Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP!

Hey guys!I wanted to try this student program in spotify. Filled in my credit info etc, but when i got to verifying site i realized that i cant do this. I didnt know that it was only for univeristy students. I tried to cancel, but i couldnt so i just...

• Hey guys! I wanted to try this student program in spotify. Filled in my credit info etc, but when i got to verifying site i realized that i cant do this. I didnt know that it was only for univeristy...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paiment issues

Hello, My master card is blocked because i lost it, the new one is available at my bank but don't have the time to get it till Wednesday also my invoice date is 23/04. how long does it take till they cancel my premium? Thanks

• Hello,   My master card is blocked because i lost it, the new one is available at my bank but don't have the time to get it till Wednesday also my invoice date is 23/04. how long does it take ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium for students

I registered to get premium for students but didn't get anything. The first thing Spotify asks for is your card number. Once you type it in, you have to verify you're a student and supposedly the charge won't be made until the verification is done, b...

• I registered to get premium for students but didn't get anything. The first thing Spotify asks for is your card number. Once you type it in, you have to verify you're a student and supposedly the cha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Living abroad and unknown payment details

Hey,I had Spotify Premium for almost 2 years until my subscription ended for some unknown reason. Came to find out that my mom was never paying for my subscription so I'm still unaware of how I had a Spotify premium for so long. Is there a way I can ...

• Hey, I had Spotify Premium for almost 2 years until my subscription ended for some unknown reason. Came to find out that my mom was never paying for my subscription so I'm still unaware of how I had...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charge no existing account

I had 2 accounts, one that I curently use and pay for it and the other one that I erased completly but still been charging for it, payment pass into my bank account. When I search with my emails adresses, no other account exist beside the one I am us...

• I had 2 accounts, one that I curently use and pay for it and the other one that I erased completly but still been charging for it, payment pass into my bank account. When I search with my emails adre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan

Hi I had a student discount for the last year which recently switched to the regular premium. If I re up on the student plan, will I get charged another 5.99 for the month if I was already charged 10.99 for the month?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I had a student discount for the last year which recently switched to the regular premium. If I re up on the student plan, will I get charged another 5.99 for the month if I was already charged 10...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for Premium, Still Get eBay Ads

Hi there, I pay for a premium subscription here in Canada but I still frequently get served ads for eBay. I only get eBay ads, which makes me think it's a glitch on the platform side. I've tried everything - logging in and out, ensuring my payment in...

• Hi there,   I pay for a premium subscription here in Canada but I still frequently get served ads for eBay. I only get eBay ads, which makes me think it's a glitch on the platform side.  ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for students

My payment has been accepted and money from my credit card has been taken. But premium it doesn’t work and in “settings” says that i’m in Spotify Free...

• Visitor
  • My payment has been accepted and money from my credit card has been taken. But premium it doesn’t work and in “settings” says that i’m in Spotify Free...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card refused

I was trying to renew my student subscription and Spotify kept saying that my payment didn't go through. Just to see if the problem was with the student status I tried to use the card for a normal premium account but it still didn't work. So I tried ...

• I was trying to renew my student subscription and Spotify kept saying that my payment didn't go through. Just to see if the problem was with the student status I tried to use the card for a normal pr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use PayPal?

My recent payment failed so I want to add my PayPal as a method. But when I go to change the payment method, only credit/debit cards show up. How do I add my PayPal?

• My recent payment failed so I want to add my PayPal as a method. But when I go to change the payment method, only credit/debit cards show up. How do I add my PayPal?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Geschenkkarte

Hallo! Ich habe heute eine Geschenkkarte im wert von 60 euro gekauft, leider sind mir beim rubbeln der Karte einige Ziffern verloren gegangen. Ich besitze noch den Bon und die Karte aber kann sie nicht einlösen. Was kann ich nun machen? 60 euro wären...

• Hallo!  Ich habe heute eine Geschenkkarte im wert von 60 euro gekauft, leider sind mir beim rubbeln der Karte einige Ziffern verloren gegangen. Ich besitze noch den Bon und die Karte aber ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configure Paypal for payments

I'm trying to configure my paypal account as my primary payment, and to be 100% honest I have no intentions of allowing my card information to just float around the internet all the time.All I see are card options when I try to update my payment opti...

• I'm trying to configure my paypal account as my primary payment, and to be 100% honest I have no intentions of allowing my card information to just float around the internet all the time. All...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non student

49kr for non student?

• 49kr for non student?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account doesn't have daily mix

I've used Spotify for about 2 months. I've followed 20 artists and 2 playlists. However, my Daily Mix never appear. I also logged out and redownloaded the app but it didn't work. I think my account has some problems or maybe Spotify forgets me lol. A...

•  I've used Spotify for about 2 months. I've followed 20 artists and 2 playlists. However, my Daily Mix never appear. I also logged out and redownloaded the app but it didn't work. I think my acc...
  • DustedInBlue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Daily Mix
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribe card payment method

It seems that someone used the data of my debit card to make a premium subscription with you and it is a payment that does not authorize what can I do? So they do not keep charging me?

• It seems that someone used the data of my debit card to make a premium subscription with you and it is a payment that does not authorize what can I do? So they do not keep charging me?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps taking constant deposits out of my account.

About last month or so, Spotify Premium charged my card 3 times in ONE month when I first started using it, which is ridiculous. Then this morning it took out another $10, as well as $10 yesterday. I am not pleased with how this is messing up my acco...

• About last month or so, Spotify Premium charged my card 3 times in ONE month when I first started using it, which is ridiculous. Then this morning it took out another $10, as well as $10 yesterday. I...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $4.99 twice and I do not even have access to premium

I got charged $4.99 twice when I tried to switch my premium account to the student discount. I cancelled my current subscription to premium in the meantime (while my student ID is verified) and I have been charged $4.99 twice today and do not have ac...

• I got charged $4.99 twice when I tried to switch my premium account to the student discount. I cancelled my current subscription to premium in the meantime (while my student ID is verified) and I hav...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium problem

Hi. So I wanted to get my student premium, they asked me to verificate, and I did, but I didn't get the email. I told me that it would take 3days to verificate the account. I need it to tomorrow. Please help!

• Hi. So I wanted to get my student premium, they asked me to verificate, and I did, but I didn't get the email. I told me that it would take 3days to verificate the account. I need it to tomorrow. Ple...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with payment (Credit card)

Hello, I have been paying Spotify Familiar for 9 months, but I can't get 1 monthly installment, the bank makes me pay every subscription in 24 monthly installment, but I want to pay each of them instantly. I'm from ColombiaCan you help me?

• Hello, I have been paying Spotify Familiar for 9 months, but I can't get 1 monthly installment, the bank makes me pay every subscription in 24 monthly installment, but I want to pay each of them inst...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

So Ive bought 12 months on Spotify and a month later my mom upgrades to premium family, is there any way i get my money back?

• So Ive bought 12 months on Spotify and a month later my mom upgrades to premium family, is there any way i get my money back?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes