Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify premium

My spotify premium is not downloading song's

• My spotify premium is not downloading song's
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel suscription

On July 28 I buy spotify premium, today is already August 27, then I was charged again or not?

• On July 28 I buy spotify premium, today is already August 27, then I was charged again or not?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student

I am a high school student but I am taking ACP classes which I receive college credit and grades for. I also have a college email. Is there any way I can upgrade to Spotify Student?

• I am a high school student but I am taking ACP classes which I receive college credit and grades for. I also have a college email. Is there any way I can upgrade to Spotify Student?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscription error

Today i did wanted to start with spotify premium, now i did want to recieve the 30 days trial and later to begin with the payment, the only thing is that i did cancel it and the free trial appers again an d i wanto to buy the suscrpition and it doesn...

• Visitor
  • Today i did wanted to start with spotify premium, now i did want to recieve the 30 days trial and later to begin with the payment, the only thing is that i did cancel it and the free trial appers aga...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Student

I ask for a discount for my account, but first they have to verificate if I am a student. My question is, how many hours I have to wait for the mail?

• I ask for a discount for my account, but first they have to verificate if I am a student. My question is, how many hours I have to wait for the mail? 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

If I canccel premium after I've been charged will the money that was charged to my account be refunded? Or should I just cancel before the next payment is due?

• If I canccel premium after I've been charged will the money that was charged to my account be refunded? Or should I just cancel before the next payment is due?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION VIA GIFT CARD

I recently purchased two $10 spotify gift cards. i did not realize that they were only for the individual premium subscription. i needed them for the family subscription. so is there any way to use the gift cards toward my family plan.

• I recently purchased two $10 spotify gift cards. i did not realize that they were only for the individual premium subscription. i needed them for the family subscription. so is there any way to use t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day Free trial problems

So today i decided to finally redeem my free trial for Spotify and when i signed up it told me that it told me i had already redeemed a similar discount when i never had. Any solutions?

• So today i decided to finally redeem my free trial for Spotify and when i signed up it told me that it told me i had already redeemed a similar discount when i never had. Any solutions?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

So I updated my profile and purchased premium and well for some odd reasons the app doesn't give me the features. I went to check my subscription and it states PREMIUM... but why can't I use shuffle and or other premium features??

• So I updated my profile and purchased premium and well for some odd reasons the app doesn't give me the features. I went to check my subscription and it states PREMIUM... but why can't I use shuffle ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have paid for the premium version but doesn't get premium one?

I have paid for premium version but i can only download. Can't choose next nor previous, played a music in my music but the next music is not in my music, still asking me to upgrade to premium version. I used spotify before and it doesn't happened to...

• I have paid for premium version but i can only download. Can't choose next nor previous, played a music in my music but the next music is not in my music, still asking me to upgrade to premium versio...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues

I put in my credit card number but it says payment failed. I have tried this over the past few days and it doesn't work. What do I do?

• I put in my credit card number but it says payment failed. I have tried this over the past few days and it doesn't work. What do I do?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant use all the Premium functions. Help?

Hi.I have checked my payment and even logged out and in again.Can somebody help me help me?/David

• Regular
  • Hi. I have checked my payment and even logged out and in again. Can somebody help me help me? /David
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing phones

I have just signed up for a trial and have updated my phone. When logging into new phone with existing account information my trial does not work. I still have 2 months of trial to go. Any help would be appreciated.

• I have just signed up for a trial and have updated my phone. When logging into new phone with existing account information my trial does not work. I still have 2 months of trial to go. Any help would...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging me twice a month

PlanPremiumCountry IrelandDevicei Phone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHiI’ve just noticed that I’m am being charged twice a month for my Spotify premium accounts (2 separate €9.99 transactions a month) and have been for the last number ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ireland Device i Phone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi I’ve just noticed that I’m am being charged twice a month for my Spotify premium ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

redeeming 2 spotify gift cards

PlanFreeCountryUS Device(iPhone 6 Plus, Desktop PC)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have 2 US Spotify Gift Cards, $60 each. Can I redeem both cards and activate Premium Plan? Will redeeming both cards top up my account for a...

• Plan Free Country US  Device (iPhone 6 Plus, Desktop PC) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have 2 US Spotify Gift Cards, $60 each.  Can I redeem ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my premium account on my PC

I alredy have a premium account. I can use it on my phone but when I try to use it on my PC it's says you are using spotify free.. PremiumCountry turkeyDevice(lenovo)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue how can I fix it?

• I alredy have a premium account. I can use it on my phone but when I try to use it on my PC it's says you are using spotify free..  Premium Country  turkey Device (lenovo) Operating S...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

already paid but my premium didnt work

i have been subscribed and used it without any problem. Then today(19 aug) it showed that my account was free account and needed to be upgrade for premium but it had already charged me on 15th aug. (after paying on 15th i still used it as premiere) i...

•   i have been subscribed and used it without any problem.   Then today(19 aug) it showed that my account was free account and needed to be upgrade for premium but it had already cha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting error "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." trying to disable auto-renewal

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy premium plan is still valid until 12/13, but I'd like to disable auto-renewal. When I attempt to do this by using the "Cancel Premium" button, I repeatedly receive th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US  Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My premium plan is still valid until 12/13, but I'd like to disable auto-renewal.  ...
  • dev_sec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium for Student

I upgraded to Premium for Students (Spotify Sweden) today. The thing is that I recently got a new card so my payment-information was not updated. I was prompted to change my payment-information to a valid one BEFORE getting the discount for students....

• I upgraded to Premium for Students (Spotify Sweden) today. The thing is that I recently got a new card so my payment-information was not updated.    I was prompted to change my payment-in...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student with a new student ID

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US My Question or IssueI had Premium Student for 2 years when I was an undergrad. I’m starting grad school now at a different university and I have a different student ID. Do I still have only 2 years left of Premium Student o...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country   US   My Question or Issue I had Premium Student for 2 years when I was an undergrad. I’m starting grad school now at a different university and I ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes