Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Trying to pay for gift card

I’ve been trying to purchase a gift card and my credit card isn’t being accepted so I tried my debit card and got the same negative result. Both cards are working fine and the credit card is the one I use for my monthly premium payment. Why won’t the...

• I’ve been trying to purchase a gift card and my credit card isn’t being accepted so I tried my debit card and got the same negative result.  Both cards are working fine and the credit card is t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed but getting unsubscribed from premium

I’ve paid my Spotify premium for this month but I’m getting unsubscribed from premium, who can I contact?

• I’ve paid my Spotify premium for this month but I’m getting unsubscribed from premium, who can I contact? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working o mobile

HiI got the premium a week ago and it worked fine on my laptop and mobile. Now I can't listen to music I've downloaded on my mobile, I can only listen to tracks in shuffle mode (like on spotify free). Hiw do I het premium back on my mobile?

• Hi I got the premium a week ago and it worked fine on my laptop and mobile. Now I can't listen to music I've downloaded on my mobile, I can only listen to tracks in shuffle mode (like on spotify fre...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not get premium membership

Hi,I can not get premium membership. I chose the premium option of $ 0.99, although I entered all my card information, the payment was unsuccessful.my credit card is the prepaid card. For two hours I'm trying to get a membership but for some reason I...

• Hi, I can not get premium membership. I chose the premium option of $ 0.99, although I entered all my card information, the payment was unsuccessful. my credit card is the prepaid card. For tw...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment

Hi! I need to get in touch with support, at the moment I am registered with both monthly and yearly payment on the same account. Need this to be fixed please.

• Hi!   I need to get in touch with support, at the moment I am registered with both monthly and yearly payment on the same account. Need this to be fixed please.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

3 Months Premium for € 0.99

Hi, I have activated Spotify Premium for 3 months at € 0.99, but after 1 week the premium features disapperead, but I received the confirmation message of the first month of payment with my credit card. Can you please help? Thank you

• Hi, I have activated Spotify Premium for 3 months at € 0.99, but after 1 week the premium features disapperead, but I received the confirmation message of the first month of payment with my credit ca...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot finish paying for subscription

So I've got the 3 months for 4.99€ offer (last year around that time I got the 0.99€ one) and i'm having issues finishing with the payment method i've selected. I double-checked before clicking the button for finishing the payment so it's not incorre...

• Visitor
  • So I've got the 3 months for 4.99€ offer (last year around that time I got the 0.99€ one) and i'm having issues finishing with the payment method i've selected. I double-checked before clicking the b...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premimum

premimum is not on my phone even though I'm paying for it.

• Casual Listener
  • premimum is not on my phone even though I'm paying for it.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ME COBRARON DOBLE EN MI TARJETA DE CREDITO POR UN MISMO MES

HOLA, ME HICIERON UN COBRO DOBLE A MI TARJETA DE CREDITO POR UN MISMO MES , EL CONBRO FUE EL EL 3 DE DICIEMBRE Y EN MI TARJETA E CREDITO EXTRACTO SALE DOS VECES UN COBRO DE 22.900, por favor solucionarme esto ! gracias

• Casual Listener
  • HOLA, ME HICIERON UN COBRO DOBLE A MI TARJETA DE CREDITO POR UN MISMO MES , EL CONBRO FUE EL EL 3 DE DICIEMBRE Y EN MI TARJETA E CREDITO EXTRACTO SALE DOS VECES UN COBRO DE 22.900, por favor solucion...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with debit card

I bought a reloadable debit card and put $11 on it and it refuses to allow me to buy premium with it.

• I bought a reloadable debit card and put $11 on it and it refuses to allow me to buy premium with it.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

it won't take my credit card for premium

i had a premium account and i didn't use it so i cancelled it but now i want it back and each time i put my credit card information it says there is a problem?

• i had a premium account and i didn't use it so i cancelled it but now i want it back and each time i put my credit card information it says there is a problem? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my premium but I can't as it says I am only on free yet I am being charged each mon

I want to cancel my premium but cannot as it says I an on free, I need to stop these monthly chargers, please help

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my premium but cannot as it says I an on free, I need to stop these monthly chargers, please help
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not working

I have recently been overseas and Spotify stopped my Premium for some reason. So I properly cancelled it and now I am trying to put it back on, but it keeps saying that the Payment isn't working. I have tried multiple times, on multiple devices with ...

• I have recently been overseas and Spotify stopped my Premium for some reason. So I properly cancelled it and now I am trying to put it back on, but it keeps saying that the Payment isn't working. I h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me change countries

I have moved from Austria to Germany. I try to update my payment information AND the country in which I live, and when I try to enter a new CC number, it says NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. Spotify IS available in both countries. I can't update anyth...

• Casual Listener
  • I have moved from Austria to Germany. I try to update my payment information AND the country in which I live, and when I try to enter a new CC number, it says NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. Spotify I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t purchave premium

Whenever I try to buy premium it says payment failed and I’ve entered in the credit card stuff in multiple times correctly

• Whenever I try to buy premium it says payment failed and I’ve entered in the credit card stuff in multiple times correctly 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change my account location or update payment

I moved from the US to the Netherlands (amsterdam). I no longer have US credit cards and would like to update my payment info with my new dutch credit info. the problem is I cannot change my account info. When i click on the drop down field for chang...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from the US to the Netherlands (amsterdam). I no longer have US credit cards and would like to update my payment info with my new dutch credit info.    the problem is I cannot cha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reuse credit card when old account was already deleted

Hi I'm curious if how long will I wait ro be able to reuse my credit card for a new created account? I have an account before but it was already deleted and I created a new one. I tried the free 7 day trial on the old one before but I canceled it aft...

• Hi I'm curious if how long will I wait ro be able to reuse my credit card for a new created account? I have an account before but it was already deleted and I created a new one. I tried the free 7 da...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement premium 12 mois interrompu

abonnement premium interrompu alors que paiement 99 € fait pour 1 an ce mois.

• abonnement premium interrompu alors que paiement 99 € fait pour 1 an ce mois.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium isnt working

hello, to whom this may concerni have paid my premium, twice actually, ive cancelled and logged back on, etc. and it says i have premium, but i do not. i do not have the premium features and it is not working.

• hello, to whom this may concern i have paid my premium, twice actually, ive cancelled and logged back on, etc. and it says i have premium, but i do not. i do not have the premium features and it is ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes