Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 Spotify accounts

My Question or Issue I am brewing changed on a credit card and on a bank account. I have no other account that I am able to log into from any of the emails I have ever had. I would like this resolved as I only have one Spotify account and it has been...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue  I am brewing changed on a credit card and on a bank account. I have no other account that I am able to log into from any of the emails I have ever had. I would like this r...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

PremiumPolandHey,I'm premium user already for ~4years. I'm currently traveling and I lost one of the 2 debit cards I have with me. I blocked that card, but unfrortuntely it was the one attached to my spotify account. I tried updating my payment detai...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Poland Hey, I'm premium user already for ~4years. I'm currently traveling and I lost one of the 2 debit cards I have with me. I blocked that card, but unfrortuntely it was the one atta...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing invoice

In my invoice overview I'm missing last months invoice. How can I get it?

• Regular
  • In my invoice overview I'm missing last months invoice. How can I get it?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - Payment came out TWICE

I have spotify premium and I have just checked my bank account to see that it has came out TWICE for some unknown reason with my account. This is money I need as I live on a budget, I have a monthly subscription. I need help so this does not occur ag...

•    I have spotify premium and I have just checked my bank account to see that it has came out TWICE for some unknown reason with my account. This is money I need as I live on a budget, I h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Mobile]Proxy Error while linking up Spotify to Maxis Account

PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I've subscribed to Maxis Music Unlimited (Monthly RM 5). As I am linking my Spotify account to my Maxis account, the confirmation page is unable to load, it says th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I've subscribed to Maxis Music Unlimited (Monthly RM 5). As I am linking my Sp...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify free but I have a premium account for one year

My Question or Issue Hello, I'm using Spotify since 10 years and I noticed today that my account is now in "Spotify free". But I paid the 03/12/2017 for an acces for 1 year. This page : https://support.spotify.com/be-fr/account_payment_help/payment_h...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Hello,   I'm using Spotify since 10 years and I noticed today that my account is now in "Spotify free".   But I paid the 03/12/2017 for an acces...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 2x my subscription?

I have the student subscription, on aug 17 I was charged 5.32 and on Sep 17 I was charged 10.65? on my subscription page it says: Premium for StudentsYour plan will automatically renew on 10/17/18 and you'll be charged $4.99 + tax. What am I missing?...

• Visitor
  • I have the student subscription, on aug 17 I was charged 5.32 and on Sep 17 I was charged 10.65?   on my subscription page it says:  Premium for Students Your plan will automatically re...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Started premium family by mistake

Hello everyone, I chose the premium family by mistake when I was updating my payment method. I switched it to premium again the same day but I was already charged. Can I get a refund for the difference between plans? Thank you,Ozer

•     Hello everyone,   I chose the premium family by mistake when I was updating my payment method. I switched it to premium again the same day but I was already charged. Can I get ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment Failure - am I going to get charged fees?

PlanStudent Premium My Question or IssueMy payment failed this morning and I know that there wasn't enough money on my prepaid now but I now swapped money around and there is more than enough for my payment now. Spotify said they'll try to take my pa...

• Plan Student Premium   My Question or Issue My payment failed this morning and I know that there wasn't enough money on my prepaid now but I now swapped money around and there is more than ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • fees
    Payment failure
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country nor payment settings.

I've been living in the US for the last few years and set up my Premium account there. Now I'm back in Germany and tried to update my payment option as well as country. The help page directs me to my account's subscription and payment page. If I put ...

• Visitor
  • I've been living in the US for the last few years and set up my Premium account there. Now I'm back in Germany and tried to update my payment option as well as country. The help page directs me to my...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my card information - nothing happens when I try

Hi! I got a new payment card, but I can't get to change my payment details under subscription --> payment method --> update When I click update nothing happens - I can't get to change my card information, which is pretty annoying since Spotify is ask...

• Hi!   I got a new payment card, but I can't get to change my payment details under subscription --> payment method --> update   When I click update nothing happens - I can't get t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website won't let me update my payment option.

I followed all the instructions on the help page about how to change my payment option to a different card, but when I click "update" nothing happens! I really need help ASAP since my payment is due in a few days but I had to cancel my old debit card...

• I followed all the instructions on the help page about how to change my payment option to a different card, but when I click "update" nothing happens! I really need help ASAP since my payment is due ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from US to Ireland

Hi everyone - I followed the instructions to change my country (attempt to pay with my new Irish credit card and apparently I'd be promted to change country, but I wasn't prompted). Any idea how to do this?

• Hi everyone - I followed the instructions to change my country (attempt to pay with my new Irish credit card and apparently I'd be promted to change country, but I wasn't prompted). Any idea how to d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password login issue

OK AI paid for the premium I can get into my account on my phone but can not get into the account for my mini I paid keeps telling me my password or light in us not correct I have made new accounts I have tried to log in using both a Spoitify and fac...

• Casual Listener
  • OK AI paid for the premium I can get into my account on my phone but can not get into the account for my mini I paid keeps telling me my password or light in us not correct I have made new accounts I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Password issue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceLG Stylo 4Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWhat happened to the personal spotify premium for 9.99 per month? Spotify didn't inform me of the removal of this subscription option.

•   Plan Premium Country United States   Device LG Stylo 4 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue What happened to the personal spotify premium for 9.99 pe...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are Australian TAFE Students not able to receive student discount?

PlanStudent discountCountry Australia My Question or Issue I cannot find Australian TAFE Students as being able to obtain a student discount?

• Plan Student discount Country  Australia     My Question or Issue  I cannot find Australian TAFE Students as being able to obtain a student discount?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Suspicious email "from Spotify"

I received an email saying I purchased the $150/year plan for Spotify premium, however, I did not purchase this. I am currently paying $9.99/month for premium, why did I receive this email? My Spotify payment status still says I am enrolled on the $9...

• I received an email saying I purchased the $150/year plan for Spotify premium, however, I did not purchase this. I am currently paying $9.99/month for premium, why did I receive this email? My Spotif...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying for child's account

How do I pay for my child's premium Spotify without adding my credit card info to her account?

• How do I pay for my child's premium Spotify without adding my credit card info to her account?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription

PremiumCountry Scotland DeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue I previously had premium and when I logged in to Spotify today it was saying I did not have premium it

•   Premium Country  Scotland  Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue   I previously had premium and when I logged in to Spotify today it wa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes