Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution signed me up for premium without my consent I don't have Twitter and they don't have a phone to call

The app automatically signed me up for premium without my consent this **bleep** the "help" pages just go back and forth between each other and don't do anything rhw2rw is no option to cancel and no number to call or chat line you can only tweet them...

• The app automatically signed me up for premium without my consent this **bleep** the "help" pages just go back and forth between each other and don't do anything rhw2rw is no option to cancel and no ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, money still drawn from my account

I have cancelled my premium subscription in January and received an email that confirms this. Still now in April, money has been drawn from my bank account 2 or 3 times!? This makes me furious! I´ve already cancelled my subscription, why the **bleep*...

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my premium subscription in January and received an email that confirms this. Still now in April, money has been drawn from my bank account 2 or 3 times!? This makes me furious! I´ve ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reached limit on active subscriptions

What should I do if spotify said "you have reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify" ? I wanted to go premium, but since my payment didn't work several times then this happen . What should I do? Because i don't have cre...

• What should I do if spotify said "you have reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify" ? I wanted to go premium, but since my payment didn't work several times then this ...
  • darinazarin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Necesito comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente

Buenas! Necesito que alguien me pase un email, alguna cuenta o lo que sea para comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente, soporte tecnico o lo que haya en spotify por favor. Este foro no me ayuda a solucionar nada y ya esta pasando demasiado tie...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Necesito que alguien me pase un email, alguna cuenta o lo que sea para comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente, soporte tecnico o lo que haya en spotify por favor. Este foro no me ayud...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Paymaya

Hello!I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly subscription through pay maya (with exact funds & correct details) but despite that a notif keeps popping out saying that the payment in invalid. Somehelp please?

• Hello! I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly subscription through pay maya (with exact funds & correct details) but despite that a notif keeps popping out saying that the payment in invalid. So...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled Spotify Premium, but still got charged

About a month ago I canceled my Spotify Premium so I wouldn't be charged again, but today I was charged. For some reason, it said I didn't cancel (which I did), but I don't want to be charged nor have Premium.

• About a month ago I canceled my Spotify Premium so I wouldn't be charged again, but today I was charged. For some reason, it said I didn't cancel (which I did), but I don't want to be charged nor hav...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying by mobile option is gone

I've been trying to find a way to pay for my Spotify and I CAN'T FIND ANY WAY. I've tried at the Globe website, typed in my number and pressed send but it redirected me to a different page with the word Forbidden and said I didn't have permission to ...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to find a way to pay for my Spotify and I CAN'T FIND ANY WAY. I've tried at the Globe website, typed in my number and pressed send but it redirected me to a different page with the w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Decrease student discount signup complexity

I wanted to sign-up for the student discount in the Netherlands, but the system wanted me to provide a letter from my university which was at most 3 months old. As my university only sends me one letter a year, it was not possible for me to sign up. ...

• I wanted to sign-up for the student discount in the Netherlands, but the system wanted me to provide a letter from my university which was at most 3 months old. As my university only sends me one let...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change country

Hello, I'm not a premium user. But I want to become a premium user. However, when I tried to add payment It says country didn't match. My country is in PH but I am living here in UAE. So my card country is in UAE. I couldn't be able to change my coun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm not a premium user. But I want to become a premium user. However, when I tried to add payment It says country didn't match.   My country is in PH but I am living here in UA...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove my credit card from Spotify web

Hi. Since I subcribed throught PSN Spotify offer I want to remove my credit card information from the web account. Since I will pay Premium throught PSN and since I already have the credit registered there I can't see why I need to keep my credencial...

• Hi. Since I subcribed throught PSN Spotify offer I want to remove my credit card information from the web account. Since I will pay Premium throught PSN and since I already have the credit registered...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I’m the owner of a family plan, and I’ve paid and the transaction went through. All other people on the plan have premium except for me. I was out of the country for a week and it switched to free while I was gone. When i checked my account status, i...

• I’m the owner of a family plan, and I’ve paid and the transaction went through. All other people on the plan have premium except for me. I was out of the country for a week and it switched to free wh...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium with vodafone gone free

Hi ive had spotify premium with my vodafone account since jan , ive been using it fine since then , just gone on to spotify and its reverted the account to a free one , been on with vodafone no problems at their end so dont understand whats happened

• Hi ive had spotify premium with my vodafone account since jan , ive been using it fine since then , just gone on to spotify and its reverted the account to a free one , been on with vodafone no probl...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution if i cancel premium, how long do i have to rebuy it

i want to cancel my premium soon so i can rebuy it on the day that i want it to renew every month, so how long do i have between the time i cancel to the time i rebuy so i don’t lose all of my downloads?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to cancel my premium soon so i can rebuy it on the day that i want it to renew every month, so how long do i have between the time i cancel to the time i rebuy so i don’t lose all of my downlo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment failed

i paid 3 months subscription via dragonpay, up to now my account is still free. fix this please!

• i paid 3 months subscription via dragonpay, up to now my account is still free. fix this please! 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

When i try to change plans to the hulu + spotify it does work and it says to "contact support team" this isnt the first time this has happened. ( it's not fair)

• When  i  try to change plans to the  hulu  + spotify it does work and it says to "contact support team" this isnt the first time this has happened. ( it's not fair) 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Months Hulu+Spotify

Hi. Yesterday I created a Spotify account and added my existing Hulu account for the 3 month 0.99 cent promotion. Now I was charged the fee but looking at my account I only have 30 days until my due date instead of 90. Is it because my Hulu account i...

• Hi. Yesterday I created a Spotify account and added my existing Hulu account for the 3 month 0.99 cent promotion. Now I was charged the fee but looking at my account I only have 30 days until my due ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merging two seperate accounts to a family account

Hey! I just upgraded my spotify premium to a family account. Is there any way my husband can keep all of his playlist when he joins our new family account?

• Hey! I just upgraded my spotify premium to a family account.  Is there any way my husband can keep all of his playlist when he joins our new family account?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Refund

Hello. I wanted to get a family member but I was not accepted. I applied to get student discount but I needed to be a college student to get discount. I am a high school student. I read about my returning money if I can not prove that I am a universi...

• Hello. I wanted to get a family member but I was not accepted. I applied to get student discount but I needed to be a college student to get discount. I am a high school student. I read about my retu...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reconnecting to Hulu

Last month, my student subscription to Spotify expired and I didn't update it in time, so I had one month of regular Premium before I switched back to a Student subscription this month. I have since lost access to the Hulu portion of my Student subsc...

• Last month, my student subscription to Spotify expired and I didn't update it in time, so I had one month of regular Premium before I switched back to a Student subscription this month. I have since ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes