Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cobro de premium

Hola buenas noches, al momento de cobrarme el premium no pasaba la tarjeta ( no tengo idea porque) pero lo intente varias veces y se hizo el cobro 4 veces la cantidad de $9, que puedo hacer??????

• Hola buenas noches, al momento de cobrarme el premium no pasaba la tarjeta ( no tengo idea porque) pero lo intente varias veces y se hizo el cobro 4 veces la cantidad de $9, que puedo hacer??????
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe

Subscribed but not getting Premium, charged to my US Cellular Account. Earlier today I was able to create an account with user name and password, but now I can't login because it says it's incorrect. So I tried using my email, and it said wrong passw...

• Subscribed but not getting Premium, charged to my US Cellular Account. Earlier today I was able to create an account with user name and password, but now I can't login because it says it's incorrect....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App Won’t Acknowledge My Premium Access

Hey all! Needing a little help here. Brand spankin new to Spotify and was having trouble figuring out how to get the premium account on the iPhone app, so i bypassed it and signed up for the 3 month trial on my laptop. However, now, i can’t get the a...

• Hey all! Needing a little help here.    Brand spankin new to Spotify and was having trouble figuring out how to get the premium account on the iPhone app, so i bypassed it and signed up f...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM

i cannot subscribe to premium account HELP ME  

• i cannot subscribe to premium account HELP ME    <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription through mobile

Hello. I try to subscribe to premium because of its promo that is 3 months 129. I used my mobile for subdcription but i get the respond of insuffecuent balance. I wonder why because on my mobile load i do have a balance of 134.00. Any help please. Th...

• Hello. I try to subscribe to premium because of its promo that is 3 months 129. I used my mobile for subdcription but i get the respond of insuffecuent balance. I wonder why because on my mobile load...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged the offer if .99 then 9.99 ten min later

I would like to know why I was charged offer .99 then 9.99 with in min.i would like it refunded.

• I would like to know why I was charged offer .99 then 9.99 with in min. i would like it refunded.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me get premium

I just recently got a greendot reloadable prepaid card. I still have the temporary one and not the full card yet seeing as i just got it last night. However there is money on the card but everytime I try and purchase premium it says payment failed. S...

• I just recently got a greendot reloadable prepaid card. I still have the temporary one and not the full card yet seeing as i just got it last night. However there is money on the card but everytime I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not showing

I bought the 1-year Spotify plan for €99, but it did not show up in my account. It shows under "receipts". But even when I log out, and log in again it does not show that I have Spotify for 1 year. I used to have the premium plan for which I paid €9,...

• I bought the 1-year Spotify plan for €99, but it did not show up in my account. It shows under "receipts". But even when I log out, and log in again it does not show that I have Spotify for 1 year. I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • plan
    Premium
    receipt
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was not premium !!

I made a premium payment cut from my money card, but my account was not premium. It's a receipt. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

• I made a premium payment cut from my money card, but my account was not premium. It's a receipt. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible.   <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adds are showing with premium account

I bought a premium account but you are still displaing adds.how to get rid of them..?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a premium account but you are still displaing adds. how to get rid of them..?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but not working

I paid for premium but it’s still saying I’m under free when I try to download my music. Is there a time period that I need to wait before it changes?

• I paid for premium but it’s still saying I’m under free when I try to download my music. Is there a time period that I need to wait before it changes?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Extension

Hi, I'm a long time user of Spotify Premium (4-5 years), and recently discovered that the student discount only applies for a maximum of 4 years. I'm still a student who recently transferred from a communtiy college to a new university and expect to ...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I'm a long time user of Spotify Premium (4-5 years), and recently discovered that the student discount only applies for a maximum of 4 years. I'm still a student who recently tran...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Premium

I have signed up for premium Spotify for the 0.99p and have the receipt email but in my account it says I’m still on free and to upgrade to premium!

• I have signed up for premium Spotify for the 0.99p and have the receipt email but in my account it says I’m still on free and to upgrade to premium!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment info

Hello there! I'm trying to update my payment method (change from one credit card to another) but instantly get this error: "Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your location or choose a different payment method".My current credit card...

• Hello there! I'm trying to update my payment method (change from one credit card to another) but instantly get this error: "Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your location or choose...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with payments

HiI have problem with my account. The main problem is that i bought the spotify premium version about 4-5 months ago and since that day i can't see that i am a premium member on my website. I can't also cancell my payments because the page can't see ...

• Hi I have problem with my account. The main problem is that i bought the spotify premium version about 4-5 months ago and since that day i can't see that i am a premium member on my website. I can't...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged

Why am I being charged for another month after I had canceled my Premiums subscription???

• Why am I being charged for another month after I had canceled my  Premiums subscription???
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium in smart mobile sim

I cant get premium by using the mobile sim and it keeps getting crash 

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get premium by using the mobile sim and it keeps getting crash 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but ads are still playing

I have already subscribe to premium but I still have ads playing. Can anyone help me with this issue?

• I have already subscribe to premium but I still have ads playing. Can anyone help me with this issue?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am paying double for my subscription!

I've just noticed on my mobile phone bill that I'm being charged 9.99, and I'm also being charged 9.99 off my debit card every month! Spotify can you help please?? Why am I paying double??

• I've just noticed on my mobile phone bill that I'm being charged 9.99, and I'm also being charged 9.99 off my debit card every month! Spotify can you help please?? Why am I paying double??
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes