Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for an extra month.

PlanFreeCountry US My Question or Issuei recently canceled my Spotify premium account but was still charged an extra month.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country US     My Question or Issue i recently canceled my Spotify premium account but was still charged an extra month.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify Premium From Emails

Hey,From my emails, Spotify has given me 60 days free premium. However, when I try to claim it, I have to enter credit card info. Is there any way that I can claim it without adding the credit card info? Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  •     Hey, From my emails, Spotify has given me 60 days free premium. However, when I try to claim it, I have to enter credit card info. Is there any way that I can claim it without adding...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card nor working

My dad bought 2 gift cards one for my brother and one for me in a gas station.The guy probably forgot to activate it. We can't find the reciet, my dad is going to try to return to the station tomorrow. But if they don't want to activate? Is there any...

• My dad bought 2 gift cards one for my brother and one for me in a gas station. The guy probably forgot to activate it. We can't find the reciet, my dad is going  to try to return to the station...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema Factiración

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceXiaomi 4AOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Estimados, tengo un problema en la factuación, desde hace varios meses me estan cobrando 2 veces por el mismo plan. Como puede ser posible?

Captura.JPG
  • Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Xiaomi 4A Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Estimados, tengo un problema en la factuación, desde hace varios meses me es...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to another country

Hi! I'm a Premium Spotify user and I just recently moved from Latvia to Germany. I wanted to change my payment details (and preferably also my country of location) from a Latvian to a German Master card, however, when I enter the card details I get a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a Premium Spotify user and I just recently moved from Latvia to Germany. I wanted to change my payment details (and preferably also my country of location) from a Latvian to a German Master c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for Students & Hulu package

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceASUS Zenbook UX305Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I signed up for the Spotify Premium for Students deal yesterday and I was wondering how to access Hulu and SHOWTIME. I saw a page that said it might take...

•   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device ASUS Zenbook UX305 Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue   I signed up for the Spotify Premium for Students deal yesterday ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged for the premium acount but i dont have premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BrasilDeviceSamsumg galaxy s8My Question or IssueIi submited today for a premium spotify acount, but i still dont have the premium acount, it just says i'm a free user in the description of the acount and i still got charged i...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country  Brasil Device Samsumg galaxy s8 My Question or IssueI i submited today for a premium spotify acount, but i still dont have the premium acount, it just s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my account

Hey, I need a help right now. So, my problem is I lost my Spotify account. I had premium subscription on the account and now I don't know how, unfortunately, my account is lost. I tried logging out and logging in again after that. But then my account...

• Hey, I need a help right now. So, my problem is I lost my Spotify account. I had premium subscription on the account and now I don't know how, unfortunately, my account is lost.   I tried logg...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal failed

Hey guys, i dont know if im right and sry for my bad english. But newly, paid from premium to family and since then i cant pay via paypal. If i had premium before i could pay via paypal and they book the money from the bank account. now it only show ...

• Hey guys,   i dont know if im right and sry for my bad english.   But newly, paid from premium to family and since then i cant pay via paypal.   If i had premium before i could p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failure

For the past couple days, i have been trying to update my spotify subscription. I have followed lots of tips suggested and none of them work. Also in the first place, I had a prepaid visa thay had more than enough money on it to be billed at least 3 ...

• For the past couple days, i have been trying to update my spotify subscription. I have followed lots of tips suggested and none of them work. Also in the first place, I had a prepaid visa thay had mo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

starting premium

I ve already had the test version of premium with my old accout and i quit it after the 30 days of free premium. Now I want to start premium with my new account and I don't want the test version again but it doesn't work to get premium now. should I ...

• I ve already had the test version of premium with my old accout and i quit it after the 30 days of free premium. Now I want to start premium with my new account and I don't want the test version agai...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Won’t let me pay for my account and know my card works use it all the time

• Won’t let me pay for my account and know my card works use it all the time 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing payment doesn't work

Hi, I tried to change the bank account of which the monthly fee is being paid off. I already did it twice and Spotify took the 0.01 cent of my other bank bankaccount but yet every month I still pay with the old bank account. Why doesn't it change? I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried to change the bank account of which the monthly fee is being paid off. I already did it twice and Spotify took the 0.01 cent of my other bank bankaccount but yet every month I st...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium não ativada.

Bom dia,no site eu olho já sou Premium,mas quando logo a conta no celular não está ativado o Premium.

• Bom dia,no site eu olho já sou Premium,mas quando logo a conta no celular não está ativado o Premium.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium but it doesn't work

I payed for premium account an it worked for 4 months. Now i logged out and i tried to login again. Now it only works the free account. What can i do?

• I payed for premium account an it worked for 4 months. Now i logged out and i tried to login again. Now it only works the free account.  What can i do?  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I just downloaded spotify on my new iphone and logged in the same account as before but dont' have the premium account that i had on my last phone. How do i get it back?

• I just downloaded spotify on my new iphone and logged in the same account as before but dont' have the premium account that i had on my last phone. How do i get it back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been charged twice

So the problem is that I had an individual account before I had the family account, I have an iPhone and I cancel the subscriptions from the settings in the ID setting. I canceled it and then I started a family account, now I got a receipt from Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • So the problem is that I had an individual account before I had the family account, I have an iPhone and I cancel the subscriptions from the settings in the ID setting. I canceled it and then I start...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDevicexperiaz1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue hola. Hace tiempo que usamos con mi marido el servicio Premium, por cuentas separadas. Cuando salió plan familiar nos cambiamos. Pero hace meses que me cobran ambo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device xperiaz1 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  hola.  Hace tiempo que usamos con mi marido el servicio Premium,&n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled but still charged

I canceled my spotify account yesterday, the last day I could have my free premium trial, but it still charged me $10.71. Is there any way I can get that money back?

• Visitor
  • I canceled my spotify account yesterday, the last day I could have my free premium trial, but it still charged me $10.71. Is there any way I can get that money back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes