Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Change the country

I live in Mexico but have an American phone that I downloaded Spotify with and subscribed for premium originally wit an American credit card I no longer use. I want to pay wit my Mexican credit card but it won't let me change the country I'm in. I'm ...

• I live in Mexico but have an American phone that I downloaded Spotify with and subscribed for premium originally wit an American credit card I no longer use. I want to pay wit my Mexican credit card ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subct

Ok so i just want to switch to spotify free but when i go to my account and click subscription it doesnt have the option to cancel it its just says upgrade to premium

• Ok so i just want to switch to spotify free but when i go to my account and click subscription it doesnt have the option to cancel it its just says upgrade to premium  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify with Hulu

I signed up for the Hulu promotion. Verified my credit card. Hit continue. Page didn't load correctly & it took me back to the previous credit card verification page. I did not get a chance to hit the Go to Hulu button. Now because my credit card inf...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the Hulu promotion. Verified my credit card. Hit continue. Page didn't load correctly & it took me back to the previous credit card verification page. I did not get a chance to hi...
  • HisGlory2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not find paypal payment option

I would like to subscribe to premuim spotify (not student) and the paypal option removed I see only Credit Card and PaySafeCard options on the pick payment option page. I am from US and I asked my friend from the UK and he told me everything is ok th...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to subscribe to premuim spotify (not student) and the paypal option removed   I see only Credit Card and PaySafeCard options on the pick payment option page.   I am fr...
  • Moh7med
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

automatically charged without any notifications

Hello, my spotify is automatically charged without any notifications. I immediately canceled my subscription. And I want to be refunded. My account name is egoistk21

• Hello, my spotify is automatically charged without any notifications. I immediately canceled my subscription. And I want to be refunded. My account name is egoistk21
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for

So I have paid my monthly payment..I got the confirmation message it came off my card...but it still act as tho I haven't paid and I have the free Spotify..with all the ads!!Help

• So I have paid my monthly payment..I got the confirmation message it came off my card...but it still act as tho I haven't paid and I have the free Spotify..with all the ads!! Help
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card spotify

Bonjour, j’ai acheté une carte spotify de 10€comment puis-je l’utiliser pour payer mon abonnement premium? Car les pubs c’est vraiment penible..ce n’est pas une paysafe card mais une carte spotify prémium...Mercu d’avance... Bonne journée

• Bonjour,  j’ai acheté une carte spotify de 10€ comment puis-je l’utiliser pour payer mon abonnement premium? Car les pubs c’est vraiment penible.. ce n’est pas une paysafe card mais une carte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descuento Universitario fallido

Ya apliqué para el descuento, me salió aprobado y cuando le di comprobar compra me salió error. Intenté otra vez y me volvió a cobrar y aún no tengo el premium

• Ya apliqué para el descuento, me salió aprobado y cuando le di comprobar compra me salió error. Intenté otra vez y me volvió a cobrar y aún no tengo el premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se borraron mis playlist

Hola, recibi un correo donde me decia que no se habia podido hacer el cobro de mi cuenta, entonces volvi a realizarlo pero resulta que ya no es el Plan Familiar y todas mis playlist desaparecieron....como las recupero??

• Hola, recibi un correo donde me decia que no se habia podido hacer el cobro de mi cuenta, entonces volvi a realizarlo pero resulta que ya no es el Plan Familiar y todas mis playlist desaparecieron......
  • rodbepe
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial doesnt work

I just registed with a free trial and they just charged me? How come?I live in Montreal and the link was for a free trial????

• Casual Listener
  • I just registed with a free trial and they just charged me? How come? I live in Montreal and the link was for a free trial????
  • NurseKC
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me bajaron suscripcion ya habiendo pagado

me bajaron la suscripcion premium siendo que ya habia pagado el mes.necesito una solucion.

• me bajaron la suscripcion premium siendo que ya habia pagado el mes. necesito una solucion.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel Premium Trial when I was invited to a Family Premium account

Hello,Accidentaly I clicked the "Try Premium for 14 days", I would like to cancel it since I was invited by my husband to the Family Premium account. How do I activate my family account and remove the trial?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Accidentaly I clicked the "Try Premium for 14 days", I would like to cancel it since I was invited by my husband to the Family Premium account. How do I activate my family account and remove ...
  • Dannybabe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid but no premium / page pero aún no tengo premium

Paid through OXXO they took my money but the site said payment time expired. Store said they couldn’t refund . So now no money and no premium what to do ?

• Paid through OXXO they took my money but the site said payment time expired. Store said they couldn’t refund . So now no money and no premium what to do ?     
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annual Premium Already Paid For, Wanting To Go To Family Plan

I paid for my annual Premium account a couple months ago. I'm now thinking about getting the family plan.A couple questions associated with this.1) Can I pay the difference in one lump sum (like the Annual Premium account)?2) If that's not an option ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my annual Premium account a couple months ago.  I'm now thinking about getting the family plan. A couple questions associated with this. 1) Can I pay the difference in one lump su...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Payments
    premium plan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user :Want to change my payment method but It said I´m a free acount

Hello!! I have a premium account since 6 months ago... I want to change the payment to another credit card, but Spotify webpage said I have the free trial! help please!!

• Hello!! I have a premium account since 6 months ago... I want to change the payment to another credit card, but Spotify webpage said I have the free trial! help please!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with changing credit card

Hi, My bank had blocked my credit card due to not recongnising a payment. After re-instating it Spotify won't accept it. Wish I could call someone and speak them about it. It's a gross lack of service on behalf of spotify. Would I have to cancel and ...

• Hi,    My bank had blocked my credit card due to not recongnising a payment. After re-instating it Spotify won't accept it. Wish I could call someone and speak them about it. It's a gross...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

I have been charged both 14.99 for normal plan and 7.49 for student plan. what can I do to get my money back .

• I have been charged both 14.99 for normal plan and 7.49 for student plan. what can I do to get my money back .
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change countries

I’m trying to update my subscription and county details. I originally signed up to premium in Aus, but now I’m in the UK. I have a UK debit card and I’ve tried updating my payment details, however it just keeps telling me I can’t change my payment de...

• I’m trying to update my subscription and county details. I originally signed up to premium in Aus, but now I’m in the UK. I have a UK debit card and I’ve tried updating my payment details, however it...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change countries (Premium)

Hi, I have recently moved from the UK to Australia and am looking at changing my country in my account settings. I have followed the guidance:https://support.spotify.com/au/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/ But when I try to enter in my Au...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have recently moved from the UK to Australia and am looking at changing my country in my account settings.   I have followed the guidance: https://support.spotify.com/au/articl...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes