Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I do have premium but I can not listen offline

best spotify,I come drom the netherlands. i have bought premium, but now if I do not have Wi-Fi, I'm offline. can you solve this problem? I like to hear it. My device is iPhone 6Lucas

• best spotify, I come drom the netherlands. i have bought premium, but now if I do not have Wi-Fi, I'm offline. can you solve this problem? I like to hear it. My device is iPhone 6 Lucas
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

payment problem

The payment for the upgrade is not being accepted even though all the cards I tried are actually working. Ridiculous. Help.

• The payment for the upgrade is not being accepted even though all the cards I tried are actually working. Ridiculous. Help.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can I no longer play all tracks from Evanescence's 2011 self titled album?

PlanPremiumCountry Honduras Device(Macbook Pro summer 2016)Operating System(iOS 11.4.1, MacOS High Sierra) My Question or Issue I can't play a bunch of songs from the 2011 Evanesence self titled album as of this week, August 10th 2018. Last week I co...

• Plan Premium Country Honduras   Device (Macbook Pro summer 2016) Operating System (iOS 11.4.1, MacOS High Sierra)   My Question or Issue  I can't play a bunch of songs f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get past the Student Verified screen

My subscription to student spotify premium with hulu didn't renew becasue my card didn't work and I didn't put a new card in in time to keep my premium. So now I'm trying to get my student premium with hulu back and whenever I click premium for stude...

• My subscription to student spotify premium with hulu didn't renew becasue my card didn't work and I didn't put a new card in in time to keep my premium. So now I'm trying to get my student premium wi...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift purchase broken

Been trying for last hour to buy a gift subscription for someone. Tried 2 browsers and 2 devices, fill in all info, hit Continue, and it just refreshes the page back to selecting what sort of subscription and entering personal info. No error message,...

• Casual Listener
  • Been trying for last hour to buy a gift subscription for someone. Tried 2 browsers and 2 devices, fill in all info, hit Continue, and it just refreshes the page back to selecting what sort of subscri...
  • itsmehenny
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up for 60 Day Trial

PlanFree/Premium - 60 Day Trial Promotion (That ends today)Country United StatesDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I signed up for the 60 Day Trial promotion today and only got 30 days, I've never signed up for the 30 Day...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium - 60 Day Trial Promotion (That ends today) Country  United States Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I signed up for th...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPES DOT ORG

PremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy note 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I specifically paid for premium versions however every time i listen to kendrick lamar's cereal this man screams DOWNLOAD MIXTAPES DOT ORG which I know for a fa...

•   Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy note 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I specifically paid for premium versions however every time i listen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount for Graduate School

PlanPremium (StudentCountry US My Question or Issue I've had my student discount for about 3 years now (during my undergrad) and will be starting graduate school next fall. I read that the student discount has a limit of 4 year. Is there a way to ext...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Student Country  US    My Question or Issue  I've had my student discount for about 3 years now (during my undergrad) and will be starting graduate school next...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Graduate School
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Converting prepaid premium to premium family

PlanPrepaid PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 5s / PCOperating SystemiOS 11 / Windows My Question or IssueI'm using Spotify Premium paid for by gift cards (paid until June 2019).Is there any way to convert to a premium family plan without losing the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Prepaid Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 5s / PC Operating System iOS 11 / Windows   My Question or Issue I'm using Spotify Premium paid for by gift cards (paid until June 20...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

I use spotify with the windows application, and the problem is that the radio does not load me, error keeps coming up when loading, someone happened to him the same. Help.

• Casual Listener
  •   I use spotify with the windows application, and the problem is that the radio does not load me, error keeps coming up when loading, someone happened to him the same. Help. 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Erroneous payment

Hello. I got Premium subscription last month which has ended recently. I didn't want to extend Premium subscription for the next month but surprisingly was charged today without any agreement. I would like to cancel Premium subscription and return my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I got Premium subscription last month which has ended recently. I didn't want to extend Premium subscription for the next month but surprisingly was charged today without any agreement. I woul...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution where is my premium family information

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Netherlands DeviceIphone 6Operating SystemiOS10 My Question or Issue I know i have Premium family as various fam members are on it and i set it up originally. when i access my account it only shows me premium. I can see everyo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Netherlands   Device Iphone 6 Operating System iOS10   My Question or Issue I know i have Premium family as various fam members are on it and i set it up ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change credit card but don't want the family plan???

HMy Question or Issue Hello I am trying to update a card on file with a new one. The site is trying to force me into the Family plan at the higher price. I don't need more than one account for this since I am the only listener of spotify. Not good.

• Casual Listener
  • HMy Question or Issue   Hello I am trying to update a card on file with a new one. The site is trying to force me into the Family plan at the higher price. I don't need more than one account fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from Premium Family to Premium

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI'm currently connected to a family plan, but I would like to break off and go to premium on my own. Is it possible to disconnect ...

• Plan Premium Family Country United States of America Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I'm currently connected to a family plan, but I w...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot claim free 60 day trial

Hello,I received an email stating that I could begin a 60 day free trial, but when I tried to claim it nothing happened. I entered my account info and my payment information, but my premium features aren't working. I tried logging out and back in on ...

• Music Fan
  •   Hello, I received an email stating that I could begin a 60 day free trial, but when I tried to claim it nothing happened. I entered my account info and my payment information, but my premium...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 60 day trial
    Premium
    Subscription
    Trial
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid Premium on wrong account

PlanPremiumCountry Argentina My Question or Issue Hello, I accidentaly paid premium on my brother's spotify account rather than on mine. How could I go about transfering said premium payment to my account? Thank you!

•   Plan Premium Country  Argentina      My Question or Issue  Hello, I accidentaly paid premium on my brother's spotify account rather than on mine. How could I g...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family premium invitation not working

I have issues with the premium family account. My Dad sent me an invite which i received on my mail. I try to activate and it does not work. We followed different help options listed on the spotify site like cancelling the invitation and resending (w...

• I have issues with the premium family account. My Dad sent me an invite which i received on my mail. I try to activate and it does not work. We followed different help options listed on the spotify s...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Con descuento de estudiante puedes pagar con tarjeta de regalo y aún te dan el descuento?

PlanFreeCountry MéxicoOperating SystemWindows 10 e IOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue Obtuve el desuento de estudiante, pero cuando me meto a obtener descuento, solo me aparece para pagar con tarjeta y yo voy a pagar con tarjeta de regalo, pero cuando m...

• Plan Free Country  México Operating System Windows 10 e IOS 11.4.1    My Question or Issue  Obtuve el desuento de estudiante, pero cuando me meto a obtener descuento, solo...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium to Premium Family

hey i did my payment today for premium and my question is if i would upgrade to famely if i would have to pay 15 euros again or just the difference between premium and family?

• hey i did my payment today for premium and my question is if i would upgrade to famely if i would have to pay 15 euros again or just the difference between premium and family?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes