Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Gift cards

PlanFree CountryBrazil My Question:Hello there, I've bought a gift card with the value of a month premium subscription. However, when I tried to activate, I get a messege saying the the code is not valid. I've bought the gift card at a supermarket an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country Brazil   My Question: Hello there, I've bought a gift card with the value of a month premium subscription. However, when I tried to activate, I get a messege sayi...
  • jgtemota
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t buy Premium from my cellphone app

PlanFreeCountryUruguay DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My QuestionHi, I would like to change my suscription to Premium, but in my iPhone App I get a message showing that “it is not possible to buy Premium with this app”. Can someone help me w...

• Plan Free Country Uruguay  Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question Hi, I would like to change my suscription to Premium, but in my iPhone App I get a message show...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trying to end a family subscription

Hi there, I'm trying to cancel a family subscription (using the master account that signed up for it). However it doesn't seem to end, I get this message - "Your plan will end on 12/5/18 and you will no longer have offline, ad-free music. At that tim...

• Regular
  •   Hi there,   I'm trying to cancel a family subscription (using the master account that signed up for it). However it doesn't seem to end, I get this message -    "Your plan ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Charged $9.99 even though I have Student Discount

PlanPremium for StudentsCountry U.S.DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI subscribe to Spotify Premium for Students. This month I got charged $9.99 instead of $4.99.

• Plan Premium for Students Country  U.S. Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I subscribe to Spotify Premium for Students. This month I got charged $9.99 ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to pay for 6 months prepaid WITHOUT using Paysafecard

Hi, I know that Spotify is an incredible special flower than is alloted to destroy the fabric of all ideas of user interface design, experience and customer service because of their massive market dominance. But still. Because I travel for a living, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I know that Spotify is an incredible special flower than is alloted to destroy the fabric of all ideas of user interface design, experience and customer service because of their ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Alexa and Premium account

PlanPremiumCountryItaly Device(oneplus6)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI connected Alexa with my facebook account on Spotify, but asking "Alexa play a song on Spotify" , Alexa reply "You have to own a premium account on spotify"(transl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Italy  Device (oneplus6) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I connected Alexa with my facebook account on Spotify, but asking "Alexa play a son...
  • LoneNeuron
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

I have registered under the student discount however I was not sent any email confirmation whether it was successful or not. And when I try to apply again it keeps saying it is reedem

• I have registered under the student discount however I was not sent any email confirmation whether it was successful or not. And when I try to apply again it keeps saying it is reedem   
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment couldn't be accomplished

Hello, I'm on Spotify Premium now for nearly a year and always paying with Paypal, now suddenly it states that the Payment couldn't be accomplished and that I need to update my payment method and that they will try to charge me later again.What happe...

• Hello, I'm on Spotify Premium now for nearly a year and always paying with Paypal, now suddenly it states that the Payment couldn't be accomplished and that I need to update my payment method and tha...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged wrong account

My friend used my card once to pay for her Spotify and has since deleted my card from her account i have proof of this however when Spotify cannot take the money out of her account they take it out of mine. I want a refund ASAP how do I go about this...

• My friend used my card once to pay for her Spotify and has since deleted my card from her account i have proof of this however when Spotify cannot take the money out of her account they take it out o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

My Question or IssueI've had premium family for TWO years. Yesterday my payment didn't go through so I followed the link and paid my credit card. Now, it charged me the wrong amount and none of my kids have their music as it's showing up simply a reg...

•     My Question or Issue I've had premium family for TWO years. Yesterday my payment didn't go through so I followed the link and paid my credit card. Now, it charged me the wrong amount...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payment

PlanFreeCountry PhilippinesDeviceDesktop and oppo F5Operating SystemAndroid N and Windows 10 My Question or Issue I already paid the premium via dragonpay and it is already 3 hours since I paid it. How long does it usually take for third party paymen...

• Plan Free Country  Philippines Device Desktop and oppo F5 Operating System Android N and Windows 10  My Question or Issue  I already paid the premium via dragonpay and it is a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixed

I called Hulu support and fixed it.

• I called Hulu support and fixed it.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Hulu
    Spotify
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same song on startup, every startup (PC) - Win 10

For about the last 2 weeks I have had the same song ready to play, in the middle of the song. It's not really an issue, but I hate the song it's stuck on and the cover is weird lol. Seems like a weird bug, I can't get it to change the song no matter ...

• Casual Listener
  • For about the last 2 weeks I have had the same song ready to play, in the middle of the song. It's not really an issue, but I hate the song it's stuck on and the cover is weird lol.   Seems li...
  • Mindctrlpankak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Payment Problem

Hello,I'm having trouble paying in Spotify Premium.Although there is enough money with Inial "Master Card" it gives error.I've been waiting a long time, but the problem isn't solved.I live in Turkey.My friends have a Premium account with the same pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having trouble paying in Spotify Premium.Although there is enough money with Inial "Master Card" it gives error.I've been waiting a long time, but the problem isn't solved.I live in Turke...
  • Death_Mark7
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Premium to Family Premium accounts

How do I switch from the premium package that I have right now to the Premium Family package? Right now everyone in my household has their own account.

• Visitor
  •    How do I switch from the premium package that I have right now to the Premium Family package?  Right now everyone in my household has their own account.  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Annual subscription to Premium

PlanPremiumCountry Canada My Question or Issue I'm interested in getting another year of Spotify Premium but I'm unable to find an option for annual billing.

• Plan Premium Country  Canada     My Question or Issue  I'm interested in getting another year of Spotify Premium but I'm unable to find an option for annual billing.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium has't worked for at least a month. Major help requested. Nothing is working

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung S7Operating System Android My Question or Issue Major help requested. Nothing is working i've tried everything. Hasn't worked for at least a month.

•   Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung S7 Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue  Major help requested. Nothing is working i've tried everything. Ha...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues activating Hulu

I have the spotify premium for students I recently signed up for. Tried accessing Hulu account I already had but it said we're sorry, please contact spotify regarding authorization error. What do I need to do to get this to work? I don't have a showt...

•   I have the spotify premium for students I recently signed up for. Tried accessing Hulu account I already had but it said we're sorry, please contact spotify regarding authorization error. Wha...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me

I wanted Spotify premium 00.99 for 3 months I still don’t have my account premium but my card was charge I want to know why 1. My account is not premium & 2. Why was I charge when it’s not premium ? 3. Why was I charge 3 times ? Please help asap

• I wanted Spotify premium 00.99 for 3 months I still don’t have my account premium but my card was charge I want to know why 1. My account is not premium & 2. Why was I charge when it’s not premiu...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes