Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading subscription to Family - premium service with Vodafone

Hello, Is it possible to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription? I've been given my premium service with Vodafone, so 'free'. I love the service, and would like to extend it to my wife. Is there a way to pay the delta cost to expand...

• Hello,   Is it possible to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription?    I've been given my premium service with Vodafone, so 'free'. I love the service, and would l...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Credit details and premium subscription

Hi Spotify, Can you help how I get my teen a premium subscription, without her seeing my credit card details on her account. I don’t want a family subscription. Please advisethank you Ruby

• Hi Spotify,  Can you help how I get my teen a premium subscription, without her seeing my credit card details on her account. I don’t want a family subscription. Please advise thank you Ruby
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with itunes card

Heythere is an action going on right now. You can take 3 months for €0.99 and I would like to that but I want to pay with my iTunes card. Is that possible ? And how ?thank you

• Hey there is an action going on right now. You can take 3 months for €0.99 and I would like to that but I want to pay with my iTunes card. Is that possible ? And how ? thank you
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium with contract

I upgraded my phone over a week ago and in my last contract Spotify premium was included, I’m my new contract issuppsoed to be the same (including Spotify premium) but it’s not working

• I upgraded my phone over a week ago and in my last contract Spotify premium was included, I’m my new contract issuppsoed to be the same (including Spotify premium) but it’s not working
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a problem with my premium code

Recently I active a code for 3 months but my account continues like Spotify free

• Recently I active a code for 3 months but my account continues like Spotify free
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution More than one account

So I've had 2 or 3 account in the last few years but I want to get them all together or keep one and at least close the others. Is it possible to get them all together?

• So I've had 2 or 3 account in the last few years but I want to get them all together or keep one and at least close the others. Is it possible to get them all together?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Applied for a student discount a while ago but was switched to premium

Hi all, So, applied for a student discount a while ago (Jun/2015). I just noitced that I was charged for the premium on june/2016 without any notice from, I don't want to insult, spotify. Can I ask why? I didn't even checked my bank account for this ...

• Hi all,   So, applied for a student discount a while ago (Jun/2015). I just noitced that I was charged for the premium on june/2016 without any notice from, I don't want to insult, spotif...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel suscription

I have been try to cancel my subscription because i use a new account in spotify but itś not possible, i have try in many browsers and is the same

• I have been try to cancel my subscription because i use a new account in spotify but itś not possible, i have try in many browsers and is the same
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resubscribing to Family Premium

I used to be subscribed to family premium. Then my card ran out of funds now I don't have premium. Do I need to go through the whole process of inviting my siblings again? Or can I resubscribe with the same accounts as before?

• I used to be subscribed to family premium. Then my card ran out of funds now I don't have premium. Do I need to go through the whole process of inviting my siblings again? Or can I resubscribe with t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsuccessfull student subscription

Hi, I picked Student Subscription and entered my card details, i received a bank notification of charging the purchase but i was not able to complete the registration because the page did not showed me school degails and my account has not switch to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I picked Student Subscription and entered my card details, i received a bank notification of charging the purchase but i was not able to complete the registration because the page did not showed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

student payment

i paid for the student plan ($4.99) a month , but sheerid couldn't verify my student id. now i don't have premium yet $5 has been deducted from my account.

• Casual Listener
  • i paid for the student plan ($4.99) a month , but sheerid couldn't verify my student id. now i don't have premium yet $5 has been deducted from my account.
  • BrandonTZX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pago retenido

tengo dos pagos retenidos al parecer no sé completó el proceso, mi dinero vuelve a la normalidad? ya que no puedo cancelar porque me aparece que aún tengo el gratis

• Visitor
  • tengo dos pagos retenidos al parecer no sé completó el proceso, mi dinero vuelve a la normalidad? ya que no puedo cancelar porque me aparece que aún tengo el gratis
  • AndyMoon
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

I got an email for premium family without asking for it

I got an email for premium family and i didn't ask for itemail on 5th of may "welcome in premium family" and today "thanks for your subscription. we are validating ur seconday address as were not able to connect the adderess to yours.. " was my accou...

• I got an email for premium family and i didn't ask for it email on 5th of may "welcome in premium family" and today "thanks for your subscription. we are validating ur seconday address as were not a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid money but no premium

I paid money but no premium. My account still free. You should fix this. Please give tome premium.

• I paid money but no premium. My account still free. You should fix this. Please give tome premium.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't change my debit card and country

Hello i need help about changing country and debit card. I can not change it for a long time. I am in slovakia right now for a half year but i have ireland debit card on spotify. And country is set up to Ireland also. I need change it to Slovakia... ...

• Hello i need help about changing country and debit card. I can not change it for a long time. I am in slovakia right now for a half year but i have ireland debit card on spotify. And country is set u...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal issue with spotify

Whenever i try to go premium and i select paypal it keeps telling me to add a credit card however my debit card is the one I use for everything.I just want to pay spotify to listen to music without adds. why is this so hard to do.I guess what Im aski...

• Whenever i try to go premium and i select paypal it keeps telling me to add a credit card however my debit card is the one I use for everything. I just want to pay spotify to listen to music without...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still on free mode????

I have had 2 payments de-ducted from my bank account but am still on free mode. Have tried what spotify has suggested but still no luck

• I have had 2 payments de-ducted from my bank account but am still on free mode. Have tried what spotify has suggested but still no luck 😤
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento de valor inferior

Ao realizar o pagamento do boleto em caixa eletrônico, no lugar de colocar "16,90", digitei "16,30" sem perceber e tal valor já foi debitado da minha conta desde ontem. Como faço para completar o valor do plano? Mandei email para o Spotify, mas ainda...

• Visitor
  • Ao realizar o pagamento do boleto em caixa eletrônico, no lugar de colocar "16,90", digitei "16,30" sem perceber e tal valor já foi debitado da minha conta desde ontem. Como faço para completar ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Eu fiz um plano premium de três meses ao final dos tres meses, voltou pra versão gratuita mas continuou descontando R$16,90, me senti lezado e quero como faço pra receber o reembolso desse valor e cancelar essa assinatura já que no meu app estou como...

• Visitor
  • Eu fiz um plano premium de três meses ao final dos tres meses, voltou pra versão gratuita mas continuou descontando R$16,90, me senti lezado e quero como faço pra receber o reembolso desse valor e ca...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes