Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bought Family but ends tomorrow

PlanSpotify FamilyCountry GermanyDeviceMac Book ProOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Some minutes ago I bought Spotify Family for my family and me. I also had one day of Spotify Premium left but now there is...

• Plan Spotify Family Country  Germany Device Mac Book Pro Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Some minutes ago I bought Spoti...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan invites don't work

PlanPremium/FamilyCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been having troubles with spotify family plan for some time now. One of my users was kicked from the plan, and I couldn't add her again, so therefore, I cancel...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country  Brazil Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been having troubles with spotify family plan for some time now. One of my use...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for premium failed

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceHTC M7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I've tried to upgrade to spotify premium multiple times in the app and used two different cards as it instructed when the first failed. Neither went through but when I che...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device HTC M7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I've tried to upgrade to spotify premium multiple times in the app and used two diffe...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cleared cache and saved data but i still have premium

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceLG Stylo 2Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or Issue I wanted to cancel my premium plan so i clicked delete cache and saved data. But then it logged me out, but i also can't remember my password for that account. But i ...

• Plan Premium Country   Device LG Stylo 2 Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue  I wanted to cancel my premium plan so i clicked delete cache and saved data. But...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ended free trial

Hi Guys,My free month had ended yesterday. Today my account was automaticly extended. That's oke, it now will end at 01-07, cause i ended it today. But i have to pay for this month, but i do not have excess to a ideal button or anything. Any one any ...

• Hi Guys, My free month had ended yesterday. Today my account was automaticly extended. That's oke, it now will end at 01-07, cause i ended it today.  But i have to pay for this month, but ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with shared playlists after testing period?

I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? Can they still use the playlists or copy them to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No premium

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have the receipt that I payed for Spotify Premium last month on the 22nd of May. It's been working perfectly fine but when i logged in today it said I only ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have the receipt that I payed for Spotify Premium last month on the 22nd of May. I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about different discounts

So I'm currently on free, and I'm looking to upgrade. Is it possible to do the $1 trial for 3 months and then switch to a student discount after? Or will I have to pick one or the other?

• So I'm currently on free, and I'm looking to upgrade. Is it possible to do the $1 trial for 3 months and then switch to a student discount after? Or will I have to pick one or the other?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium account on Iphone but standard account on desktop?

Hi guys, I have a premium account which I use intensively on my Iphone. Problem I have is when I try to logon through the webbrowser on my macbook since Spotify then tells me I have a standard account, although I am using the same logon details..I do...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi guys,    I have a premium account which I use intensively on my Iphone. Problem I have is when I try to logon through the webbrowser on my macbook since Spotify then tells me I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for the 0.99$ premium discount. How long does the premium activation take?

I already paid the 0.99$ premium discount. I'm expecting to receive it immediately after payment unless if it needs to be activated, which takes time. If so, how long does it take? I've paid for this twice accidently, and I want to cancel my second p...

• I already paid the 0.99$ premium discount. I'm expecting to receive it immediately after payment unless if it needs to be activated, which takes time. If so, how long does it take? I've paid for this...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged twice for this month. They were taken out one day part. I only have one account.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't show i'm a premium user

Problem is spotify doesn't show i am a premium user but i am.i pay for it and use the advantages.But i can't use the amazon echo with spotify for example.

• Problem is spotify doesn't show i am a premium user but i am. i pay for it and use the advantages. But i can't use the amazon echo with spotify for example.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No premium

I have payed premium for 1 month and I dont have it yet. Please help me to get premium.

•   I have payed premium for 1 month and I dont have it yet. Please help me to get premium.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 Kartu Kredit untuk banyak Akun

Aku mau Spotify premium, mau coba yang promo dulu. Itu bisa gak ya kalo satu kartu kredit (CC) untuk lebih dari satu akun, misalnya membayari teman atau keluarga. Trims Spotify, udah kasih promo murah untuk user Indonesia

• Casual Listener
  • Aku mau Spotify premium, mau coba yang promo dulu. Itu bisa gak ya kalo satu kartu kredit (CC) untuk lebih dari satu akun, misalnya membayari teman atau keluarga.   Trims Spotify, udah kasih p...
  • -rs1cuf9_7s9l
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro en tarjeta en dos meses seguidos.

Durante dos meses Spotify me ha cobrado doble. Dos veces en Febrero y en Marzo; tengo plan familiar y el cobro es de 350, tampoco es cuestion con el banco de que se me retenga un pago y se libere despues. Se come los dos pagos y nadie me da solucion.

• Durante dos meses Spotify me ha cobrado doble. Dos veces en Febrero y en Marzo; tengo plan familiar y el cobro es de 350, tampoco es cuestion con el banco de que se me retenga un pago y se libere des...
  • xir2z4_59-x6h
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Divorce dad/family plan

My Question or IssueNot sure my original message posted. (Kept getting an error message.) I'm a divorced dad whose kids live with my ex. I've pretty much determined that Spotify won't allow a family plan unless the kids live with that adult full time...

•   My Question or Issue Not sure my original message posted. (Kept getting an error message.) I'm a divorced dad whose kids live with my ex. I've pretty much determined that Spotify won't allow...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium satın alamıyorum

Ödeme bilgilerini giriyorum ardından ing bankadan gelen kodu da giriyorum tekrar ödeme bilgilerine atıyor ve premium gözükmüyor.

• Ödeme bilgilerini giriyorum ardından ing bankadan gelen kodu da giriyorum tekrar ödeme bilgilerine atıyor ve premium gözükmüyor. 
  • aemin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify pre sale tickets

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes