Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta universitaria

Solicitei uma conta universitaria e foi cobrado 3 vezes o valor e ainda não foi confirmada a conta. Quero saber se vão me reembolsar? Ou eu fui roubada mesmo? < Moderator snip >

• Casual Listener
  • Solicitei uma conta universitaria e foi cobrado 3 vezes o valor e ainda não foi confirmada a conta. Quero saber se vão me reembolsar? Ou eu fui roubada mesmo?  < Moderator snip >
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get "month" drop-down menu of card registration to work. Anyone experience the same thing?

I need to re-register a debit card for my Premium subscription becuase I have a new card. I cannot get the "month" drop-down menu part of expiration date for new card to work. Cannot register new card and get subscription to continue working for that...

• I need to re-register a debit card for my Premium subscription becuase I have a new card. I cannot get the "month" drop-down menu part of expiration date for new card to work. Cannot register new car...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problem

Hi!Basically I'm tring to upgrade my account with the students offer. i'm an UK student and at the moment I'm back home in italy, and In the universities list I can't find UK.So i tired to change in "my profile" the country and the only one that i ca...

• Hi! Basically I'm tring to upgrade my account with the students offer. i'm an UK student and at the moment I'm back home in italy, and In the universities list I can't find UK. So i tired to change...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country with Spotify Premium

Hello Friends, I just moved from Australia to Mexico. Spotify is asking me to change my payment method. I tried changing it but I can't until I change the country. I went to my profile, and I'm not able to do it from there. It takes me to further ins...

• Hello Friends,    I just moved from Australia to Mexico. Spotify is asking me to change my payment method. I tried changing it but I can't until I change the country.    I wen...
  • cris_dixit
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't recognize I'm a premium and family subscriber

The other day I re-installed my Spotify app on my LG 8 phone. When I tried to login it didn't recognize my email address or that I had both premium and family subscriptions. In fact I had lost all my music and was able to only use the free service. M...

• The other day I re-installed my Spotify app on my LG 8 phone. When I tried to login it didn't recognize my email address or that I had both premium and family subscriptions. In fact I had lost a...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country (and following instructions just gets me into a loop)

Hi,I've just moved to Canada (Quebec) from the UK and I am trying to change the payment method and country of my premium account. This is what the documentation says about changing countries:And what happens when I try to do so:Basically the docs say...

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 09.38.24.png Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 09.40.05.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just moved to Canada (Quebec) from the UK and I am trying to change the payment method and country of my premium account. This is what the documentation says about changing countries: ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account stop cause of a bug

I've got premium account for a month now, btw my premium acclint is for 1 year then suddenly it bug that spotify is free for 14 days in international though i didn't do anything. Then when i check my profile it was suddenly change to US when it can't...

• I've got premium account for a month now, btw my premium acclint is for 1 year then suddenly it bug that spotify is free for 14 days in international though i didn't do anything. Then when i check my...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pay a subscription on a new account

Hello, I have opened a Spotify account and took a Premium subscription. I changed my mind quickly after that, resigned the subscription and tried to delete my account without success, because I wanted to create a new account with Facebook.So I did, b...

• Hello, I have opened a Spotify account and took a Premium subscription. I changed my mind quickly after that, resigned the subscription and tried to delete my account without success, because I wante...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help

So I upgraded my Spotify and I wasn’t getting the premium at first but then I logged off and logged back on and it deleted all my music or music is gone how can I get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • So I upgraded my Spotify and I wasn’t getting the premium at first but then I logged off and logged back on and it deleted all my music or music is gone how can I get it back?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for Premium if I do not know my password and profile, cancel it

Hi,I have a problem with Spotify. I tried Spotify for free, but I do not have data for this account and I do not know how to get it. Can I please write your bank account, do you want to cancel Premium subscription in this account, please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem with Spotify. I tried Spotify for free, but I do not have data for this account and I do not know how to get it. Can I please write your bank account, do you want to cancel Prem...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancel spotify premiun after purchasing it

I purchase premium through pay mobile and texted me that I’ve been charged, i cancel it right way. Do I still need to pay it or not?

• I purchase premium through pay mobile and texted me that I’ve been charged, i cancel it right way. Do I still need to pay it or not? 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Cancel

Hello there, After this afternoon I will pay for the student account, but I canceled. The check seems to have been taken from my account and my account seems to be free. Can you help me?

• Hello there, After this afternoon I will pay for the student account, but I canceled. The check seems to have been taken from my account and my account seems to be free. Can you help me?   &n...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid subscription, but no mail or premium

I was trying to sign up for a Spotify membership, took the student one. I put my credit card information in and pressed enter. I remember it saying, it will not charge before I did the SheerID thing. But it did, I haven't got my premium or a mail wit...

• I was trying to sign up for a Spotify membership, took the student one. I put my credit card information in and pressed enter. I remember it saying, it will not charge before I did the SheerID t...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I have been charged two times but it says i have free not premium,can u pls kindly refund my money back ,i barely even use Spotify.

• I have been charged two times but it says i have free not premium,can u pls kindly refund my money back ,i barely even use Spotify.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying dubble

So today i paid for premium, but it got charged two times so instead of 10 euros it was 20 euros what can I do to get those 10 euros back?

• So today i paid for premium, but it got charged two times so instead of 10 euros it was 20 euros what can I do to get those 10 euros back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Premium Subscription?

I am paying every month for a Premium subscription to Spotify. Why am I getting ads several times a day as blue banners at the top of my spotify? The most common one I've seen is requesting me to pay for Hulu Plus. I'm not willing to pay for the serv...

• I am paying every month for a Premium subscription to Spotify. Why am I getting ads several times a day as blue banners at the top of my spotify? The most common one I've seen is requesting me to pay...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trying to change my Credit card for the payment but the system has been rejecting it.

The New Credit card is VISA, I hace been trying for two weeks, calling my bank, they said the card is ok, dont know how can I resolve this issue.

• Visitor
  • The New Credit card is VISA, I hace been trying for two weeks, calling my bank, they said the card is ok, dont know how can I resolve this issue. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed locations and lost my Spotify premium?

Hi, I have recently upgraded my account to Spotify premium when I was in Hong Kong, and I’ve never had problems with it. However, since I’m at Australia now, there’s a message saying I can only use Spotify up to 14 days abroad and so I’ve tried chang...

• Hi, I have recently upgraded my account to Spotify premium when I was in Hong Kong, and I’ve never had problems with it. However, since I’m at Australia now, there’s a message saying I can only use S...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country to update payment info

So I have moved country and I want to update my payment to my card in this country but I cannot seem to change the country as its faded. What may be causing this and how do I go about fixing it?

• So I have moved country and I want to update my payment to my card in this country but I cannot seem to change the country as its faded. What may be causing this and how do I go about fixing it? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ich zahle für Spotify Premium kann aber nur als Free-Benutzer hören

Hallo Spotify Team, ich zahle für das Premium Abo und trotzdem kann ich nur als Free Account hören!Wo genau ist das Problem ? Ich freue mich auf eine schnelle Antwort. Danke und Liebe Grüße Rita

• Hallo Spotify Team,   ich zahle für das Premium Abo und trotzdem kann ich nur als Free Account hören! Wo genau ist das Problem ? Ich freue mich auf eine schnelle Antwort.   Danke und L...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod