Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Tidak dapat pin verifikasi saat pembayaran

Saya mau mendaftarkan spotify premium lewat pambayaran pulsa indosat, tetapi ketika saya hendak memasukkan kode pin pembayaran, kode pin nya nggak masuk ke pesan. Tolong kasih tau apa masalahnya, karena masalah tersebut saya tidak bisa menikmati spot...

• Saya mau mendaftarkan spotify premium lewat pambayaran pulsa indosat, tetapi ketika saya hendak memasukkan kode pin pembayaran, kode pin nya nggak masuk ke pesan. Tolong kasih tau apa masalahnya, kar...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel Company Subscription to switch to Family Plan

My Question or IssueI currently have a premium plan through my mobile provider, and would like to switch to a Family Plan. To do this, I know I have to cancel my plan through my mobile provider. My question is, will I lose all my playlists and songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I currently have a premium plan through my mobile provider, and would like to switch to a Family Plan. To do this, I know I have to cancel my plan through my mobile provider. My...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account information

Hi I signed up for 3 month trial in June and cannot remember what my username or password is, nor can I remember what the email address was that I used.The money is still coming out of my bank account and the bank say I can't cancel it without speaki...

• Hi I signed up for 3 month trial in June and cannot remember what my username or password is, nor can I remember what the email address was that I used. The money is still coming out of my bank acco...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't buy premium.

CountryTurkeyDeviceNote 5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm trying to get to premium with my cell phone bill.I'm entering all my information correctly, but I don't have a confirmation code on my phone. That's why I can't get to the premi...

•   Country Turkey Device Note 5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm trying to get to premium with my cell phone bill.I'm entering all my information correctly, but I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my premium (family) go?

I've been premium for many, and many years. I signed up through my FB account, and I've never had any problem or issue's. A couple of months ago I also added family to my account.Today I signed in and my premium is gone all of the sudden, and I never...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been premium for many, and many years.  I signed up through my FB account, and I've never had any problem or issue's. A couple of months ago I also added family to my account. Today I s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed for premium... where is it ?

Have a recurring Spotify premium subscription renewal. This past one did not renew due to low funds on my card. For about a week I had to go without premium and just use the free Spotify. Yesterday money was put on my card and the first thing done wa...

• Have a recurring Spotify premium subscription renewal. This past one did not renew due to low funds on my card. For about a week I had to go without premium and just use the free Spotify. Yesterday m...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium sudenly stopped working

Hey i redeemed a gift card on june 27th. It was working but now when i open the web browser or the app on laptop it says i must upgrade. Can you do something about it pls? I have the receipt

• Hey i redeemed a gift card on june 27th. It was working but now when i open the web browser or the app on laptop it says i must upgrade. Can you do something about it pls? I have the receipt
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not subscribed

I was using the spotify premium £1.00 for 3 months, but I was never notified when it ended. I have not recieved any email or notification of any kind from Spotify. I never agreed to pay for normal subscription and I don't intend to, but last week I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using the spotify premium £1.00 for 3 months, but I was never notified when it ended. I have not recieved any email or notification of any kind from Spotify. I never agreed to pay for normal su...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8 My Question or Issue I accidently canceled my spotify premium. I had a free trial of 60 days. Is there anyway to reinstate that same discount?

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8   My Question or Issue  I accidently canceled my spotify premium. I had a free trial of 60 days. Is there anyway to rei...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We had Spotify Family and now its disappeared and says we are on a free trial

How do we get it back? We've been debited, but it's like my husbands account (which was the main one) has just been created as a free acount, and now I am on a premium trail. How do we get our music back please???

• How do we get it back? We've been debited, but it's like my husbands account (which was the main one) has just been created as a free acount, and now I am on a premium trail. How do we get our music ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not pay with new card

Hi, My card already expired and got new one. When I want to update it on Spottify page, it always said card can not be use. I got confirmation from the bank that the card already activated and still have enough limit. I already try with my other card...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My card already expired and got new one. When I want to update it on Spottify page, it always said card can not be use. I got confirmation from the bank that the card already activated a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music gone from playlist

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 7+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I recently got off of Spotify premium and it seems like some of my music is gone from my playlists. Will it come back if I get pr...

• Plan Free Country  United States Device iPhone 7+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I recently got off of Spotify premium ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Withdrawl Monthly

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or IssueSince September this year, I am an enrolled student and therefore have applied for the student discount. This means that instead of the usual 9.99 per month, I should get charged 4.99. Yet, every mont...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands       My Question or Issue Since September this year, I am an enrolled student and therefore have applied for the student discount. This means ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not my music is on history when open Spotify.

Hi, For a week now sometimes when I open Spotify on any device, the song that usually should be my last played, is not the music that I listened to before. And I found that there are a bunch of music/album that I never listen to, show up in my histor...

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 21.52.50.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, For a week now sometimes when I open Spotify on any device, the song that usually should be my last played, is not the music that I listened to before. And I found that there are a bunch of music...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change payment info

My Question or IssueThere is no option to change payment. It doesn't even show what payment option I am using. This is like a crucial thing for any subscription plan to show, and it currently does not. I have gone through all the links on the account...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue There is no option to change payment.  It doesn't even show what payment option I am using.  This is like a crucial thing for any subscription plan to sho...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Credit Card
    Payment
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium stopped working

I’ve been a member of Spotify premium since October 2015. My last payment of £12.99 came out of my bank on 10th Jan 2018 but my premium account is no longer working - in fact when I log in it says I have a free account! Also I see now that a premium ...

• I’ve been a member of Spotify premium since October 2015. My last payment of £12.99 came out of my bank on 10th Jan 2018 but my premium account is no longer working - in fact when I log in it says I ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Mi pregunta es la siguiente acabo de ir al Oxxo mas cercano a mi casa e hice el pago de Spotify Premium por 99 pesos y mi cuenta no se ha convertido en cuenta Premium, porque es eso?

• Mi pregunta es la siguiente acabo de ir al Oxxo mas cercano a mi casa e hice el pago de Spotify Premium por 99 pesos y mi cuenta no se ha convertido en cuenta Premium, porque es eso?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed-up for Free Trial of Premium but isn't Working

PlanFree/Premium < This is the entire point of my questionCountry: Australia DeviceOnline Chrome, MSI Laptop, Samsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 8.0 My Question or IssueI installed the app on my phone today, signed up using Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium < This is the entire point of my question Country: Australia   Device Online Chrome, MSI Laptop, Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Windows 10, Android 8.0 &nbs...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a premium account but appears as free in android

Hello!I have a premium account since yesterday and it works properly in my PC but in my mobile (android) appears as a free one. I have restarted it, reinstall it, close all my accounts... And it doesn´t work.My mobile is a BQ Aquaris U2. What more sh...

• Hello! I have a premium account since yesterday and it works properly in my PC but in my mobile (android) appears as a free one. I have restarted it, reinstall it, close all my accounts... And it do...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes