Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Want premium

I want premium but when i pay i get a message about i have it ?? But i dont ! I have free version

• I want premium but when i pay i get a message about i have it ?? But i dont ! I have free version   
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment completed

I paid but my account was not premium 

• I paid but my account was not premium   <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I can't remember my account and I just found out it keeps charging me every month.. what do I do

• I can't remember my account and I just found out it keeps charging me every month.. what do I do
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with visa

I can't pay premium acc

• I can't pay premium acc
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged at wrong price

I bought the 3 months premium at HK$4.90 offered at this Christmas yesterday however after I paid I found that I was charged at HK$58. Is there any way to refund the extra charge of HK$55.1? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the 3 months premium at HK$4.90 offered at this Christmas yesterday however after I paid I found that I was charged at HK$58. Is there any way to refund the extra charge of HK$55.1? Thank yo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have have paid for premium, but account says I'm now on free??

I have been using spotify for the past few months on premium, which has been fine. but today my acount says im on the free service? i have checked that i have paid correctly through my mobile provider. I have re installed the app on my phone, and re ...

• I have been using spotify for the past few months on premium, which has been fine. but today my acount says im on the free service? i have checked that i have paid correctly through my mobile provide...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with mobile

Hi,I wanted to know if we can subscribe to Spotify with our mobil plan, because I don't have any credit card Sincerely

• Hi, I wanted to know if we can subscribe to Spotify with our mobil plan, because I don't have any credit card 😞    Sincerely
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update Premium subscription

Hi there! I spent 45 minutes with your Help over chat last week and was assured by the end that my payment for the annual Premium subscription would go through. Unfortunately, the same issue exists... Please advise, and thanks in advance!

• Hi there!  I spent 45 minutes with your Help over chat last week and was assured by the end that my payment for the annual Premium subscription would go through.  Unfortunately, the same is...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se activa premiun

Premiun pagado pero no se activa

• Premiun pagado pero no se activa
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recaptcha

Recaptcha is the worst and tends to make me hate websites. If you make them go away I will buy a premium subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • Recaptcha is the worst and tends to make me hate websites.  If you make them go away I will buy a premium subscription.
  • ly7bvp971as3nfh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shows "error" on my TV screen.

I am a Premuim member and have been using Spotify for around 2 months. Last week it stopped working with only the word "error" on my TV screen. No suggestions I have read solve the problem. I don't like that you can't contact the company direct with ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Premuim member and have been using Spotify for around 2 months. Last week it stopped working with  only the word "error" on my TV screen. No suggestions I have read solve the problem. I d...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription paid on July 20, trying to renew on August 2nd

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceEssential Ph-1Operating SystemAndroid 7.1 My Question or Issue Why only 12 days into my one month, is my subscription ended

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device Essential Ph-1 Operating System Android 7.1   My Question or Issue  Why only 12 days into my one month, is my subscription ended
  • RashestTrash
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountry LatviaDevice iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 11 My Question or Issue I just tried paying with newly registered credit card and website showed me error, however money from my bank account is gone, tried the same thing again, happe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Latvia Device  iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I just tried paying with newly registered credit card and website sho...
  • jeffthepanda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but...

PlanPaying for Premium but my account says FreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi! I’ve been trying to connect my Spotify account to Alexa, but the app won’t allow it because it states that my Spotify account i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Paying for Premium but my account says Free Country  USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I’ve been trying to connect my Spotify account...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't pay for premium

PlanPremiumCountry NicaraguaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue Trying to pay my premium family plan but every time I try to do so spotify tells me that something went wrong.. I've been calling to the bank and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Nicaragua Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  Trying to pay my premium family plan but every time I try to d...
  • A_Hansson
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is bugged

Im trying to subscribe with a new payment for a while, im tried with different cards and nothing , i've been following the instructions over and over again, all my data is correct.i've even waited my account becomes free again and did upgrade to prem...

• Regular
  •     Im trying to subscribe with a new payment for a while, im tried with different cards and nothing , i've been following the instructions over and over again, all my data is correct...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscribing Premium through SMART LOAD

I'm currently trying to subscribe to premium through SMART LOAD using my cellphone number and it's not working. It shows that I have to "contact the support team."

• I'm currently trying to subscribe to premium through SMART LOAD using my cellphone number and it's not working. It shows that I have to "contact the support team."
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my music and premium!!

Opened the Spotify app and I was logged off for some reason logged back on and all my music was gone and also my premium subscription. Help!!

• Opened the Spotify app and I was logged off for some reason logged back on and all my music was gone and also my premium subscription. Help!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on new phone.

Premium member, payment comes out monthly etc. Switched to a newer iPhone downloaded apps the same. Logged into Spotify using Facebook as always. However, upon logging in using Facebook it comes up as free version not premium. Many playlist I had sav...

• Visitor
  • Premium member, payment comes out monthly etc. Switched to a newer iPhone downloaded apps the same. Logged into Spotify using Facebook as always. However, upon logging in using Facebook it comes up a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues finding my account

I have premium account that i have been paying for monthly for about a year now....phone smashed...cant see screen...got a new phone ...try to sign in with my account email and its bringing me to an account but says theres no subscription...anf wanti...

• I have premium account that i have been paying for monthly for about a year now....phone smashed...cant see screen...got a new phone ...try to sign in with my account email and its bringing me to an ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes