Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Where did my Premium account go?

PlanStudent PremiumCountryGermany My Question or Issue I used to have a Premium account for Spotify. When I had to reinstall the app I was unable to log in. I found out that I have two Spotify accounts, neither seems to be Premium. I remembered my Sp...

• Visitor
  •  Plan Student Premium Country Germany  My Question or Issue  I used to have a Premium account for Spotify. When I had to reinstall the app I was unable to log in. I found out that...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice

PlanPremium CountryMalaysia Mobile(Samsung J7 pro) Operating System(Android ) My Question or IssueI was charged twice when i purchase the free trial for premium..and it seems that the purchase of free trial to be unsuccessful too. Please fix this pro...

•   Plan Premium   Country Malaysia   Mobile (Samsung J7 pro)   Operating System (Android )   My Question or Issue I was charged twice when i purchase the free tr...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay two accounts with the same credit card

CountryColombiaDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOs My Question or IssueHello, I want to know if is possible to pay two different subscriptions (two accounts) with the same credit card. I already have a Premium Family, but I want to have premium in...

•   Country Colombia Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue Hello, I want to know if is possible to pay two different subscriptions (two accounts) with the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with mobile payment

I'm using the boku mobile payment method to pay the premium subscription and it worked fine for almost one year but suddenly it said that the payment failed even though i got enough money on my phonr and i didn't change anything on the subscription, ...

• I'm using the boku mobile payment method to pay the premium subscription and it worked fine for almost one year but suddenly it said that the payment failed even though i got enough money on my phonr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

accidental account!

I had 2 spotify accounts. I upgraded the wrong one to Family.I have now paid $14.99 twice! How do I get a refund on the incorrect account? My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  •   I had 2 spotify accounts. I upgraded the wrong one to Family. I have now paid $14.99 twice! How do I get a refund on the incorrect account?   My Question or Issue  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel subscription

Please help to cancel my subscription. I've tried several times and I was unable to do so.

• Please help to cancel my subscription. I've tried several times and I was unable to do so.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accindently change from premium to family premium.

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceOppo F7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi, I'm confused in my subcription. I was extending my premium subscription 5 days ago then today I accidently change into premium for family. How to get back to my ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Oppo F7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hi, I'm confused in my subcription. I was extending my premium subscription 5 days a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Late payment

PlanPremiumCountry IrsaelDeviceXiaomi redmi note 5Operating SystemAndroid and Windoes 10 My Question or Issue Ok so my paypal account is maxed atm.. i cant pay for my premium, i was wondering if i could still have my premium until the second of sept ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Irsael Device Xiaomi redmi note 5 Operating System Android and Windoes 10   My Question or Issue  Ok so my paypal account is maxed atm.. i cant ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution COMO CANCELAR COBRO SI NO SE A QUE CORREO ESTA?

Me estan cobrando un cargo de 99 pesos, ya cancele todas las suscripciones de los aparatos pero me sigue saliendo ese cobro, como puedo saber a que correo esta ligado esa suscripcion? en el banco no pudieron cancelar.

• Me estan cobrando un cargo de 99 pesos, ya cancele todas las suscripciones de los aparatos pero me sigue saliendo ese cobro, como puedo saber a que correo esta ligado esa suscripcion? en el banco no ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed issue

Having a payment failed issue. Tried updating my payment and it still gave me the same messgae even when I tried a different credit card. Is there any customer support that isn't on twitter? The facebook messaging is completely useless for these thin...

• Having a payment failed issue. Tried updating my payment and it still gave me the same messgae even when I tried a different credit card.  Is there any customer support that isn't on twitter? T...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can family plan members see my activity?

So I want to join my family’s plan, but I don’t want anyone seeing what I listen to (it’s a lot of guilty pleasure pop songs). I’ve heard that the admin can see what everyone on the plan is listening to, and that’s why I’m hesitant to join. Is this t...

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to join my family’s plan, but I don’t want anyone seeing what I listen to (it’s a lot of guilty pleasure pop songs). I’ve heard that the admin can see what everyone on the plan is list...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download music because I reinstalled too many times

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I uninstalled spotify a few times in the last few months in order to play large games, since my internal storage is tiny. Upon my recent reinstall it says I can't download mus...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I uninstalled spotify a few times in the last few months in order to play large games, since ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay for premium nor family subscription

PlanFreeCountry TurkeyDeviceiphone 7 plusOperating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueMy family subscription cancelled because spotify coulndt received payment it is ok. spotify still refuses all my debit cards and credit cards. my moms and gf’s card...

• Plan Free Country  Turkey Device iphone 7 plus Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue My family subscription cancelled because spotify coulndt received payment it is ok....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for premium while away from country

Hi, I live in the U.S.A, and I am visiting Ukraine for a bit over two weeks. I've been using Spotify premium for some time now and have set it up to pay automatically on the 22, of every month. Recently I got a message to update my payment. So I trie...

•   Hi, I live in the U.S.A, and I am visiting Ukraine for a bit over two weeks. I've been using Spotify premium for some time now and have set it up to pay automatically on the 22, of every mont...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice per month and still dont have my premium

Im getting charged twice a month but i still dont have my Premium, dont have any receipts in my acc, want to stop my premium which i didn't get Phone: Huawei P10 Lite Spotify app

• Visitor
  • Im getting charged twice a month but i still dont have my Premium, dont have any receipts in my acc, want to stop my premium which i didn't get  Phone: Huawei P10 Lite   Spotify app&...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Station Idents or Announcers on Premium Please

I couldn't see how to contact Spotify anymore. Looks like they've removed the option to email them? Basically I wanted to say that as a Premium user I pay not to hear ads. I think that songs which have station idents or DJ announcements in them are a...

• Regular
  • I couldn't see how to contact Spotify anymore. Looks like they've removed the option to email them? Basically I wanted to say that as a Premium user I pay not to hear ads. I think that songs which ha...
  • 6jupiter8
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium

My Question or Issue Hi i availed 3 months premium promo for 129 only. My acct will be renewed on 23rd os Sept but spotify already charged me 129 today August 23. Can you help me get back the charges they made? It doesn’t seem right. Thanks

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue   Hi i availed 3 months premium promo for 129 only. My acct will be renewed on 23rd os Sept but spotify already charged me 129 today August 23. Can you hel...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo comprar um Plano Familiar

País Brasil Minha pergunta ou problema Não estou conseguindo comprar um Plano Premium Familiar, há duas semanas que estão tentando e nada aparecer (Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento.) Alguem por Favor pode me ajudar?...

• Casual Listener
  •   País  Brasil   Minha pergunta ou problema  Não estou conseguindo comprar um Plano Premium Familiar, há duas semanas que estão tentando e nada aparecer (Falha no pagamento. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceLg G6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I reinserted my debit mastercard but the error continues and when i try to introudce de debit card it tries to upgrade it to family plan, idont know how to pay the 2 ...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Lg G6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I reinserted my debit mastercard but the error continues and when i try to intro...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 14 days after first charge

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 6/PCOperating SystemiOS/Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi!I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’m looking to keep my subscription on, sadly I’m having a issue that really off puts me.On A...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia    Device iPhone 6/PC Operating System iOS/Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes