Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium not working

Hi! I paid for my premium subscription days ago using online banking. Both my bank and dragonpay confirmed my payment but spotify hasn't emailed my receipt and my status is still free How do I resolve this issue? Thanks!

• Hi! I paid for my premium subscription days ago using online banking. Both my bank and dragonpay confirmed my payment but spotify hasn't emailed my receipt and my status is still free 😞 How do I res...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months subscription charged but still free

HiI made payment for 3 months subscription with my credit card. But my account is still free. Money was taken from my credit card. I have waited 3 days.

• Hi I made payment for 3 months subscription with my credit card. But my account is still free. Money was taken from my credit card. I have waited 3 days.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

12 months for $99 not showing on account

I am already a premium member and recently purchased the 12 months of premium for $99 deal. The charge has posted on my bank account, however there is no representation of this deal on my account and it is still listed as my recurring monthly payment...

• I am already a premium member and recently purchased the 12 months of premium for $99 deal. The charge has posted on my bank account, however there is no representation of this deal on my account and...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in entering mobile number

I want to upgrade to premium but I can't because everytime I enter my two numbers, an error message appears even though I have a good signal.

• I want to upgrade to premium but I can't because everytime I enter my two numbers, an error message appears even though I have a good signal.   <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why, if I'm paying premium, I can't allow to my premium account in the web

Hi, i'm paying for premium since years. Now, I need to acceed through the web to my premium account, but I can't. Even more, I can't acceed to my music in the web. I'm thinking of unsuscribing. Thank you.

• Hi, i'm paying for premium since years. Now, I need to acceed through the web to my premium account, but I can't. Even more, I can't acceed to my music in the web. I'm thinking of unsuscribing. Thank...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Paying?

In the past 3 months, 2 of my credit card has been charged $58 HKD by Spotify. How can I cut one of it off? The following transaction numbers that is double charging my CC.please help!!!!

• In the past 3 months, 2 of my credit card has been charged $58 HKD by Spotify. How can I cut one of it off? The following transaction numbers that is double charging my CC. please help!!!!   ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

I pay £9.99 per month and I still have adverts and I can’t skip the songs?

• I pay £9.99 per month and I still have adverts and I can’t skip the songs? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade to premium again but says I’ve reached the maximum accounts available for my phone

Downgraded to Free last month and now want to upgrade back to premium but it won’t let me do it through my network provider as says it’s reached the maximum accounts and won’t let me use my card as says it’s not even a valid card!?!?

• Downgraded to Free last month and now want to upgrade back to premium but it won’t let me do it through my network provider as says it’s reached the maximum accounts and won’t let me use my card as s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On new iPhone X I am premium trial whereas on iPad premium

Hi I have recently purchased a iPhone X and backed up all my documents etcOn my my new on my iPhone it says my account is Premium trial whereas on my iPad it says Premium. It says my premium account will expire on 12/12/17 but will not let me pay!For...

• Hi  I have recently purchased a iPhone X and backed up all my documents etc On my my new on my iPhone it says my account is Premium trial whereas on my iPad it says Premium. It says my premium...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not available in my country

Hi, could you tell me please, if there is an option to buy Premium with other payments, because when I try to pay for Premium, it says that it's not possible. That is error message:Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your location or ...

• Hi, could you tell me please, if there is an option to buy Premium with other payments, because when I try to pay for Premium, it says that it's not possible.   That is error message: Spotify...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Getting Advertised Promotional Rate - 99 Cents for Three Months

So I got the $.99 Cent subscription for 3 months and i did not get three months. I was charged in the beginning of my third month and not 3 full months. I would really like some help on this issue.

• Visitor
  • So I got the $.99  Cent subscription for 3 months and i did not get three months. I was charged in the beginning of my third month and not 3 full months. I would really like some help on this is...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Offline Issues

I pay for a premium account; however, it still will not let me listen to undownloaded tracks while I am offline. When I first got my premium account it did not matter whether I was on or offline but now it is blocking me from searching for things off...

• I pay for a premium account; however, it still will not let me listen to undownloaded tracks while I am offline. When I first got my premium account it did not matter whether I was on or offline but ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanPremium Country Philippines DeviceOppo F7 My Question or Issue My one month subscription has ended today but before it ended, I was able to subscribe for 1 month premium again and I paid it awhile ago in Cebuana using the reference number that wa...

• Plan Premium   Country  Philippines   Device Oppo F7   My Question or Issue  My one month subscription has ended today but before it ended, I was able to subscribe ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't buy gift card

I can't buy gift card for my friend,All fields were filled in properly and after clicking to continue I'm not reverted to payment page, just gift card page is loaded again from the beggining.

• I can't buy gift card for my friend, All fields were filled in properly and after clicking to continue I'm not reverted to payment page, just gift card page is loaded again from the beggining.
  • Dave-MM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Being Charged Extra

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry MalaysiaDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi there everyone, in my account page I was informed that i will be charged RM22.40 per month for my Premium for Family...

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Malaysia Device OnePlus 5T Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi there everyone, in my acc...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I redeem my code, it says hit the limit for the months.

My Question or IssueI bought the Spotify gift card. When I redeem the code, it says I have hit the limit for the months of Spotify. Actually I bought the 12months card for 576HKD in Spotify HK. I don’t know how to solve this. And. I haven’t found any...

24C8A749-AD22-4B55-B0D8-FAD24B0A8024.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I bought the Spotify gift card. When I redeem the code, it says I have hit the limit for the months of Spotify. Actually I bought the 12months card for 576HKD in Spotify HK. I d...
  • Milkmilk625
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when stopping Premium subscription

I want to stop my premium subscription before it will be automatically prolonged tomorrow. However, the website gives an error and tells me to try again later every time I try. What should I do?PlanFree/PremiumCountry Netherlands

• Regular
  • I want to stop my premium subscription before it will be automatically prolonged tomorrow. However, the website gives an error and tells me to try again later every time I try. What should I do? Pla...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I am paying 9.99 per month from my bank for premium but it says I only have the Free. I've tried reloading with no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying 9.99 per month from my bank for premium but it says I only have the Free. I've tried reloading with no luck.   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

For approx a year my husband has been paying for premium family which my son and I have both have had access too. We all live at the same address and this past week, both my son and I have not been able to access our premium account on our android ph...

•   For approx a year my husband has been paying for premium family which my son and I have both have had access too. We all live at the same address and this past week, both my son and I have no...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription tiers

I don't listen to a lot of music so $9.99/mo is expensive. Is it possible that we have a tiered subscription? Perhaps something like $2.99 or $4.99/mo for 5 hours or 10 hours per month?

• I don't listen to a lot of music so $9.99/mo is expensive.  Is it possible that we have a tiered subscription? Perhaps something like $2.99 or $4.99/mo for 5 hours or 10 hours per month?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes