Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment failure

HiI live in Egypt and since Spotify is now available here, i want to become a premium subscriber. But when I try to pay with my credit card (which is issued in Egypt), i get a message saying payment failed. I've tried another card also issued in Egyp...

• Hi I live in Egypt and since Spotify is now available here, i want to become a premium subscriber. But when I try to pay with my credit card (which is issued in Egypt), i get a message saying paymen...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Planner Owner details

I am the owner of the family plan but I mistakenly typed in my dad's name as the owner; thinking I was inviting him into the plan since the window popped up after I clicked "send invite." It is not at all possible to edit the account information unde...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the owner of the family plan but I mistakenly typed in my dad's name as the owner; thinking I was inviting him into the plan since the window popped up after I clicked "send invite." It is not a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Members removed from main account

Plan: PremiumCountry: Norway Between yesterday and today all family members were removed from the main account and I have had to invite them back in again for them to get access. Is there a reason this happened?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country: Norway    Between yesterday and today all family members were removed from the main account and I have had to invite them back in again for ...
  • milespritzker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong subscription charged

PlanPremium for Students/PremiumCountry ItalyDeviceIphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I've been paying premium spotify for students every month for about a year, and as soon as I've finished each year, I've upgraded my student statu...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium for Students/Premium Country  Italy Device Iphone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I've been paying premium spotify for s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is spotify tryimg to charge me $22 a month for a family subscription

Spotify shows up in thw app saying that my payment failed, click here to add new payment. Click on it then it says i need to change my plan. Either family premium or college. And i dont go to college so im only left with family plan and it wants $22 ...

• Spotify shows up in thw app saying that my payment failed, click here to add new payment. Click on it then it says i need to change my plan. Either family premium or college. And i dont go to college...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home pod email sent to dead email!

PlanPremium FamilyCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, Desktop-PCOperating SystemWindows 10,etc. My Question or Issue I just recently renewed my spotify subscription but decided to upgrade to the family plan to take advantage of the hompod offer excep...

• Plan Premium Family Country  USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 9, Desktop-PC Operating System Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue   I just recently renewed my spotify sub...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Starbucks Spotify for Partners not working

I was hired at starbucks about three weeks ago. I tried activating my starbucks spotify subscription. However, after the website asks me to input my spotify information, it sends me to a "Something went wrong, try again later" page. Does anyone have ...

•   I was hired at starbucks about three weeks ago. I tried activating my starbucks spotify subscription. However, after the website asks me to input my spotify information, it sends me to a "Som...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm attached to a telephone operator and cannot pay for my subscription

PlanPremiumCountry Argentina My Question or Issue Hello, I had my premium subscription through a telephone company, I ended my contract with them and they say they removed my Spotify subscription. I'm seeing I'm not premium anymore but the subscripti...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina     My Question or Issue   Hello, I had my premium subscription through a telephone company, I ended my contract with them and they say the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 8plus Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Spotify cancelled my subscription without my knowledge. I didn’t not want to have it cancelled. A payment was pulled from my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 8plus  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Spotify cancelled my subscription ...
  • Lan3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! payment faild

CountryTurkey Device iphone6 My Question or Issue ı have some problem with payment for the family plan. ıt always says payment failed,try again or use different method. ı tried all options.can u help me about that?

• Casual Listener
  •   Country Turkey   Device  iphone6     My Question or Issue  ı have some problem with payment for the family plan. ıt always says payment failed,try again or us...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I went on the app and onto the premium thing and I accidentally selected phone billing and started a free trial so I tried to cancel it but I still have premium????

• I went on the app and onto the premium thing and I accidentally selected phone billing and started a free trial so I tried to cancel it but I still have premium????  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription has gone and change to free.

My premium subscription has gone and change to free. I am only using 1 account which is my email and password. Please help me get t back

• My premium subscription has gone and change to free. I am only using 1 account which is my email and password. Please help me get t back  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover premium code sent to my phone

Buy the premium family code from my cell phone, and delete the message by mistake.How can I recover it?Thank you.

• Buy the premium family code from my cell phone, and delete the message by mistake. How can I recover it? Thank you.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution We cannot pay anymore

Hi Team! I cannot pay anymore and I tried many things let me explain; Tried with different debit, credit cardsTried in different browsers and with incognito modeContacted with my Bank customer help and they said it's not about usMy country setting is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team!   I cannot pay anymore and I tried many things let me explain;   Tried with different debit, credit cards Tried in different browsers and with incognito mode Contacted with ...
  • sametgungoren
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family / Student/ Hulu Options

My Question or Issue I currently have the Premium for Family for my girlfriend and I. I saw the option for the Premium for Student and the Hulu option. Because I am a student, I checked the Student option and was verified, am I still able to get the ...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue  I currently have the Premium for Family for my girlfriend and I. I saw the option for the Premium for Student and the Hulu option. Because I am a student, ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Subscription] on safari my account says family plan but on the app it says premium trial

My boyfriend is trying to add my account onto his family plan and on safari, it says it worked but on my app, it still says premium trial. I just wanted to make sure that I am actually on his family plan.

• My boyfriend is trying to add my account onto his family plan and on safari, it says it worked but on my app, it still says premium trial. I just wanted to make sure that I am actually on his family ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Year Premium using Globe Load, Philippines

Hi guys! I just wanted to ask if you have tried using Globe Prepaid Load to subscribe to the One Yr Spotify Premium? I recharged my Globe with Php1,600 in order for me to use the 12 month subscription but only the Php129 has the option for Globe Load...

• Hi guys! I just wanted to ask if you have tried using Globe Prepaid Load to subscribe to the One Yr Spotify Premium? I recharged my Globe with Php1,600 in order for me to use the 12 month subscriptio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Service provider to Get Premium Failed

PlanPremiumCountry IndonesiaDeviceXiomi Redmi S2Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hi, Im trying subscibe to a Premium Service using my Indosat Oredoo credit, after i entry Pin number send by SMS there are no respond from Subscibe form...

• Plan Premium Country  Indonesia Device Xiomi Redmi S2 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hi, Im trying subscibe to a Premium Service using my Indosat ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Indosat
    Premium not detected
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify has cancelled my premium but still taking money

I used to have Spotify premium then when I brought my new iPhone and signed back in I said I only have the free version on my account. However Spotify have still taken payments of £9.99 for the last 3 months now despite me now being able to access pr...

•   I used to have Spotify premium then when I brought my new iPhone  and signed back in I said I only have the free version on my account. However Spotify have still taken payments of £9.99...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I though I was on a student account but got charged for a premium account yesterday

My Question or IssueI signed up for a student account, after my free trial expired I was charged for a premium account yesterday (27/10/2018). Could you kindly refund the excess or use it for the next payment.

•   My Question or Issue I signed up for a student account, after my free trial expired I was charged for a premium account yesterday (27/10/2018). Could you kindly refund the excess o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes