Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family plan not working

PlanFamilt PremiumCountry usa Device Operating SystemNot sure My Question or IssueMy mom paid our premupr bill and I was in the previous family plan but it's saying I'm on a free account

•   Plan Familt Premium Country usa   Device   Operating System Not sure   My Question or Issue My mom paid our premupr bill and I was in the previous family plan but i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for regular subscription though I was verified as a student

I wasn't able to find a live chat solution to speak with spotify staff directly, but I was hoping that someone from the team could refund me for the months that I was charged 9.99CAD when I had sent in proof that I was a student for the student premi...

•   I wasn't able to find a live chat solution to speak with spotify staff directly, but I was hoping that someone from the team could refund me for the months that I was charged 9.99CAD when I h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment date changing

First off I'd like to say I've made some late payments, and I was wondering if that's the issue.But basically my charge date is consistently changing, it began on January 22, then I was charged on February 14, and now I'm being charged on March 3rd. ...

• Casual Listener
  • First off I'd like to say I've made some late payments, and I was wondering if that's the issue. But basically my charge date is consistently changing, it began on January 22, then I was charged on ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting kicked out of the family plan

Hi There, I am on spotify premium via a family plan. However It reverted to the normal non- premium subscription out of the blue. The account manager does not know why it happened either. Any thoughts?

• Hi There,   I am on spotify premium via a family plan. However It reverted to the normal non- premium subscription out of the blue. The account manager does not know why it happened either. An...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will charge me too early.

They charged me on 28th of Jan and then 28th of Feb but now they wan't to charge me again at 28th of March. What's up with the 31 days? I will pay the full price for 28 days of premium or is there something that I don't understand?

• They charged me on 28th of Jan and then 28th of Feb but now they wan't to charge me again at 28th of March.                        What's ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay by mobile

Why is there no pay by mobile in subscription? I use my prepaid sim for billing. Please help

• Why is there no pay by mobile in subscription? I use my prepaid sim for billing. Please help
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but I forgot my username ,how can I cancel my subscription

• Visitor
  • I want to  cancel my subscription but I forgot my username ,how can I cancel my subscription 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriving to premium

When I try to subscribe and I press the premium button it just downloads like 10 minuted and the it just says "504 Gateway Time-out"... What do I do?

• When I try to subscribe and I press the premium button it just downloads like 10 minuted and the it just says "504 Gateway Time-out"... What do I do?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DOUBLE CHARGED

I signed up for the premium family and cancelled my regular subscription and just noticed they have been charging me for BOTH ACCOUNTS! How do I get refunded for this?!

• I signed up for the premium family and cancelled my regular subscription and just noticed they have been charging me for BOTH ACCOUNTS!   How do I get refunded for this?!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still getting upgrade to premium message

I bought a gift card that paid for another month of my premium Spotify and I am still receiving a message at the top of my Spotify saying upgrade to Premium my options for premium have not been available and I have used a gift card in the past severa...

• I bought a gift card that paid for another month of my premium Spotify and I am still receiving a message at the top of my Spotify saying upgrade to Premium my options for premium have not been avail...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just got premium and want to go to family premium.

I just signed up for a single premium plan 2 days ago and want to upgrade to the family premium, I'm wondering whether I will be charged $15.00 or just $5.00 for the difference. I dont want to spend $25.00 for essentially $15.00 worth of service. Any...

• I just signed up for a single premium plan 2 days ago and want to upgrade to the family premium, I'm wondering whether I will be charged $15.00 or just $5.00 for the difference. I dont want to spend ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from trial to Premium

Need to once again import payment details in order to upgrade from Premium trial (0,99E/month) to Premium (5,99E/month)? Just wondering whether the trial automatically switches to regular payment so that I would not like to pay 5,99E twice... What do...

• Need to once again import payment details in order to upgrade from Premium trial (0,99E/month) to Premium (5,99E/month)? Just wondering whether the trial automatically switches to regular payment so ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment refused, Help me

Hello, It's been 4 days now that I try to pay my subscription to Spotify Premium.I have done all the solutions of "solving problems related to payments". I repeat myself again: I change my bank card and my old bank details are no longer valid. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,     It's been 4 days now that I try to pay my subscription to Spotify Premium. I have done all the solutions of "solving problems related to payments". I repeat myself again: I ch...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying 2 premium I don't use

Hi, i had a family premium acount for my parets and i cancel it because i wasent working... now i am paying 2 and cant use it! Its is almost a year from that... I had search for a solution and i got surpriced because one of the acounts it isn´t mine!...

•   Hi, i had a family premium acount for my parets and i cancel it because i wasent working... now i am paying 2 and cant use it! Its is almost a year from that... I had search for a solution an...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buono Renzi

Good morning I have used a gift code for unlock 3 month of Spotify premium thanks to Renzi's code but my profile says that my subscription goes on for only one month (the free month) .Someone know how to solve this problem?

• Good morning  I have used a gift code for unlock 3 month of Spotify premium thanks to Renzi's code but my profile says that my subscription goes on for only one month (the free month) . Someon...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWINDOWS 10 My Question or Issue I was just curious as to why I was being double charged. I am currently using a student account ($4.99), but this month I noticed 2 charges on my credit card. One for $4....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device PC Operating System WINDOWS 10   My Question or Issue  I was just curious as to why I was being double charged. I am currently using a student a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with PayPal

PlanPremiumCountry Belgium My Question or Issue I have been using PayPal as a paymentmethod for as long as I have Spotify Premium. Never had any issues. The payments always worked and now, all of the sudden, the payment has not gone through even thou...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country  Belgium     My Question or Issue  I have been using PayPal as a paymentmethod for as long as I have Spotify Premium. Never had any issues. The...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Credit Card
    paypal
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

Hey,I paid for Premium but I still didn't get all the options for me to use. I already paid in the beginning of August ang it still doesn't work. I tried these steps behind this link https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I paid for Premium but I still didn't get all the options for me to use. I already paid in the beginning of August ang it still doesn't work. I tried these steps behind this link   https...
  • Temetius
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took my 6.99€ and I do not intend to use it

Today I received an email from paypal saying I authorized a payment to spotify which I do not. I haven't used the spotify during this payment's worth and I would wish to receive a refund as I do not intend to use spotify premium for the next 30 days....

• Today I received an email from paypal saying I authorized a payment to spotify which I do not. I haven't used the spotify during this payment's worth and I would wish to receive a refund as I do not ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes