Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

30 days premium for free reduced to 8 days

I signed in for premium membership today (Nov 06). As per homepage it is free for 30 days.After log in to my account a message came up that free premium ends Nov 13.How can I solve this?

• I signed in for premium membership today (Nov 06). As per homepage it is free for 30 days. After log in to my account a message came up that free premium ends Nov 13. How can I solve this?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel and Re-Register Question

PlanFamily Premium My Question or Issue I'm having issues signing into my Spotify account on the built in Spotify app in my car (Volvo). I think the problem is because I normally login to Spotify using my Facebook details, and the car doesn't seem to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium     My Question or Issue   I'm having issues signing into my Spotify account on the built in Spotify app in my car (Volvo). I think the problem is because I n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium

Hello I'd like to upgrade to premium from my 7day free train and it's not an option when I choose the option 30day free trial to then become premium. Please help. I'd appreciate a phone number to call to get this solved quickly. I've tri d a number o...

• Hello I'd like to upgrade to premium from my 7day free train and it's not an option when I choose the option 30day free trial to then become premium.    Please help. I'd appreciate a phon...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Day Free Trial Not Working

I have signed up for the 30 day premium account trial by providing billing information. I have recieved a receipt telling me I have been succesfully billed 0.00 (which makes sense because it is for the trial). On the spotify site on browser it shows ...

• I have signed up for the 30 day premium account trial by providing billing information. I have recieved a receipt telling me I have been succesfully billed 0.00 (which makes sense because it is for t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full price instead of .99 promotion

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I was charged full price instead of the .99 cent promotion. Please correct the issue

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I was charged full price instead of the .99 cent promotion. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payments

"I'm trying to input my card codes inorder to pay for premium. My codes are correct no matter how many times I check. I don't understand what's going on. I've used these cards previous for other Spotify payments. But now they are no longer working."

• Casual Listener
  • "I'm trying to input my card codes inorder to pay for premium. My codes are correct no matter how many times I check. I don't understand what's going on. I've used these cards previous for other Spot...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify premium for spark customers

Hi I wish to cancel the premium spotify and just use the free version. My phone number is *snip* Gil and Lois Bourne *snip* (Please don't provide sensitive information in your reply)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I wish to cancel the premium spotify and just use the free version. My phone number is *snip* Gil and Lois Bourne   *snip*   (Please don't provide sensitive information ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont Smart pre paid load payment work

Help i need help cause the pin wont send and my load is enough for three subscriptons and now its back to my whats phone # and it wont work anymore

• Help i need help cause the pin wont send and my load is enough for three subscriptons and now its back to my whats phone # and it wont work anymore  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on my Computer, but not my iPhone

Hello,I just recently bought Spotify premium on my computer for 9.99/mo and it works fine there, but when I log in with the same account on my iPhone it says I am still running a free account. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just recently bought Spotify premium on my computer for 9.99/mo and it works fine there, but when I log in with the same account on my iPhone it says I am still running a free account. Any ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My payment was taken out of my bank but I still can't log into premium to download my music. Can anyone tell me why?

• My payment was taken out of my bank but I still can't log into premium to download my music. Can anyone tell me why?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment info

I' m trying to update my payment info as my debit expired and I got a new one. On the page, the experation date and cvt code fields are covered by some text. I can click on the date to do it but the cvt is too far down. I really don't want all my stu...

• I' m trying to update my payment info as my debit expired and I got a new one. On the page, the experation date and cvt code fields are covered by some text. I can click on the date to do it but the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Payment

I am trying to change my payment but whenever I attempt to it takes me somewhere else. I go to Subscription- then Update up instead of updating my payment. It takes me to Update my account to a different account sometimes its Student sometimes its Fa...

• I am trying to change my payment but whenever I attempt to it takes me somewhere else. I go to Subscription-  then Update up instead of updating my payment. It takes me to Update my account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Page en Oxxo y no tengo premium!

Acabo de pagar para tener cuenta en premium y no la tengo, tiene que pasar algunas horas para que ya tenga premium o tiene problemas en eso o que hago??

• Acabo de pagar para tener cuenta en premium y no la tengo, tiene que pasar algunas horas para que ya tenga premium o tiene problemas en eso o que hago?? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Update Payment

I recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it. I received a new one and have been trying to update my payment options for about a week now and the system continues to reject the different credit cards that I have entered. Has anybody else had t...

• I recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it. I received a new one and have been trying to update my payment options for about a week now and the system continues to reject the different credi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey! Premium doesn't work

I have premium, and i download music. But when i don't have Internet the music detele. Why is this happening ?? I don't understand... Can someone help me with this problem? ?

• I have premium, and i download music. But when i don't have Internet the music detele. Why is this happening ?? I don't understand... Can someone help me with this problem? ?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi. I don't have premium but it still draws money from my bank account every month why?

• Hi. I don't have premium but it still draws money from my bank account every month why?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagos

Pague un mes en oxxo,y no me ha puesto el premuim,que hago?

• Pague un mes en oxxo, y no me ha puesto el premuim, que hago?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsub screen NEVER loads

All I want to do is unsubscribe. That's it. Every time I try to go to the unsubscribe screen it refuses to load and I get that specialized "Oh no!" 404 page. I can't unsubscribe and it's really ticking me off. I am using Google Chrome on a Mac. What'...

• All I want to do is unsubscribe. That's it. Every time I try to go to the unsubscribe screen it refuses to load and I get that specialized "Oh no!" 404 page. I can't unsubscribe and it's really ticki...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Card info can't be updated and hundreds of random lists seem to have been deleted

Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in updating the information here. Now, I can't seem to update it, I ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes