up for premium but still getting ads

I just signed up for the premium (3 months for $0.99) package but I’m still getting ads and I’m unable to skip songs. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, verified my email and still no luck. Is there something else I need to do? I’d appreciate...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the premium (3 months for $0.99) package but I’m still getting ads and I’m unable to skip songs. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, verified my email and still no luck. I...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo sumar a mi familia en el plan familiar Premium

El día de ayer se venció mi plan familiar Premium por lo que me cancelaron el servicio, hoy volví a contratar el servicio familiar Premium. Ya envié invitaciones a los miembros de mi famili y no se les permite ingresar a mi plan, aparece un mensaje d...

• El día de ayer se venció mi plan familiar Premium por lo que me cancelaron el servicio, hoy volví a contratar el servicio familiar Premium. Ya envié invitaciones a los miembros de mi famili y no se l...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Plan Familiar Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Payment failed error purchasing gift card

Same issue here. Though I managed to buy one gift card, I was trying to buy a second right after the first and it has continuously failed. I have tried different browsers, different credit cards. Same error each time.

• Same issue here. Though I managed to buy one gift card, I was trying to buy a second right after the first and it has continuously failed. I have tried different browsers, different credit cards. Sam...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for Premium but still a Free Account

I've upgraded my free account to Premium by subscribing with a discount plan for Vietnam, 5,900 VND/month for first 3 months. My bank account was debited 5,900 but my Spotify account still remains Free. I've waited for 2 days and tried to log out/rel...

• Casual Listener
  • I've upgraded my free account to Premium by subscribing with a discount plan for Vietnam, 5,900 VND/month for first 3 months. My bank account was debited 5,900 but my Spotify account still remains Fr...
  • Wakateri
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a gift card in conjunction with the £0.99 3 month deal

Hi I recieved a gift card for 3 months recently after purchasing the 3 months of premium for £0.99 deal. If I activate the gift card now, will that mean i do not have to pay for 6 months or will it just cancel the £0.99 deal? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi   I recieved a gift card for 3 months recently after purchasing the 3 months of premium for £0.99 deal. If I activate the gift card now, will that mean i do not have to pay for 6 mo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Why aint there discount on Spotify Family?

•   Why aint there discount on Spotify Family?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed error purchasing gift card

Trying to purchase a gift card from the Spotify site for a party tonight but I am getting "payment failed. try again." error. I have tried 2 different cards and both cards are fine so it must be a problem with your system. I am hoping to get this res...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to purchase a gift card from the Spotify site for a party tonight but I am getting "payment failed. try again." error. I  have tried 2 different cards and both cards are fine so it must b...
  • notta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more one year subscriptions?

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceHCT phone and IPadOperating SystemAndroid and apple My Question or Issue Last December I signed up for the one year subscription which was fantastic, however it just changed over to month by month. I don’t see a one yea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device HCT phone and IPad Operating System Android and apple   My Question or Issue  Last December I signed up for the one year subscription whic...
  • Avream
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Problem

I'm trying to buy premium via my mastercard(Ininal,Turkey) but I can't.Card information I entered was all correct.I tried it several times but still doesn't work.Also I've enough money in my card.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to buy premium via my mastercard(Ininal,Turkey) but I can't.Card information I entered was all correct.I tried it several times but still doesn't work.Also I've enough money in my card.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium three times, but still not premium

Hi,I made three transactions in a row to buy the premium account. The money were taken but my account is still not premium. I want two of the transactions to be refunded and my account made premium. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I made three transactions in a row to buy the premium account. The money were taken but my account is still not premium. I want two of the transactions to be refunded and my account made...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in UAE?

Is there a way to purchase a family account in the UAE? I only see an option to become a single user at a rate for 19.99 AED. Best, CJB

• Is there a way to purchase a family account in the UAE? I only see an option to become a single user at a rate for 19.99 AED.    Best,   CJB
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

Upgrading to premium issue

On Desember 24, my Spotify has a deal of upgrading to premium for Rp 4990 (I am living in Indonesia). My account is not premium yet so I decided to buy it because it is cheap.(My account and my paying method are already In Indonesia Country) So I dec...

• On Desember 24, my Spotify has a deal of upgrading to premium for Rp 4990 (I am living in Indonesia). My account is not premium yet so I decided to buy it because it is cheap. (My account and my pay...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues

On December 14, I received notification of the monthly charge pir spotify service. The charge is made and is reflected in my statement, clearly says spotify. But today I receive an email where they tell me they have not received the payment, where is...

•    On December 14, I received notification of the monthly charge pir spotify service. The charge is made and is reflected in my statement, clearly says spotify. But today I receive an emai...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

So I've been with spotify for awhile, and I'm in college, you guys took me off of the student subscription and charged me regular, then making me pay again both the 9.99 and 4.99 for the service, so I'm basically getting charged twice now

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been with spotify for awhile, and I'm in college, you guys took me off of the student subscription and charged me regular, then making me pay again both the 9.99 and 4.99 for the service, so ...
  • Harneet
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought wrong Spotify offer

I just bought a Spotify offer that my first three months are just 9.99 euro total. Like 2 minutes later I see an add on Facebook that they also have an offer of just 0.99 euro for three months. Is there any way that I can get the 9 euro difference ba...

• I just bought a Spotify offer that my first three months are just 9.99 euro total. Like 2 minutes later I see an add on Facebook that they also have an offer of just 0.99 euro for three months. Is th...
  • Harneet
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes