Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No me deja pagar mi subscripcion

No pasò mi ùltimo pago y ahora que trato de actualizar mi metodo de pago no acepta ninguna de mis tarjetas y he tratado con varias diferentes. Me dice que ha ocurrido un error, tampoco me deja pagar con paypal.

• Casual Listener
  •   No pasò mi ùltimo pago y ahora que trato de actualizar mi metodo de pago no acepta ninguna de mis tarjetas y he tratado con varias diferentes. Me dice que ha ocurrido un error, tampoco me dej...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant cancel my subscription

PlanPremiumCountry australiaDevicesamsung galaxy s6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue im on a premium plan but when i go to the website to cancel my subscription it says im not on a premium plan and offers me the 30 day free trial. please h...

• Plan Premium Country  australia Device samsung galaxy s6 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  im on a premium plan but when i go to the website to cancel my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Student subscription to new account

Hi I am on a College student Premium subscription for $4.99 a month.However, I need to change my profile display name, but I have heard that I cannot change my username on my current account and various answers have stated to make a new account.Is it...

• Visitor
  • Hi I am on a College student Premium subscription for $4.99 a month. However, I need to change my profile display name, but I have heard that I cannot change my username on my current account and va...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged the wrong amount for my subscription

Hi everyone! I've been a premium student member for the past 3 years now and my card has always been charged the student price $4.99. But, this month I was charged the regular price of $9.99, without any notification from Spotify that my plan has bee...

• Hi everyone! I've been a premium student member for the past 3 years now and my card has always been charged the student price $4.99. But, this month I was charged the regular price of $9.99, without...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student discount USA
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed

PlanFamily PremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceVariousOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have subscribed to Premium Family last month and still got billed for the 1st monthly payment following my Premium Free tri...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Australia Device Various Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have subscribed to Premium Famil...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want Hulu premium

PlanPremiumCountry usa Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I want to pay for Hulu Live TV but right now Spotify controls my Hulu. How do I unlink the two? I just talked to Hulu and they told me to contact Spotify

•   Plan Premium Country  usa   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I want to pay for Hulu Live TV but right now Spotify controls my Hulu. How do I unlink...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary subscription switch

Hello there, I have a spotify student subscription but the only way to pay is with credit card. Now I have some trouble with my credit card and its blocked but there is no other payment method. I have Paypal and I heard that you can pay the normal su...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I have a spotify student subscription but the only way to pay is with credit card. Now I have some trouble with my credit card and its blocked but there is no other payment meth...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles with Premium

Hello,I just wanted to cancel my Spotify Premium because I needed to save money and my account back then was Premium but when I was done looking for my username and password I tried to log in again but my acccount wasn't Premium anymore what's happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just wanted to cancel my Spotify Premium because I needed to save money and my account back then was Premium but when I was done looking for my username and password I tried to log in again...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary subscription switch

Hello there, I have a spotify student subscription but the only way to pay is with credit card. Now I have some trouble with my credit card and its blocked but there is no other payment method. I have Paypal and I heard that you can pay the normal su...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I have a spotify student subscription but the only way to pay is with credit card. Now I have some trouble with my credit card and its blocked but there is no other payment meth...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We dont remember who is our familiar account holder

PlanPremium FamiliarCountry SpainDevice Operating System My Question or Issue We have a Familiar Account, but my sister, who is the account holder, doesn't remember her spotify password and neither her email password. First, I need to confirm if our ...

• Plan Premium Familiar Country  Spain Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue   We have a Familiar Account, but my sister, who is the account holder, doe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reedem gift cart when already Premium

Hi all!Today I reedem a gift card for 6 month of premium. Now, I was already a Premium user, and my last payment was made on 15th August (meaning that, 'till 15th Sept I should have been a premium user anyways). I have two questions:1) Do I have to c...

•    Hi all! Today I reedem a gift card for 6 month of premium. Now, I was already a Premium user, and my last payment was made on 15th August (meaning that, 'till 15th Sept I should have b...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to subscribe to premium - Macao/Hong Kong

Hi,I am from Macao/Hong Kong but I think I have created my account in the US site by mistake. Is there any way I could change my country setting back to Macao/Hong Kong, because right now I cannot pay for premium with my credit card as there is no zi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I am from Macao/Hong Kong but I think I have created my account in the US site by mistake. Is there any way I could change my country setting back to Macao/Hong Kong, because right now I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pay in mobile by getting premium pls need help

PlanFree/PremiumPhillippines Device(Asus zenfone max 3)Operating System( Android Oreo) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Phillippines   Device (Asus zenfone max 3) Operating System ( Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally paid for another month of premium

My last premium subscription expired on 8/29, but I forgot to cancel it and it automatically renewed 8/30. I do not want another month. Is there a way I can end my new subscription and get a refund?

• My last premium subscription expired on 8/29, but I forgot to cancel it and it automatically renewed 8/30. I do not want another month. Is there a way I can end my new subscription and get a ref...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card

Hey i got this problem everytime i want redeem a gift card an error shows up i tryed with my cc but it shows the same error, i allready used 2 on the account.

• Hey i got this problem everytime i want redeem a gift card an error shows up i tryed with my cc but it shows the same error, i allready used 2 on the account.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled the premium subscription the day I activated it

I canceled my premium subscription the day I activated it because I do not need it, it was an accident, because I use a family account, however spotify I debit my money and I want a refund.

• I canceled my premium subscription the day I activated it because I do not need it, it was an accident, because I use a family account, however spotify I debit my money and I want a refund.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemIOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueI’m currently enrolled in college courses while still in high school, and I’m 17. Would there be an accepting to this regarding the fact that you have to be 18 for the...

•   Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone X Operating System IOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue I’m currently enrolled in college courses while still in high school, and I’...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member cannot join family plan

Plan: premium family planFree/PremiumCountry New Caledonia DeviceMac computerOperating SystemIOS 10 My Question or IssueHi, I’m contacting you because I’ve been using Spotify family for weeks now. I invited my mum - that lives with us for 6 months of...

•   Plan: premium family plan Free/Premium Country New Caledonia   Device Mac computer Operating System IOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   I’m contacting you because I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't know how to log in

Hi, I made an account long ago on an old phone and it doesn't work anymore. The problem is, I've forgotten the email I used as well as the password but my credit card is still connected to the account. How can I unsubscribe my card from that account?

•   Hi, I made an account long ago on an old phone and it doesn't work anymore. The problem is, I've forgotten the email I used as well as the password but my credit card is still connected to th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium region differences?

I'm living in Japan and want to use the Japanese Spotify for the Japanese music libraries. I want to buy premium but it requires a Japanese credit card and mine is Canadian. If I purchased premium on the Canadian Spotify, would I be able to use it on...

• I'm living in Japan and want to use the Japanese Spotify for the Japanese music libraries. I want to buy premium but it requires a Japanese credit card and mine is Canadian. If I purchased premium on...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes